She's From Another Planet!

Beautiful Girl

>She’s From Another Planet!<

Minah looked in the mirror as she played with her bang. She kept moving it around. Her little sister Hyemi came into the bathroom. “Really Minah? You’ve been in here all this time playing with your hair?” She rolled her eyes and began combing hers.

“Whatever Hyemi, I need to go catch the bus.” She left the bathroom and hopped down the stairs, after grabbing her bag and key’s she put her earphones in her ears and yelled upstairs. “Umma I’m heading out now!” Minah closed the door behind her and made her way down the street.

She was supposed to take the bus but seeing as she didn’t feel comfortable around so many people she tried avoiding it, besides there was a guy from school who kept trying to sit by her. Minah wouldn’t feel so upset about it if he would learn how to stop talking and trying to touch her hand and arm. He was kinda creepy and she avoided him with all cost. She looked at her iPod as she went through it, she stopped paying attention to where she was walking.

“Baby I'm sorry neowa isseodo nan lonely

Saranghagin naega bujokhanga bwa

Ireon motnan nal yongseohae”

She sang along to 2ne1’s Lonely causing her to bump into some. Minah fell to the ground and her open book bag was now emptied with its contents on the ground. “Sorry!” She said quickly, a hand started picking things and she looked up. *Him!*

L.Joe looked at her and kept picking up her things. “You should watch where you walk.” He said as he stood up straight and looked through her belongings. “Eye liner, lip gloss, manga, sketch book, notebook.” He looked at the things in her hand. “Pens, hair clips, library card, wallet…do you have anything for school in there?”

Minah stood up and nodded a bit, she opened the bag up and watched him drop the things in it. “The notebook is for school!” After closing the bag up she looked at him again. “On your way to school as well?”

“Yeah…why don’t we go together?” He noticed her look of shock and looked away. “I mean just to make sure you don’t bump into anyone else.”

“I guess so.” Minah said as she walked beside him, her focus was back on her iPod and she would glance up every few seconds.

L.Joe looked down out of the corner of his eyes as their hands brushed past each other. *Wonder what she’s doing on her iPod that’s taking all her attention.* Just then they came to the school gates, his friends were waiting for him. Ricky spotted the unfamiliar girl and ran over.

“Hyung! We waited for you!” He said with a smile as he looked at her. “Hey!”

She looked up at him and smiled, she put her iPod away. “Whoa!” Minah put her hands on both sides of his cheek and pulled them a bit. “You’re so adorable!”

“N…noona!” Ricky said as he put his hands on hers. “What are you doing, that feels weird!”

Minah laughed a bit as she let him go. “Sorry, you’re just so adorable!” She gave him a poke and then looked around at all the guys. “You’re all so adorable.”

“Who are you?” Niel asked as he stepped up.

“I’m Minah!”

“Ricky.”

“Changjo.”

“Niel…”

“And you already know me.” Chunji said with a smile and a small wave. “So you two dating or something?”

“No!” L.Joe and Minah said in unison.

“We just bumped into each other and since we were going the same way…” L.Joe began to explain the situation to his friends.

Minah looked around and bowed. “Sorry guys, I have to go meet up with my friends.” She said and waved. “I’ll see you in math class L.Joe oppa!”

Niel was the first to speak. “So hyung what with the girl? You like her or something?”

L.Joe rolled his eyes and walked away. “Hyung!” Ricky said as he ran after him. “Wait for us hyung!”

Minah smiled as she came up to three familiar faces. “What took you so long Minah?!”

“Sorry…I was busy.”

“Busy my ! You said you wanted to practice before class started so you better hurry and stretch.”

Minah pushed up her nose and stuck her tongue out. “Meanie.”

“Yeah…and you’re older than me. I highly doubt that, you must be lying about your age.”

L.Joe sat down in his seat at homeroom, with a sigh he looked at Chunji. “Seriously I don’t like her.” He stated.

Chunji nodded as he read his book. “I know…” He said as a way to end the conversation, meaning he didn’t believe him at all.

When the bell rung signaling for the next class L.Joe made his way to the math room. He sat down in his seat but Minah wasn’t in hers. He looked at all the students talking and no signs of her anywhere. *Wonder why she isn’t here? Did she run into another rat?*

Just then she sat down in the seat next to him, he let out an unnoticeable sigh of relief and looked over at her. She was reading a manga book with her earphones in her ears. Before he could say something to her one of the girls in the class walked back to him. It wasn’t uniform day so she wore a short yellow skirt, a white shirt with yellow dots and her hair was in a high ponytail. To make things worse the light was shining into the room making her outfit bright to look at.

“L.Joe! I was wander if you would like to hang out after school.”

“No thanks.”

“Really? Come on, you can’t just hang out with your friends all the time. Besides we all know you broke up with that girl from last year.”

He raised an eyebrow at her, he actually didn’t think anyone knew that. “Doesn’t matter if I’m with her or not.”

The girl pouted and looked behind her. She noticed Minah sitting down reading and then looked at L.Joe. With a look of thought she left him alone and sat in her seat. The teacher came in with a small smile and Minah put her things away and looked ahead. “Sorry I’m late to class guys, had to go and get something from my house.” She looked at the bored faces and sighed. “Right you guys don’t really care. Alright today we’ll get started, if you would open your textbooks up to page 10 we can begin out first math lesson.”

Minah was taking neat notes, and she was making sure she wrote everything down but she couldn’t really focus. *Why does math deal with so much numbers and letter?! I mean what the hell is x divided by the total number of b if c equals 5. Come on this is so stupid.* She began doodleing on her paper with a small smile.

*Wonder how L.Joe’s friend little Ricky is doing? So adorable!*

“Minah what would the answer be?”

She looked up at the teacher and smiled nervously. “Umm…4!”

“Not even close…are you paying attention back there?”

Minah nodded wuickly and smiled. “Of course I am! I just think I need you to go over it one more time.” She held up a finger. “Just once should do the trick for me.”

The teacher sighed and nodded as she turned to the bored. The girl from before rolled her eyes. “That’s the easiest question. What planet are you from?”

“Pluto.” This caused the class to break out into a fit of laughter.

It angered the girl and she glared at her. “Pluto isn’t even a planet.”

“It is in my book…”

“Enough talking and focus.” The teacher instructed.

L.Joe looked at her, he could tell she was trying to pay attention but she couldn’t stay still and kept moving around. *Geez, you with think she has ADD…and ADHD…* As the bell rung she stood up and stretched with a smile. “Why are you so happy?”

“Cuz math class is finally over!” She cheered and then grinned. “Next up is science. Now that’s a class I can pay attention in. Come on.” She said as she grabbed her things and walked away.

Without notice L.Joe smiled and grabbed his stuff following behind her. “I bet something is going on between those two.” The girl from before said as she watched them leave.

“Jiyeon leave it alone, so he didn’t want to go out with you. Get over it will ya?”

“Shut up Yoona!” She yelled at her friend. “I bet you there togeather.”

“Then why would she watch you ask him out?”

“Who knows with her, she’s known for being slow.”

“You mean 4D…everyone calls her 4D not slow.”

“Details, details, details. None of that matters. I’ll get to the bottom of things and when I do he’ll dump her and go out with me.

He friend laughed as she walked away. “If you say so Jiyeon…I’m heading off to class. Unlike you I don’t like getting into trouble.”

“Wait Yoona!” She called as she ran after her.

Minah began making her chart in science classm, Chunji watched her take her time to make sure everything was neat. “You know if you stop worry about how neat it is you could get done much faster.”

“But I don’t like turning in sloppy work.”

L.Joe looked at her and then at the teacher who was explaining the assignment. “She already started explaining the assignment.

“Then you two make sure you listen while I finish this up.”

Chunji nodded and focused to the front. L.Joe sighed as he took the paper from her and finished it fast, he handed it back to her and pointed to the front. “Now pay attention.”

She pouted but did as told. When the teacher let them get to work she sighed. “So then basically all we have to do it put each thing in the right category.” Minah said as she looked at her book and then began writing. Her writing was pretty but small. “Chunji oppa!” She called as she turned to him.

“Yes?”

“I forgot what I was gonna ask.” She said as she looked up in thought.

Both boys put a hand on their head and shook it. “Wow.” Chunji said. “Your cute…but a little odd.”

She looked at him and grinned. “Thank you.” She showed them the work. “Done!”

L.Joe looked at it and nodded. “It’s all correct.”

“Good.” Chunji stated. “I was starting to think you where stupid.”

“Hey!” She said as she playfully shoved him. After some more work was done it was time for lunch. “Well partners it was nice…I have to go meet my buddies now so later!” She waved and ran off.”

Chunji looked at L.Joe. “What did you get us into?”

“Welp what do you expect from a 4D girl, you gotta admit though she’s interesting.”

“If you say so…let’s head out to lunch.” He said as he grabbed his things.

“Yup!” L.Joe said and followed him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was actually gonna wait for a poster to put these prewritten chapters up but I guess I can put them up now as a gif. Hope you guys like! :) Requested for a poster so now I just gotta wait.