More Than Just A Little

New Addiction

In the three months that they have video chatted with each other, the two saw different sides of each other. Sunggyu has seen the sides of Woohyun falling asleep while talking to him, he has seen Woohyun getting frustrated with all the work he has to do, and he would say, these was sides of Woohyun, he has never seen before and he found it kind of cute. 

And of course, Woohyun has seen Sunggyu falling asleep while talking to him too and there was this one time when Sungjong decided to be a jerk and backhugged Sunggyu in front of him on purpose, getting him all mad that he almost took the next flight back to Korea just to kill him.

And guess what? Woohyun's file for photos was filled with screenshots of Sunggyu while they were video chatting, especially when Sunggyu was asleep or when he was being such a cutie pie that Woohyun couldn't resist himself. Anyway, Sunggyu would never know he did that unless he decided to come clear with him. 

-- 

"Did you meet any guy today? Or did any guy try to hit on you today?" 

Sunggyu sighed as the usual questions were being asked again. The same old questions were always asked to him whenever the video chat started. 

"I told you no. There's none."

"Really? You are not lying to me, right?"  

"Oh yes I'm lying to you. Someone tried to hit on me today." 

Woohyun widened his eyes, hands grabbing the laptop screen in agitation. "Who where what why when how?! Tell me now! I'm going to kill him."

"You. Nam Woohyun. Please kill yourself now." 

A cheeky grin appeared on Woohyun's face at the answer. "No one is allowed to hit on you, except for me." 

"Possessive idiot." Sunggyu rolled his eyes but nevertheless, a smile make it onto his face. 

"If I'm not possessive, you will be snatched by all those people who are hungry for you." 

"Only you, Nam Woohyun, only you." 

"I do want to eat you."

Sunggyu gave him a disgusted look. "I'm going off. Bye." 

Woohyun whined, shaking in his seat. "I won't do that again." He pouted. 

"You better keep to your words, if not I'm never gonna talk to you again." 

Woohyun pouted even more and was about to speak again when someone interrupted them. 

It was a girl's voice. 

Sunggyu frowned when Woohyun smiled cutely at the woman. He couldn't see the woman's face but only part of her body as she stood beside Woohyun. 

Sunggyu was clueless as hell when the two started to talk in Japanese. And Woohyun was using aegyo so much more on her than with him and his frown deepen when Woohyun hugged the woman. 

Woohyun turned to look at him sometimes after they broke the hug and turned back to the woman, nodding his head. 

Then he managed to figure out a word said by the woman - kawaii. 

Kawaii? Cute? Who? Woohyun? 

When the woman left, Sunggyu just sat back, crossing his arms over his chest. Trying to act all unaffected. 

"So this is what you call liking me huh? Hugging someone in front of me." Sunggyu snorted. 

Woohyun smirked. "Is someone jealous?" 

"Who said I am jealous! Go! Go to her, and don't you ever come back again!" 

Woohyun chuckled when a pout make it onto the man's face. "That was my mum. Why? Can't I even hug my mum, hmm?"

Sunggyu cursed slightly under his breath at the new piece of information. Now Nam Woohyun would know that he was being jealous. Just a little...

"You can say that's your mum, like how would I even know it's the truth?! I can't even see her face. It might be your girlfriend that you have hidden in Japan or your secretary that you have a crush on!" Sunggyu defended.

"I do have a boyfriend." Sunggyu looked up, his eyes widening slightly. 

"He's hidden in Korea now though, and I really want to have him by my side now, so that no one can even think of snatching him from me." 

"Wh-"

"It's you. Kim Sunggyu." 

"Oh shut up. This is so disgusting." Sunggyu shouted, covering his ears. Making him look cute and that was added to Woohyun's collection of screenshots of cutie Sunggyu. 

Woohyun chuckled. "You have to learn Japanese if you date me."

"Never said I'm going to date you so no, I would never learn Japanese."

"You will, you will date me." 

"But why do I have to learn Japanese? Are you half-Korean, half-Japanese?" 

"No." Woohyun laughed. "It's just that my mum said Japanese is kawaii, and that my future boyfriend have to learn it?" 

"For real?"

"Yea? Why would I lie to you."

"You're out, Nam Woohyun." 

"What? Why?!" 

"I'm not going to learn Japanese. Never."

"Oh come on. I will help you!"

"No no no shut up." And closed the video chat.

--

"Sunggyu shi, can't you fly to Japan like now?" Woohyun pouted. 

"What's wrong again?" 

"I'm bored."

"Then go hang out with your friends. Don't tell me you don't have any friends there."

"There is. But I only want to be with you."

"Oh my god shut up. Stop saying things like this, I'm going deaf."

Woohyun chuckled. "I'm dying without your love though." 

"I can't with you anymore." And closed the video chat, much to Woohyun's dislike and called the other man again. 

"Don't just close the chat like this!" 

"Then stop being disgusting."

"That's not being disgusting, that's showing my love."

"Too much to handle." Sunggyu rolled his eyes.

Woohyun just grinned at the man. 

The chat went into silence for a good minute as Woohyun seemed to be in deep thought. Sunggyu seeing this, tried to start the conversation again but Woohyun beat him to it. 

"Do you still like me?"

Even through the screen, Sunggyu could feel the man's serious and hard gaze on him. 

Sunggyu thought for a while and his head dropped, playing with his fingers a little. "What if I say I don't?"  

Sunggyu looked up and saw the other's eyes dropping in disappointment immediately. Falling into silence once again. 

"Hey are y-"

"Then... Wait for me to come back, and chase you all over again." Woohyun cut him off.

A small smile immediately make it onto Sunggyu's face at the other man's answer. 

"Yes." 

"Huh?"

"I still like you."

"You-really?"

"I like you... A little more ."

"You-you mean you like me more now?" Woohyun's eyes were shining so brightly and Sunggyu felt his heart fluttering at the sight. 

"I like you, more than just a little."

 

 


HAPPY BIRTHDAY AYOUTA ♥️ is it 10 August in your country already? I don't care if it isn't your birthday there yet but it's 10 here already hehe! An update for you as promised, sorry it isn't fluffy with no bickering, and there's no cheesiness that's puke worthy of hahaha. Soon alright? I promise you. Love you ♥️ Stay happy and healthy ~ ^^

You guys would probably die in the next chapter, okay maybe it's just me. Like finally! The chapter that I want to write is finally next woohoo hahaha. (Wanna make a guess?) hahaha. I hope you guys enjoyed it and I will try to update soon. I don't know when though. ((Sorry for the start of the chapter too, it kind of ) 

Thank you to those who read, subscribed and commented ^^ ♥️