Untold

New Addiction

"Sunggyu." 

"What?"

"Do you remember when we first met at Kim's wedding?"

"Oh yea, how can I forget that day. That day was the the day when my life started to turn upside down thanks to you." 

Woohyun chuckled, remembering that day. "Damn, you don't know how attracted I got to you the moment I saw you."

"Oh shut up. I wish I didn't go, then you wouldn't have seen me there." Sunggyu rolled his eyes. 

"It's destiny."

"My foot." 

Woohyun pouted slightly. "Sunggyu."

"What now?"

"Are you free on Sunday?"

"Why?"

"Let's go on a date."

"I would rather sleep."

"Go on a date with me!" Woohyun whined. 

"Don't want to~ I'm going to sleep. Byeeeee~" Sunggyu shouted into the phone.

--

Sunggyu yawned, scratching his hair as he opened the door. 

"Hi." The man smiled. 

"Who-what are you doing here?" Sunggyu frowned, squinting at the bright sunlight behind the man.

"Told you I'm bringing you to a date."

"I told you I'm not going."

"Quickly go wash up and let's go." Woohyun ignored the other man's words and pushed the man into the house.

"I swear I'm not going with you. Sit here for all I care, I'm going back to sleep."

"Aww come on. It's such a nice weather, how can you just waste it on sleeping?"

"It's such a nice weather for me to sleep in, how can you let me waste it on going for a date with you?" 

Woohyun pouted. "How can you say that?" 

"Why not?"

"I don't care. I will personally change for you if you don't come out in ten minutes!" Woohyun threatened, looking at his watch.

"As if you dare to."

"I dare!" 

"Whatever." Sunggyu said nonchalantly. 

Woohyun sat patiently in the living room, flipping through some magazines he found at the man's house and his smile got back onto his face when ten minutes was up. "Sunggyu shi, are you ready to leave?" He shouted but got no reply. 

"Sunggyu shi?" He knocked on the man's room door.

"If you don't come out, I'm going in." Still. No reply.

"I'm really going in." He said, hand already turning the door knob . 

"Sunggyu shi!" Woohyun frowned when he saw the man fast asleep. 

"Sunggyu shi, wake up!"

"I told you I'm not going! Just go home." Sunggyu groaned, throwing a pillow at the man who caught it before it could even hit his face. 

"I told you I'm going to change you myself if you don't get ready in ten minutes, didn't I?"

"You won't do it."

"Who said so?!" Woohyun stood up angrily from the bed, turning to his closet, looking for something that would be great on Sunggyu. 

"Sunggyu shi, I'm giving you one last chance. Are you going to change yourself or let me do it?"

"Just shut up and go already!" 

"Fine." Woohyun pulled the man up, pulling on Sunggyu's shirt which got the man awake immediately.

"What the hell are you doing?!" 

"I told you, didn't I?" 

"Female hormones you're so annoying. Go out, I will change. You win okay?!"

"Ten minutes. I swear if you are not done in ten minutes, I'm going to tie you up and change you." Woohyun pouted, already leaving the room. 

-- 

"Where are we going?" Sunggyu grumbled as he was seated in the passenger seat of Woohyun's seat. 

"Let's go have breakfast first, what do you want to eat?"

"Nothing. Let me go home."

Woohyun pouted, focusing on the road ahead instead of continuing with the conversation. 

Sunggyu turned to the man when it was all silent. "Yah, are you mad again?"

But Woohyun wouldn't answer him. 

"Yah, Nam Woohyun." 

"I'm not." 

"Oh wow, you are not mad."

"What's the point of asking me when you don't believe me?" 

"What's wrong? Is it because of what happened at my house earlier."

"It's not that..."

"Can't you treat me better? Like how you treat Dongwoo hyung and the rest?"

"Then can you not force me to go on a 'date' with you?"

"No."

"Then no for me too."

Woohyun pouted even more. "Wanna go have toast?"

"I'm fine with anything."

--

"Lots of cream and caramel syrup for my toast please." Sunggyu smiled cutely at the waitress in front of him which the waitress returned gladly, with a blush on her face.

And then there's Woohyun sulking again. 

And that annoy Sunggyu. 

"What's wrong again, female hormones."

"How can you smile like that to her!"

"What?"

"That cute smile. Didn't you see her blushing?!" Woohyun pouted. 

"Ahh... Someone's jealous again." Sunggyu smirked.

"No."

"Oh really?"

"No!" Woohyun pouted even more, crossing his arms over his chest, causing Sunggyu to shake his head at the man's behavior.

"Honestly, what's with your hormones these day? God, you're so sensitive and have such bad mood swing."

"Kim Sunggyu shi, I'm a male, not a female."

"A male physically, a female mentally." 

Woohyun stomped his feet childishly, wriggling around in his seat, which Sunggyu found kind of cute. But he would never admit it out loud.

"Stop it. You're embarrassing."

Right then, their drinks and toasts were here, and the waitress from before smiled shyly at Sunggyu and Woohyun couldn't help but tried to grab to other man's attention.

"Yah why are you eating my toast?!"

"Because you need to look at me and not her."

"Freaking childish."

--

"Oh my god. Can we go take a look there?" Sunggyu asked cutely, pointing at the Givenchy store, right across the street. 

"Man, I'm rich but not that rich to buy you Givenchy."

"And you said you like me. You're obviously stingy." Sunggyu scoffed. 

"I'm not! Fine I will buy you just one shirt. Just one!" Woohyun frowned.

"I can pay by myself. Let's go!" Sunggyu said excitedly, pulling on Woohyun's hand. 

--

"Sunggyu shi, are you sure you still want to buy? You bought a shirt and a pullover from Givenchy, two earrings from Chrome Heart and you still want to buy?"

"I haven't went shopping for a long time already okay?"

"But are you sure you can afford it?" Woohyun asked, staring at the bags in Sunggyu's hands. 

"You don't have to worry about that okay? You're not the only one that's rich."

"And someone told me to watch my spending. Oh wow." 

"I only buy clothes once a year ." 

"Whatever you say. Let's go, you spent way too much, it kind of scare me."

"You better take good care of your saving if you want to date me, I will probably spend your whole saving."

"Are you saying you will date me?" Woohyun smirked. 

"No. I said 'if' you want to date me." 

"I don't mind giving you my whole saving." Woohyun gave him an idiot grin. 

"You have went nuts."

-- 

"Instant noodle? Really?" Woohyun said in disbelief, looking at the noodle. 

"Yea, I went broke."

"I will pay for you?"

"Nah, I feel like having it anyway." 

"But don't eat too much, it's unhealthy."

"Alright alright." Sunggyu rolled his eyes. 

"How about having ice-cream after this?" 

"Again?"

Sunggyu pouted and Woohyun couldn't bear to see the man upset like this. "Okay fine. I will treat you, okay?"

"Deal!"

--

"This is so delicious." Sunggyu hummed in satisfaction. 

Woohyun smiled at the sight, but the smile faded soon. "Sunggyu."

He hummed in response.

"What if I stop working at the cafe, stop having supper with you and stop calling you, will you be happy?"

Sunggyu stopped eating too, and stared at Woohyun. "What are you saying?"

"Will you be happy?"

"Of course I will. Like finally I'm getting the peace back in my life?"

"Right, you will be happy." Woohyun smiled sadly, playing with his melted ice-cream.

"Yah, you are not leaving right?" 

"No..." 

"Really?"

"Yea. I'm not leaving. Why? Are you disappointed?"

"Yes. Please leave." Sunggyu joked. 

 

Just two more months.... 

 


Omg I finally updated this story after such a long time (okay not that long) hahaha did anyone miss this story? None, I know I know. Anyway I finished my Chinese national exam recently so I could update. I didn't know how to continue this story so it is kind of crappy and messed up (anyone wanna take over? Like really....) 

A disappointing chapter without much, so sorry. It will get better, I hope. Please continue to give your support to this story, I will do my best. Thank you for reading all this while. Bboing~

Oh ya! New Addiction finally have a banner and background woohoo, do you guys like it? Hahaha personally I really love it XD