Wanna Go Touch

New Addiction

Sunggyu groaned as he felt pain shooting through his neck after having slept in such a position for a long time. He opened his eyes and saw Woohyun's head right above him and the only thing he could think of right then, was how stupid Woohyun is. Letting Sunggyu have the blanket and allowing himself to be sleeping in such an uncomfortable position. 

He slowly sat up, draping the blanket over Woohyun, smiling at him.

"So sweet." He heard someone said and ly to see Myungsoo standing by the bedroom door and Sunggyu's smile immediately dropped. "Go away Myungsoo. You ."

"What did I do?"

"How could you leave us here while you went to sleep in your room?"

"It's not my fault! Woohyun was the one who wanted this, he said this was the first and only time he was so close to you in the two months he has known you." 

Sunggyu turned back to look at Woohyun and sighed, muttering an 'Idiot."

Myungsoo chuckled. "Hyung, don't call him an idiot. He's like that. Once he likes something, he make sure to get it and no one else gets to touch it."

"But seriously, I have never seen someone so dumb before in my life." 

"There's one right in front of you now."

"I meant before, Myungsoo."

The other man chuckled again. "Fine fine. Anyway, Hoya and Dongwoo went out already and I'm going on a date with Sungyeol so the house is yours." Winking at Sunggyu. 

Sunggyu gave him a judging face. "What in the world. I'm going home now too."

"You can't leave him here alone. He will panic if he don't see you when he wakes up."

"You're exaggerating."

"See for yourself later then."

--

Damn it. Why did Myungsoo have to be so spot on about Woohyun panicking when he don't see the other. 

Sunggyu went into hiding on purpose upon hearing Myungsoo's word, wanting to prove to his younger brother that he is wrong but no. He was the one that's wrong.

Woohyun rubbed his eyes sleepily as he slowly sat up and widened his eyes in shock when he found the other man that was lying on his lap gone. 

"Sunggyu? Sunggyu, where are you?" Woohyun shouted. 

When he got no response, he panicked even more. 

"Sunggyu! Kim Sunggyu, don't ignore me! Where are you?!" 

"Damn it. He's not here." Woohyun panicked, quickly pulling his phone out, hoping that Sunggyu would pick up his call but no such luck, his phone was off.

Then what he saw next was as if he's watching a mad man walking around the house. Woohyun was whining and grabbing his hair in frustration as he searched every room in the house, banging his head against the wall everytime he failed to see Sunggyu. 

Sighing, Sunggyu stepped out of the room he was in. "I'm here." Woohyun immediately turned to the source of the voice, the grip on his hair loosen as he ran to Sunggyu, ready to pull him in for a hug.

"No stop! Don't hug me!"

Woohyun's arms halted in the air as he pouted. "Just once, please?"

"No. Don't touch me." 

"You are being so unfair." Woohyun pouted.

"What? When was I unfair?"

"Isn't it?! Yesterday night, you fed Dongwoo hyung the ice-cream yet you didn't even allow me to share a spoon with you. And all of them gets to hug you and everything yet I can't even touch you." Woohyun grumbled, hands crossing around his chest and walked away. 

Sunggyu looked at the figure in disbelief, "What the hell?".

Then Woohyun halted in his steps, turning around, smiling his billion dollar smile at Sunggyu. "Sunggyu shi, do you want go grab some breakfast?"

"As I expected." Sunggyu muttered. "Female hormones, do you know it's not good to have a mood swing right in the morning." 

Woohyun frowned. "I did not."

"Oh yes you did."

"No I did not!"

"I'm not continuing this childish fight with you."

"What? I'm not childish!"

"Oh yes, you're not being childish now." Sunggyu said, waking away.

"I am really not childish!" Woohyun shouted as he ran up to Sunggyu, grabbing onto his arm.

Sunggyu looked at him then his arm then back at him. Woohyun looked at him then look down at his arm too but did not let go. "Let go of me now."

"See! You're being unfair now! I was just touching your arm when you sleep on the others' laps. ." Woohyun groaned, stomping away.

"Seriously, what's with him today?!"

--

Woohyun slumped his head on the table as he saw all the couples in the cafe, thinking when can he be like them. 

"What's wrong again?" Sunggyu asked as he saw Woohyun pouting. 

"Sunggyu, can we date already?" 

Sunggyu scoffed and rolled his eyes. "I can't bring myself to believe you when you say you like me."

"Why?" Woohyun frowned, sitting up. 

"How can you say it out loud so easily? Don't you feel nervous?"

"I do! It's just that if I don't say it out loud to you, how would you know my feelings for you?" 

"Don't you feel dishearten when I say I don't like you?"

"I do, a little. But what can I do about it? My heart chose you."

Woohyun chuckled when he saw the other man choking. 

"Shut up Nam Woohyun. You're so disgusting."

Woohyun pouted, "I'm just saying the truth."

"That's disgusting."

"I'm not. I'm sweet like your cup of caramel macchiato okay." Woohyun said, pointing at the cup of coffee. 

"You're disgusting, caramel macchiato is sweet so shut up."

"Do you like me?" Woohyun asked out of the blue.

"Not again, I told you I don't."

"It's been almost three months already? Don't you feel something for me? Not even a little?!" Woohyun whined.

"Totally no."

Woohyun pouted even more. 

"Why? Are you going to give up already? Tell me yes please."

"No! The more you want me to give up, the more I won't! Kim Sunggyu, I'm going to make you fall for me sooner or later!" Woohyun said in all confidence. 

"You have been saying that since forever and I don't even fall for you."

"Just you wait!"

--

"You . I have never seen such a person like you before." Sunggyu scolded, pouting. 

Woohyun smiled at how adorable Sunggyu was, pouting like this. "What did I do?"

"Take a walk by yourself and let me go home!" Sunggyu whined.

Woohyun chuckled, "I want to spend more time with you. And i don't like to do things alone."

"I love to be alone though, so stay away from me!" Sunggyu said, stomping away furiously. 

Woohyun chuckled even more, running to catch up with the other. "Aww don't be like this."

"Oh shut up Nam Woohyun. You're so annoying now!"

"Are you saying I'm lovable on other days?" Woohyun asked, giving him his best adorable look. 

"No, you are just as annoying on any other days." Sunggyu deadpanned.

Now it was Woohyun's turn to pout. "Can't you treat me better?"

"You have been asking that for months and what did I tell you? No."

"Fine fine! I will walk by myself, you can go home now!" Woohyun shouted, walking away with quick steps.

"Female hormones at it again." Sunggyu rolled his eyes, walking in the opposite direction from Woohyun. 

--

"Jerk. He said he like me yet he abandon me on the street." Sunggyu pouted, kicking the stones as he walked back home. 

Sunggyu widened his eyes at the sight in front of him as he reached his doorstep. "What are you doing here?!"

"Stupid. What took you so long?" Woohyun asked as he walked up to the other man, draping his own jacket over Sunggyu. "Aren't you cold?"

"Don't be stupid, Woohyun."

"What?"

"If you give me your jacket, you're the one who will be cold. I don't want you to catch a cold."

Woohyun gave him a smug look, "I didn't know you care about me so much."

"I just don't want to be responsible for you when you fall sick."

Woohyun pouted. "Fine whatever you say. Go in now."

Sunggyu pulled Woohyun's jacket off him and pushed them into Woohyun's hands. "Quickly go now."

Woohyun frowned, draping the jacket over Sunggyu again. "I will but keep yourself warm."

"Idiot, I will be warm when I go in. So take your jacket."

Woohyun shook his head. "I will be fine."

"Yah Nam Woohyun, if you don't listen to me, I'm going to deduct your points!" 

"But-"

"No buts. I don't need you to be a hero here and get sick okay?"

Woohyun smiled at Sunggyu, nodding his head. "Go in now. It's cold. I will pick you up for work tomorrow."

"I can go by myself."

"I told you I don't like to be alone."

"Then you should get yourself a girlfriend."

"I'm chasing after him now, ain't I?" Woohyun said, grinning.

"You are impossible." Sunggyu rolled his eyes. 

"That's why you love me~" 

"You're being overconfident again." 

Woohyun chuckled. "So that you will remember there's an overconfident idiot that is chasing after you." 

"Oh wow you finally admitted you're an idiot?"

"I'm an idiot for you." 

"Oh my god. Go now! I can't with you anymore."

Woohyun laughed. "Stay warm. I will call you later." 

"Alright alright. You too, be careful on your way back." Sunggyu said, unlocking the door. 

"Remember to pick up my call!" Woohyun shouted as he watched Sunggyu entering his house. 

"No promise though." Sunggyu joked, already closing the door behind him. 

A few seconds after, he felt his phone vibrating, signaling a new message. 

"You have to pick up my call! ( ;´Д`)" 
-Female hormones

Sunggyu laughed, a smile making it's way onto his face. "Idiot." 

 

 


/laughs at chapter title/ sorry I couldn't think of a better title hahaha and does the title feel familiar to you? Hahaha . Sorry for the late update, I edited the last part quite a few times and tadaa it finally feels right (at least to me...). I hope you liked it. And to those who are confused over what Myungsoo said in the last chapter . Hint: Read 'Him and Him' and 'The Gathering' again there's some clue there if you read carefully though I didn't make it obvious . Thank you to everyone who subscribed, commented and upvoted. 'New Addiction' is near to 3000 views leggo leggo! Hehehe leave as comment! I can't leave without your comment! Till then, see you soon! Hehe ^^