I'm Your Idiot

New Addiction

"You are not going to wait for Sunggyu to come back?" 

Woohyun smiled slightly, shaking his head. "I have to go back now and..." He sighed. "I guess it's time to let go. No matter how much I like him, I know it's impossible between us." 

Hoya and Myungsoo looked at each other for a moment, not knowing how to comfort their friend. "But don't you want to hear his answer?" Hoya asked as he turned to Woohyun. 

"I guess there isn't a need for that. We all know what's the answer." Woohyun shrugged his shoulders. 

"Tell him to open up his heart, and find someone that truly loves him. Tell him to be happy and.... Invite me to his wedding in the future. You guys too, have to invite me to your wedding when you are going to marry." 

"Woohyun..."

"I'm fine, really. I just want him to be happy." Woohyun gave his friends a wide smile, trying to reassure them. 

"You too, you have to find your destiny." Myungsoo lightly punched Woohyun's shoulder. 

Woohyun chuckled, "I will. What does Nam Woohyun live for?"

"Love." The three said in union, cracking them up. Then the announcement for Woohyun's flight sounded. "I'm going in then. See you guys soon. I will miss you guys." 

--

"Sorry. We are closed for the day!" Sungjong shouted as the bell ringed, signaling the entrance of a new customer.

"Yah Lee Sungjong, have you been taking good care of the cafe?"

Sungjong immediately turned to the door, eyes widening at the man in front of him. 

"Hyung!" He shouted, running towards Sunggyu and crashed him into a tight hug. 

"Yah Lee Sungjong!" Sunggyu groaned. "Do you miss me that much?" 

"Where have you been?!" Sungjong pulled away. 

"Jeonju. I needed to get away from here and have time by myself to think." 

"Why did you take so long?!" 

"Why? Is the cafe not doing well?" 

"It's not because of the cafe. It's about Woohyun." Myungsoo sighed. 

At the mention of Woohyun's name, Sunggyu started to look around the cafe and frowned when he couldn't find the man. "Where is he?" He turned to Myungsoo. 

"He went back to Japan a few days ago." 

"He didn't even bother to wait for me to come back and listen to my answer?" Sunggyu asked in disbelief. 

"Hyung, he waited for two freaking weeks and you didn't come back. What was he supposed to think? He thought you were avoiding him so..." Myungsoo shrugged his shoulders. 

"By the way, he said to find someone that really loves you and live happily. And invite him to your wedding."

"That idiot."

--

"If only I didn't confess!" Woohyun groaned, messing his hair up as he rolled around on his bed. "I miss Sunggyu." He whined. 

"Woohyun ah!" Mrs Nam shouted excitedly as she rushed to Woohyun's room.

"Yes mum?" 

"Your boyfriend is here!" Mrs Nam exclaimed, eyes glittering with excitement. 

"I just fell out of love. How would it be possible for me to get a boyfriend that soon. Stop kidding me and go to sleep, umma. It's late already." 

"Oh is that so, Nam Woohyun?" Woohyun widened his eyes in surprise and quickly rolled around to face the door and saw Sunggyu standing by his door with his mum. 

"Isn't this your cute boyfriend?" Mrs Nam asked in Japanese, and got Sunggyu clueless in mere seconds. 

"He isn't! He didn't even accept me!" Woohyun pouted. 

"Okay, please speak in Korean. I honestly don't get a thing." 

Mrs Nam turned to Sunggyu, smiling. "What about I bring you to your room first? You can talk with Woohyun afterwards." Sunggyu nodded, giving her a smile in return. 

"What in the world is happening?" Woohyun sat up, and then the next moment he was grabbing his hair. "Did he just saw me in this state?! Oh my god. Just die, Nam Woohyun!" Woohyun whined, burying his head into his duvet .

--

"You can sleep here for as long as you want. I hope it is fine. You came without any notice so I couldn't buy new bed sheets for you." Mrs Nam said apologetically.

"It's fine like this." Sunggyu smiled. 

Sunggyu's eyes widened slightly when Mrs Nam hugged him. "Thank you for being with Woohyun." 

"He really changed after meeting you, and both me and my husband are really thankful towards you. Woohyun never quit smoking even when we nag at him all the times." Mrs Nam smiled at him lovingly. "Thank you so much, dear." 

"You don't have to say that, I didn't do much, Mrs Nam." Sunggyu said shyly, face turning into a light pink. 

"Aigoo, why are you calling me Mrs Nam when you're already Woohyun's boyfriend. Just call me umma." 

"Alright then, umma." 

Woohyun's mum immediately squealed when Sunggyu called her umma. 

"Have a good rest. Goodnight." 

--

After ten minutes of conflict with self, Woohyun finally knocked on Sunggyu's door and received a 'come in' as reply. 

"Hey." Woohyun said awkwardly. "So... What are you doing here?" 

"What else can I be here for? Of course it's to look for you."

"Look for me?! For what?" 

"To make things clear." 

Woohyun gulped at that. "You know... That's really not needed, I fully understand if you can't accept me because of what happened in the past." 

Sunggyu stopped folding his clothes and sighed. "See, you don't get it."

"What do you mean?" Woohyun frowned. 

--

The two ended up in the park nearby Woohyun's house after finding out that Woohyun's mum was eavesdropping on them.

"So, mind telling me what all this is about?" Woohyun asked as he handed Sunggyu a cup of ice-cream. 

"I like you." 

Woohyun choked on his ice-cream and looked at Sunggyu in disbelief. "Wh-what did you say?"

"I like you, a lot." 

"But... That's impossible..." 

"I thought so too. The two weeks I was in Jeonju, I thought a lot. About us.

Us. The fact that Sunggyu said us, overwhelmed Woohyun.

"I told my mum about you, and she literally jumped in joy, saying that she want to meet you." Sunggyu chuckled. 

"I told myself to hate you, to forget about you but in the two weeks, all I could think about was you." Sunggyu said with his head down, afraid of Woohyun's reaction to what he was currently saying.

"My heart keep going to you. What am I suppose to do, Nam Woohyun?"

Sunggyu looked up when he got no reply and saw a very shocked Woohyun. Damn it. Sunggyu let out an awkward laugh, trying to ease the awkward atmosphere. "I guess it wasn't a very wise choice to come here." 

When Woohyun still didn't give him a reply, he stood up and wanted to leave but a hand stopped him. "Does this mean you are willing to be my boyfriend?" 

"Why are you so dumb." Sunggyu sighed and tried walking away again but was pulled back. This time round, into a hug. 

"I thought I was done for when you didn't come back." Woohyun said quietly, snuggling into Sunggyu. Sunggyu smiled, hugging him back. "Idiot, why did I fall for you again." 

"Because I'm your idiot." And that successfully brought laughter to them both. 

--

"Woohyun, can you let me go already? I swear you have been hugging me for like the past ten minutes." 

"Just a while more. I have waited for this long to be able to hug you." 

"Idiot." Sunggyu smiled .

 

 

 


Yay they finally got together XD and I'm finally back from hiatus woohoooooooooo hahaha. 

Sorry for the short chapter >< I will try to make it as long as I can in the next few chapters if possible. Btw the next few chapters would probably be fluff all the way so hehehe . 

Please leave me a comment, I greatly appreciate it. ^^