XXX

Taking Chances...

30


     Baekhyun stands frozen as he takes everything Chanyeol had just said. During the time he and Chanyeol were apart he was too busy thinking how seriously sad his life was that he never realized that Chanyeol might be suffering too.

It stunned him to know that the happy and goofy Chanyeol he used to know could look so fragile and hurt.  It made a painful clench on his heart.

 

And so when he sees the figure of the guy who already made a big impact in his life slowly fading before his very sight, probably going back to the girl earlier, Baekhyun runs. 

 

He runs as fast as his short legs can take him.

 

He wants to bring back that Chanyeol smile again. He wants to pull Chanyeol out of the black hole he's currently in. He wants his Chanyeol back.

 

It might not be an easy task but he will do everything he could just to bring back the Chanyeol he fell in love with.

 

There is no denying it anymore. He might have taken him a longer time to fully accept the idea but now, he knows that he's completely and utterly in love with the giant.

 

He continues to run until he's only a couple of feet away from him. And with all the strenght he's left with Baekhyun hugged Chanyeol. Tight as he could, not bothering of other people who might witness the act. 

Chanyeol stops  abruptly and Baekhyun feels the giant stiffens at his touch but he didn't care. He won't let go of Chanyeol now.

They stayed like that for a while. Baekhyun knows Chanyeol wants to face him but he only tightens his hold. He doesn't want Chanyeol to see his face. Not now that tears are threatening to fall.

It's not like Baekhyun wanted all of this. A couple of months ago he could've let go Chanyeol easily but the guy already crawled so deep in his heart that by just thinking of Chanyeol fading away from his life gives a painful stab in his heart.

He knows that he doesn't have much time either. He knows that soon, he'll be the one leaving Chanyeol. But he already spent almost all of his life trying to please others, trying to put their sakes first than his. Can't he be a little selfish this time?

Up until the time he needs to go he won't let Chanyeol step out of his life.

"Baekhyun." 

Chanyeol faintly calls out his name and judging by the way he the giant's voice wavered, he knows he's close to crying. But instead of responding, he shook his head and buried his face deeper into Chanyeol's back. Baekhyun is afraid to let go.

"Baek..." Chanyeol calls out again and Baekhyun felt the man sigh. Gathering his voice, he finally let words out of his mouth. "Don't go." 

Baekhyun slowly untangles his arms from Chanyeol's waist and the latter slowly turns around. He looks up to the tall guy and is met with the face of Chanyeol painted with a small smile. He swears his heart stops.

"You don't know how much I've long to hear that." Chanyeol caress his face and he leans into the touch. 

"Don't go." Baekhyun repeated and in no time

Chanyeol has him enveloped in yet another hug; only this time it isn't as tight. Baekhyun felt how Chanyeol buries his face into his shoulders and lets him.

"I'm tired Princess." Baekhyun couldn't stop the smile that tainted his face after hearing nickname despite hearing Chanyeol's tired voice. He never thought he would grew to love that. "So tired."

He hugged Chanyeol back and rubs the giant's back in attempt to comfort. How Baekhyun wished he could take Chanyeol's loads.

"I'm here." Baekhyun whispered as Chanyeol's hug tightens.

 

Baekhyun used to gag whenever he sees something like this on the television but now thay he's experiencing it first hand, he understands.

 

He understand that no matter how cheesy and cringe worthy the situation they're in, he couldn't care less. Because what he cares about, more than anything else at the moment, is to make Chanyeol feel safe and secured under his arm. After all, Chanyeol did made him feel safe and secured. It was his turn to do the same.

 

"I'm here." Baekhyun repeats and Chanyeol finally, finally lets out all the emotions he's been trying to surpress. Chanyeol sobs uncontrollably.

"I was so lost Princess." Chanyeol says in between sobs. "I don't know what to do. I was so afraid I'll lose you too." The giant confesses and Baekhyun just kept silent.  "Never leave me." 

 

Baekhyun softly pushes Chanyeol from his embrace. He looks at the giant's face, examining every inch of it. He starts to caress the giant's face, wiping every tears away. He does this for a few more seconds before locking his eyes with Chanyeol's one.  

 

They drown in each others gaze, both feeling the same way. And without saying anything Baekhyun closes his eyes and tiptoes, pressing his lips into Chanyeol's wet one. 

 

"I won't."

 






Hello! I'm back with a super short update but I tell you what, don't worry because I'll be updating again this weekend so please look forward to it. :) Also don't forget to give me some love by subcribing and/or commenting. Come on guys... give me something to motivate with. LOL.

 

Anyway, I have something to tell you guys. It's really funny.

 

Did you all remember that giveaway contest I attempted to do last time so that I can talk with you guys more? HAHAHA. 
It failed
horribly because *drum roll pls* no one joined, *cue half crazy half sobbing laugh*
No one! T__T But it's okay.. No hard feelings. I swear...
None at all. Ha..Ha... Okay fine, maybe I'm a little bit disappointed. *cries again*
I just want you guys to talk to me. :((((