Untold (Part 2)

New Addiction

"Kim, your brother is rich, right?"

Myungsoo laughed. "You finally know?"

"What the hell? How can a barista earn so much and buy a hell lot of branded stuff in one go?"

"Don't look down on a barista job okay. This whole place is not just Sungyeol's, it's also hyung's."

"What...? Then how come Sungyeol don't even come to work, while he work every single day?"

"They got a choice, and Sunggyu just chose to work."

"So he get a pay too?"

"Obviously?" 

"Oh... Man I have been cheated this four month!"

Myungsoo chuckled. "You're so dumb, Nam."

"Yah Kim, say I'm dumb again, and I'm gonna your Yeol."

"Oh like you would. You only want that guy." Myungsoo said, nodding his head at Sunggyu. 

Woohyun turned to look at Sunggyu, and smiled slightly.

"But I won't get him."

"Where's the optimistic Nam Woohyun?" 

"Kim, he called me already." 

Myungsoo's smile dropped. "How long more?"

"I asked for two more months." Woohyun said dejectedly, playing with his straw. 

"Are you going to tell hyung?" 

Woohyun shook his head. "For what?"

"He deserve to know."

"Tell him for me."

"What the hell...."

"Don't screw up for the second time, man." Myungsoo muttered. 

"What did you say?"

"Nothing. Just... Tell him yourself, I'm not telling him for you."

"Kim-"

"No. Bye, see you at the gathering." Myungsoo said, already leaving the cafe with Sungyeol's coffee. 

-- 

"What did you say to Myungsoo? He seemed mad." Sunggyu asked as he watched Woohyun walking to the counter. 

"Nothing... Just some stuffs of ours."

"Oh... " Sunggyu nodded his head. 

"Why didn't you tell me you're the boss here too?" Woohyun asked, trying to completely turn away from the topic. 

"Shh! No one here knows." Sunggyu whispered, turning to look around to see if any of the workers heard them.

"Is this some kind of ways to watch your workers' attitude at work?" Woohyun raised a brow. 

"You can say it that way... Or I just want to earn some extra money for shopping."

"Oh wow. You're rich too and yet you decided to dig a hole in my pocket."

Sunggyu shrugged his shoulder, "Well, you wanted to, so why not?"

"I like you, so I don't mind." Woohyun gave a cheeky grin. 

"There we go again, disgusting female hormones." Sunggyu rolled his eyes. 

--

"Sunggyu shi, let's have ice-cream!" Woohyun said excitedly, shaking his fists with spoons in one hand and the tub of ice-cream in another. 

"Nah, I feel like sleeping." Sunggyu said sleepily, already lying on the coach.

"But I want to eat with you." Woohyun pouted. 

"Later." Sunggyu mumbled, pulling himself to lie on Woohyun's lap. "You promised." Woohyun smiled, looking at the figure who nodded his head sleepily.

"Nam, can we talk?" Hoya asked as he and Myungsoo stood by the door of the villa.

Woohyun expected this. He expected this since the day he told Myungsoo about him.

Woohyun sighed. "Can we talk about this later? Sunggyu is sleeping and I don't want to wake him up."

"Woohyun, stop giving yourself excuses. He won't wake up, you know that."

"But-"

"Nam Woohyun, come out!" Myungsoo raised his voice, glaring at the man with such piercing glare that it almost sent shiver down the man's spine.

--

"Are you guys going to talk?" Woohyun asked as the three has been sitting by the beach, only the sound of wave interrupting the silence. 

"Tell Sunggyu hyung." Myungsoo said without turning to look at Woohyun.

"Tell him what?"

"Nam Woohyun, you don't freaking play with my brother like that. He don't need that." Myungsoo shouted.

He exploded. Myungsoo finally exploded. 

"Kim..." Woohyun sighed, head down, looking at the sand beneath him. "I can't. I really can't."

"Nam, you need to. Even if you can't, he need to know." Hoya frowned. 

"And what? All I will get is him saying how happy he is to know that I'm leaving." Woohyun said bitterly.

"He won't. Woohyun, he won't. He likes you, we all know." Myungsoo tried to assure him.

"No, you guys don't know. If I do tell him, all I'm going to leave with, is a broken heart." 

"If you don't tell him, he's the one that will be living with a broken heart-"

"No, he will be happy." Woohyun interrupted. 

"Shut up and let me finish, you bastard." Myungsoo scolded. 

"He has been through a heartbreak twice already, I don't want to see him building up his wall ever again. Do you understand?!"

"I do. But, he won't have a heartbreak because of me, Kim. He won't."

"Nam, he likes you, you know that." 

"It's just a little..." Woohyun said, playing with the sand. 

"So what? Even if it's just a little, the feeling is still there. He will build up his wall again and blocks everyone out of his life if you don't tell him." 

Woohyun bite on his lower lips, not knowing what to say. "But... It's not like I'm not coming back."

"We know you will come back somehow, but can you be sure Sunggyu will be able to accept you again when the time comes?"

"Please. Woohyun. For once, please. Break down his wall completely. You are the only one who can do it." Myungsoo practically begged. 

"I... It's impossible. I'm not the one."

"You head! You're the one! Why won't you believe in us ?! Even if you don't believe in yourself, believe in us, please?" 

"Sunggyu hyung is like that. He may says he hates you, finds you annoying and all but, deep in his heart, he do likes you." Hoya added. 

Woohyun bite on his lower lips even more. He believes in his friends, he really do. But he don't believe in himself. He really don't. His future with Sunggyu is a blur in his mind. No, their future together never actually did exist. All along, he has been the one that has been shamelessly sticking with Sunggyu, believing that he will be able to make Sunggyu fall for him. 

Myungsoo and Hoya seeing how deep in thoughts Woohyun was, quickly tried to break off his strings of thoughts. Because if he did continued thinking, he will overthink. And that's the end of Sunggyu and Woohyun.

"Woohyun."

Woohyun turned to them with a troubled look, as if caught between to just pack and leave here, forget about everything that has happened or to fight for his love. 

 Myungsoo gently took Woohyun's hand in his, staring straight into his eyes. "Woohyun, we are always here with you." He smiled.

"No matter what, we will always cheer you on." Hoya added, putting his hand on top of Woohyun's.

Woohyun gave them a thankful smile, nodding his head. 

 

 

 


Hahaha not gonna tell you guys everything about the two months just yet, but I guess you guys would get it from this chapter. Anyway, I will be in china from 12-19 so this is like an update before I fly hahah. After this chapter, there's only 4-5 chapters left but I won't finish it anytime soon? I guess. 

Thank you for upvoting, subscribing and commenting :) most importantly, thank you for reading and supporting  ^^ I will do my best till the end. 

I wi update soon. See ya. 

Oh ya and Infinite's 4th anniversary is tomorrow hehehe, aren't you guys excited?! Let's always be with them, inspirits ♥️