Moody

New Addiction

"Welcome. May I take your order?" Woohyun said with his best smile. Right, he's the cashier at the moment, with Sunggyu resting at the back.

"Where's our Gyu?"

"Our Gyu?"

"Are you new here?" The man in front of him asked, giving him a look as if scanning him. 

The man in front of him has wavy hair that reached near his shoulder and he has this pretty face. 

"I've been working here for three months."

"Oh no wonder I haven't seen you around before. So where's Sunggyu?"

"Sunggyu?" Oh damn why are all the pretty boys after Sunggyu. 

"He's not around at the moment." 

Then the pretty boy in front of him took out his phone and Woohyun could guess that he probably called the other man. 

"Oh Gyu. Where are you?" 

"What ? You are at the cafe? Then why is this guy telling me that you're not around?"

"Nam Woohyun what the hell? Why didn't you tell me?" Woohyun immediately turned around at the voice. 

"Gyu!" The pretty boy shouted. 

Sunggyu immediately smiled at the man in front of the counter, already running to the man, giving him a hug which obviously got Woohyun jealous. 

"Hyung! When did you come back? Why didn't you give me a call first?"

"I wanted to give you a surprise." The man said, smiling. 

"One Americano please, Woohyun." Sunggyu said quickly, already guiding the other man to a free table. 

"One Americano please, Woohyun." Woohyun said, imitating Sunggyu as he rolled his eyes. 

"Americano." Woohyun shouted. 

"Can't you bring it to the table?" Sunggyu shot him a look as he grabbed the coffee. 

"It's self service here." Woohyun said, already shuffling back to the front counter. 

-- 

"Yah what's wrong with you?"

"Finally done with your pretty boy?" Woohyun said boringly as he tapped on the screen. 

"Jealous again?"  

"Obviously no. Do I look like I have time to be jealous over you?"

"Oh yea, sure you aren't." 

Woohyun groaned when Sunggyu was out of sight, crushing on the ice that he was using to make himself a cup of caramel macchiato. 

"What's so good about that guy? He look so gay at first sight. ." 

-- 

"Sunggyu, what should we have for supper?" Woohyun asked as the two was now eating at a chicken place for lunch. 

"I'm not having supper with you today, I'm meeting Heechul hyung right after work."

"Heechul hyung?" 

"That guy from before that you claimed you weren't jealous of."

"Him again." Woohyun muttered. 

"What did you say?"

"Nothing. I'm going back." Woohyun said, standing up, ready to leave the place. 

"What? You haven't finish your chicken yet!" Sunggyu shouted as he chewed on his chicken.

"I'm full. You can take your time."

"What the hell?"

-- 

"I'm going first then, bye guys!" Woohyun shouted as he left the cafe. 

"Hyung, aren't you going with him?" Sungjong asked as he watched Woohyun turning in the corner.

"I'm meeting Heechul hyung."

"No wonder."

"No wonder what?"

"Didn't you notice?"

"Notice what?"

"Woohyun." Sungjong rolled his eyes as if it's the most obvious thing.

"What about him?"

"He looked so grumpy the whole day and didn't you notice? He didn't even say bye to you when he leave."

"Don't worry. Female hormones at it."

"You will regret saying that."

-- 

"Why isn't he calling?!" Sunggyu groaned as he stared at his phone screen as if waiting for a call to come sooner or later.

"God damn it. Nam Woohyun, when are you going to call?!" Sunggyu asked as he walked back home, staring at his phone screen even more.

He grumpily stumbled out of his shoes and threw his phone onto the couch where Sungjong was seated, watching some comedy variety show. 

"What's wrong?"

"Jonggie, do you think his phone ran out of battery? But that's impossible, he should be home by now. Is he seriously not calling me?!"

Sungjong smirked, even if the name of that him was not mentioned, he knew well enough who was the other man talking about. 

"I told you, didn't I?" 

"Told me what?" 

"You will regret what you said." 

"How would I know he would overreact."

"Nam Woohyun is this kind of person."

"Stupid idiot jerk." Sunggyu shouted, stomping into their shared bedroom.

-- 

Oh guess who started his day off grumpily. Kim Sunggyu. 

Not only did Woohyun not call him like he always did, Woohyun did not come to fetch him in the morning too. 

Screw Nam Woohyun. 

"What's the meaning of this? Giving up?!" Sunggyu shouted as he stomped to the front counter. 

"What?" 

"Why didn't you call me? Why didn't you come fetch me for work?!" 

"Huh?"

"You don't just come into my life and leave when I'm slowly accepting you already. Nam Woohyun, you don't play with people's feelings like this!" 

"Erm Sunggyu shi?" Woohyun said awkwardly, looking at all the attention they have got from the customers and staffs all thanks to Sunggyu. 

Sunggyu turned to the customers and immediately felt embarrassed, and ran into the kitchen after muttering a 'sorry'. Woohyun, of course, followed after him.

"What were you talking about just now?"

"Don't act like you're dumb when you're not suppose to. You said you would come fetch me to work everyday and you freaking broke that promise today!"

"You were the one who texted me, saying that gay hyung would drive you to work and told me not to go fetch you."

"What? When did I text you?"

"See for yourself." Woohyun said, pulling out his phone. 

"Lee Sungjong, you're so getting it from me." Sunggyu gritted his teeth. 

"If there's nothing else, I'm getting back to work." Woohyun said, pulling back his phone. 

"Wait!" Sunggyu grabbed onto his hand.

"What's wrong?" Sunggyu asked.

"What?"

"Why are you being so weird today?" 

"I'm not. I'm going back to work." 

"Yah are you jealous again?"

"I told you I'm not."

"Did Sungjong say something to you?"

"No." Then Woohyun walked back to the front counter. 

-- 

"Thank you." Woohyun smiled as he handed the change to the customer but his smile immediately faded when he saw Sunggyu. 

"Woohyun shi, what's wrong?" 

"Nothing." Woohyun said, pushing Sunggyu away slightly as he went to make the drink. 

"Then why are you ignoring me?"

"I'm not. I'm just busy."

"Why didn't you call me last night?"

Woohyun stopped all his action, staring at the content of the coffee. "Why couldn't you call me first?"

"What?"

"Why am I always the one who make the first move? Why can't you make the first move?"

"It's because-"

"Why do you only come to me when you need me?"

"What are you saying?"

"You throw me aside when someone better come along. Why can't I be the one who's far more important than anyone else?" Woohyun turned to Sunggyu, eyes red. 

"When did I?"

"Didn't you? That Heechul hyung..."

"It's because I haven't seen him in a while."

"Why didn't I call you? Do I have to listen to how you spent your time with him? Do I have to listen to you scolding me for what happened at the cafe yesterday?"

"Woohyun, seriously, what's wrong with you today?"

"So what if I'm jealous? I'm stupid for always being jealous over you so what? I just wanted you to look at me, give me some of the attention you gave to others."

"Don't I give you my attention? Yah I spend more time with you, more than anyone nowadays."

"It's because I pestered you like an idiot." Woohyun smiled sadly. 

"Nam Woohyun. If you're upset over yesterday, I'm sorry."

"Sorry? For what?"

"For leaving you just like that?"

"Forget it." Woohyun mumbled, turning back to the coffee. 

"Wait what?" 

"Excuse me, if you would let me through." Woohyun said coldly. 

-- 

"Woohyun shi. Are we having supper today?"

"I'm going home." Woohyun said, packing his stuff. 

"But I'm hungry." 

"Go eat with Sungjong."

"You're starving me now? Do you find me fat now too?"

"No... It's just that... I... I'm not in the mood."

"What's wrong? Tell me, will you?"

"I don't know what's wrong with me too."

"Does it got to do with me?"

"Maybe?"

"Stupid. We are going for ice-cream." Sunggyu said, already pulling on Woohyun's hand in case he ran away. 

--

The two sat at a bench in the park near Sunggyu's house, each having a cup of ice-cream in hand as they sat in silence for god knows how long.

"Woohyun." Sunggyu started. 

Woohyun hummed. 

"You know... It's weird when you ignore me like this."

"You're always clenching onto me and now, you push me away."

"That's what you did too."

"I... It's because I haven't seen Heechul hyung in a while. I told you, didn't I ?"

"You didn't have to tell me off yesterday because of him."

"I'm sorry. I just thought you were being jealous and acting like an again."

"I was jealous. I am."

"Is he your boyfriend?" Woohyun asked abruptly, breaking the silence. 

"No? Why would you even think of that?"

"You said hugging was reserved for boyfriend."

Sunggyu chuckled, "That applies only to you."

"You're being unfair again." Woohyun pouted, crossing his arms over his chest.

"It's because you're chasing me."

"So what?"

"Wouldn't it be nice if your crush finally let you hug him?"

"Sure it's nice, but not nice to see others being able to hug someone I wished I could hug too." 

"It's because they are friends."

"Like I'm not one."

"You are different."

"So special I can't even."

"Idiot. Stop being like this." Sunggyu chuckled. 

"Will you stop calling me an idiot? I'm not one."

"Didn't someone said he's an idiot for me?"

"Not today." Woohyun said boringly. 

"Stop being like this, you're worrying me."

"Glad that you are."

"You aren't even smiling."

Woohyun turned to Sunggyu with a forced smile. "Is this good enough?"

"Not like that! Yah, what did you do to the bubbly Woohyun?"

"Bubbly? You find me bubbly? Really?"

"Hmm... Yea? I guess so?"

"You don't find me annoying?"

"Most of the time, I do."

Wooohyun pouted. "How am I even bubbly then."

"Okay fine. I find you more of bubbly than annoying nowadays okay?"

"Really?" Woohyun smiled slightly.

"Really." Sunggyu smiled at him. 

-- 

"Go in. I will fetch you tomorrow."

"You must. If not I'm not going to work."

Woohyun chuckled. "I didn't know I was that important."

"It's because it's weird if you don't fetch me for work."

"Just say you need me." Woohyun smirked. 

"The overconfident idiot is back."

"Not really." 

"Yah what's wrong again?"

"Just moody."

"Too moody for my liking."

Woohyun sighed. "Go in. It's late. Just go to sleep. I won't be calling you."

"Why?"

"Too tired. I would probably just sleep when I get home."

"At least take a bath first."

"I will." Woohyun smiled slightly. 

"I'm going in then. Be careful on the way back."

"I will. Sleep well."

Just as Sunggyu was halfway through the gates, he turned around and started walking back to the gates where Woohyun was and frowning at him. 

"What's wrong? Did you-" his words were cut off when he felt a pair of arm wrapping around him.

"I'm making it an exception just this once. Bubbly Woohyun need to come back after this." Sunggyu said as he hugged Woohyun tighter, resting his head on Woohyun's shoulder. 

"Kim Sunggyu, you're such a tease." Woohyun smiled as he hugged the other man back. 

--

"Finally got together?"

"What?" Sunggyu raised a brow at Sungjong who was smirking at him. 

"Don't even try to deny it, hyung. I saw you two outside, hugging each other." He smirked. "That's so sweet." 

"Were you stalking me?"

"Only Nam Woohyun would stalk you please. I just happen to look out of the window and saw the two of you hugging." Sungjong said.

"Oh whatever. I'm too tired to talk with you anymore." Sunggyu said nonchalantly .  

"Aren't you waiting for your boyfriend's call?"

"Said he's too tired. And by the way, I'm single."

"If he's too tired then what about you call him?"

"For what?"

"You know, he would get lonely while on the way home."

"You know what?"

"What?"

"Maybe you can call him instead." Sunggyu said, walking away. 

 

 


Why does it feels like I'm not on a hiatus hahaha okay I'm kinda free this week so yea and woots I did better than I expected for my Chinese examination omg hehehe . Sorry for the short chapter >< thank you for subscribing and commenting ^^ see you till then (no idea when will the next chapter be~) oh and I'm going to see Henry from SJM this Saturday /prays that I get to smuggle my camera in and get a good view of him.) 

also to exo fans who are upset over Kris's lawsuit against SM, stay strong! We are with you. I totally understand how you guys are feeling . That feeling of wanting to know the real reason behind his lawsuit and the wants for him to stay. Even though you can't do anything but wait for what would happen, always be with him and exo. Don't leave him alone and hate him, he has his reason for leaving. And don't believe what you saw on the net ! SM can't be trusted. Cheer up! Stay strong.