Befriend you

New Addiction

One week into quitting and Woohyun found it hard. He threw away all his cigarettes that night after he sent Sunggyu home. 

He got tempted. Again. The smell of smoke from the cigarette, he missed it. He missed smoking and was tempted to walk into the convenient shop and get a packet of cigarette but stopped himself as he remembered Sunggyu. Instead, he make a grab for bags of chip, hoping they would make him forget about cigarette. 
 
"Hey Nam." Hoya said as he coincidentally met with Woohyun at the convenient shop. 
 
"Oh my god Lee help me." 
 
"What? Temptation again?" Woohyun nodded urgently. 
 
"Wanna go somewhere?"
 
"Where?"
 
"Somewhere where someone will be able to stop you from smoking."
 
"Who? Is that person that good?!" 
 
"Yea. You will thank me after this." Hoya said. 
 
"Let's go then!" Woohyun pulled on Hoya's hand. 
 
 
 
"What the hell. A cafe? Are you kidding me now Lee?" 
 
"What? You haven't even go in." 
 
"I'm killing you if there's nothing." Woohyun said as he pushed the door open. 
 
"You will thank me Nam." 
 
Woohyun stood in line, waiting for his turn to order with Hoya. The line got shorter and shorter and the anticipation in Hoya grew, wanting to see Woohyun's reaction when he sees the lovable cashier. 
 
"Hello there sir. May I take your order?" The man said or more like glare at Hoya.
 
"Sunggyu?!" Woohyun said in shock. "You work here?" 
 
"No, I bought a drink here and I didn't have enough money to pay them so I'm working to pay them off." Sunggyu replied sarcastically. 
 
"See. I told you you will thank me." Hoya whispered. 
 
"Lee Howon, you're going to get it. I will make sure to touch your boyfriend everywhere." 
 
"No you can't!" The two man opposite of him said. 
 
"Whatever. May I take your order now please?" Sunggyu said with a forced smile. 
 
"The usual." Hoya said. 
 
"What's the usual?" Woohyun asked.
 
"Coffee with salt, do you want it?" Sunggyu asked sarcastically. 
 
"Why are you treating me like this?" Woohyun whined. 
 
"Because I don't want to see you." 
 
"Do you hate me that much?" 
 
"Yes and if you're not ordering anything, please get out of the queue. There's still people waiting behind you." 
 
"Wait! One caramel frappuccino and one caramel slice." 
 
"Wow you have the same taste as Sunggyu hyung." Hoya said quietly.
 
"Really?! That's your favorite?!" Woohyun asked cheerfully. 
 
"Not anymore." Sunggyu said, 
 
"Thank you. Your order will be ready in a while, please wait over there. Have a nice day." Sunggyu said those oh so familiar lines and smiled. 
 
While waiting for his order to be done, Woohyun sat at one of the empty table, admiring Sunggyu as he served the customers with a smile. Instead of a forced smile like he gave him just now, Sunggyu smiled a genuine smile to every other customers, but he was fine with it. 
 
"Stop looking at him like that before he dig out your eyes." Hoya said.
 
"He won't know." Woohyun said dreamily.
 
"He knows. Continue staring and see what happen to you after that last customer in the queue. 
 
Woohyun backed away in his sit when the last customer was done with her order. Sunggyu glared at him and threatened to dig his eyes out. "See. I told you." 
 
"How did you know?" 
 
"He do that to people who stares at him."
 
"Even customers?"
 
"No. Only people he hates. " Woohyun pouted at that. 
 
"Hey our order is ready, let's go." 
 
Woohyun took his drink and slice of cake and went to the counter again. "Anything else you need?" 
 
"What time does your work ends?" 
 
"That's none of your business."
 
Woohyun sighs and pushed his drink forward. "This is for you." With that, he walked back to his seat. Sunggyu was surprised at the little action but smiled inwardly.
 
He turned to look at the man but only to see Hoya smirking at him. Sunggyu quickly looked back. 
 
Minutes later, he heard some coughing and Hoya shouting. "Hey eat slowly man." He turned and Woohyun seem to have choked or something. He sighed and brought the drink the man bought just now. 
 
"Drink this." 
 
"Thank you." Woohyun said, still coughing. 
 
"For what? You bought it."
 
"What?! Nooooo! This is for you." Woohyun said, pushing the drink into his hand. 
 
"I don't need it. I can always make one by myself later."
 
"But I want you to have it." 
 
"Seriously stop being an idiot and drink it already." Sunggyu said, shoving the straw into Woohyun's mouth. He winced when the straw pierced his mouth. "Hoya, take care of him. I don't want someone to die here."
 
"What time does he end work?" Woohyun asked as Sunggyu walks away. 
 
"Till they close." 
 
"And that's?"
 
"Around eleven?"
 
"Which cafe closes that late?!" 
 
"They need to clean the place too."
 
"Isn't there someone to clean the place for them?" 
 
"You think this is your home? With maids and butler walking around your house and taking care of everything for you?" 
 
"Isn't it like that?" 
 
"Nam Woohyun you're so dumb. Sunggyu hyung probably won't fall for you." Hoya groaned, sipping on his drink. 
 
"He don't like dumb people?"
 
"Especially you." 
 
"Yah!!" Woohyun whined, shaking around in his seat. Sunggyu chuckled slightly when he saw that.
 
"Let's go if you're done." 
 
"Wait! I'm going to talk to him." 
 
"Do you want him to get fired or something?"
 
"I won't take long!" Woohyun said, already running to the counter. 
 
"May I help you, sir?" 
 
"Do you hate dumb people?" 
 
"Especially you." 
 
Woohyun whined even more. "Can I have your number?" 
 
"Why should I give it to you?" 
 
"Because I want to talk to you." 
 
"I don't give my number to stranger."
 
"I thought we are friends?!" 
 
"No I never said we are friends." 
 
"Can we be friend from now on then?" 
 
"No. Please go if you're not ordering."
 
"Fine. One caramel frappuccino." 
 
"Your order will be ready soon. Please wait over there." Sunggyu said, smiling at him as if telling him to go away quickly.
 
"Bye~" 
 
Woohyun said, walking out of the cafe when his drink was ready but he left empty-handedly? Sunggyu frowned.
 
"Hey Sunggyu. That guy said the drink is for you." One of the workers said. 
 
"What...?" Sunggyu was dumbfounded. He smiled soon after. "Idiot."
 
 
 
"See you tomorrow!" The workers said as they step out of the cafe. 
 
"Hey isn't that the guy who bought you the drink this afternoon?" Sunggyu saw the said man sitting right in front of the cafe with his knees to his chest and head down. 
 
"Woohyun shi?" Sunggyu said as he bended down to look at the figure. Woohyun pushed his hand away, muttering some incoherent words. "Yah! Get up!" With that, Woohyun shot up from his sleep.
 
"You have ended work?" 
 
"Yea?" 
 
"Let's go then." Woohyun said, pulling on Sunggyu's hand.
 
"Wait! Go where?"
 
"Go home. I'm taking you home."
 
"What the hell. Again?" 
 
"Yea. I'm going to do it everyday." Woohyun smiled at him.
 
"Oh no please. Seeing your face everyday makes me sick." 
 
"Do you really hate me that much?"
 
"For the nth time, yes."
 
"Have you eaten?" 
 
"Why?"
 
"If not I can bring you to eat." 
 
"No thanks. I lose my appetite just by looking at you." Sunggyu said coldly while Woohyun was kind of hurt by the treatment. 
 
Sunggyu looked over at the quiet man and immediately felt bad for his harsh words. "Hey are you okay?" 
 
"Yea. Let's go. I will bring you home." 
 
"Wait. Did you eat?" Sunggyu asked, holding onto his arm. Woohyun grinned at him. "Why? Are you worried for me?" Sunggyu immediately let go of his hand, "Forget it. I'm going home." 
 
"My car is over there!" Woohyun shouted, pointing at the opposite direction. "I didn't say I'm taking your car." Sunggyu shouted back, waving a hand in the air. 
 
"Stupid Kim Sunggyu." Woohyun groaned.
 
Sunggyu turned back and saw Woohyun running in the opposite direction from his. "Jerk. . er." 
 
Sunggyu looked through his phone, feeling bored while waiting for his bus. "Sunggyu shi! Get on!" Sunggyu widened his eyes at the man. "What are you doing here?! Go away!" 
 
"Get on! If not the bus can't come." 
 
Sunggyu looked at the road behind and indeed a bus was coming. Sunggyu groaned, running to the car. 
 
"So go home or have supper?" 
 
"Did you eat or not?" 
 
"What if I say no." 
 
"Then we will go home." 
 
"What if I say yes." 
 
"Then we are still going home."
 
"Why are you treating me like that? You aren't going to have supper with me?" 
 
"Like I said-" 
 
"Don't say it! I get it." Woohyun shouted, covering his ears, not wanting to hear those hurting words again. 
 
"Yah, are you mad?" 
 
"I'm not." 
 
"You obviously are." 
 
"I'm not!"
 
"Yes."
 
"No."
 
"Yes."
 
"No."
 
"Yes."
 
"No."
 
"Let's go eat supper."
 
"No! Wait wh-"
 
"Okay let's go home." 
 
"No!!! We are going for supper."
 
 
 
Woohyun watched in awe as Sunggyu continuously stuffed his mouth with food as if he hadn't eaten for days. Sunggyu looked up and saw the look on the man.
 
"What?" 
 
"Are you that hungry?" 
 
"Why? Regretting your decision to bring me here?" 
 
"No! I'm just amazed." 
 
"What do you know? You don't work. Of course you won't know how hard it is to earn money and how tiring it is to stand for hours." Sunggyu grumbled. 
 
"If you're tired, then quit."
 
"Mr Nam look. I'm not rich like you do. Who's going to feed me if I don't work?" 
 
"Me. I will."
 
"That's your parents' money not yours." 
 
"Why are you scolding me? They are the one who wants to give me the money. I didn't ask them to give me." Woohyun frowned.
 
"Forget it. It's a waste to talk to people like you. Just eat and let me go home already!" Sunggyu groaned. 
 
"Can't you be nicer to me?"
 
"Can't you leave me alone?"
 
"No!"
 
"Then it's no for me too." 
 
"Are we friends?"
 
"No."
 
"Why?"
 
"I don't befriend people who don't earns their own money." 
 
"If I earn my own money, will you be friend with me?"
 
Sunggyu nodded his head. "I would even give you my number." 
 
"Deal! Don't you dare go back on your words." 
 
"Deal." 
 
 
 

Thank you for subscribing and commenting ^^ I hope you liked it till now ^^ 

happy new year! May 2014 be a good year for you. Always be happy and healthy ^^