School Trip

Beautiful Girl

>School Trip<

A few weeks had passed since L.Joe and Minah broke up. They still kept their regular seating arrangements in class but it was always award and she either buried herself in work or reading. Chunji had science class hard, he ended up sitting in the middle and going back and forth between helping both of them. Minji wanted to hang out with Minah at lunch a lot which caused Ricky to join her. Changjo was always sensitive when the subject of Minah being to okay popped up.

It was winter and the school was having a trip to a ski resort. L.Joe kept saying he didn’t want to go but his friends kept bothering him about it. C.A.P was allowed to be one of the chaperones so even he was trying to get L.Joe to go. L.Joe was starting to get annoyed.

“Come on hyung you can turn in the money last minute!” Ricky said as he smiled. “If you get it in by the end of the day you can get one of the empty bus seats.”

“I told you I don’t want to go!”

“But hyung you’ll have fun!” Changjo stated as they walked down the halls. “It’s better than you feeling sorry for yourself after the break up.”

L.Joe shot him a look and then rolled his eyes. “Would you get over it.”

“Please go!” Ricky begged as he got down on his knees and grabbed L.Joe by the leg. “Come on hyung!”

L.Joe looked around at the passing girls who giggled at the scene. “Ricky you’re embarrassing me!”

“They say you’ll go! I know your umma just gave you money!”

“Fine I’ll go!” He shouted as he pushed Ricky off. “But try that again and you’re dead!”

Minah sighed as she closed her locker, the trip was tomorrow and she didn’t start packing at all. “So when I get home I have to pack, clean my room, play with my sister and niece and then sleep. Sounds to me like I’ll go to bed late.”

“Hey Minah.” She looked over at P.O and nodded. Minah had been spending a lot of time with him and his friends. “So you ready for the trip tomorrow?”

“Nope! But I know you and Zico are! He’s bringing along good old Hello Kitty right?”

“No way! I told him not to because there will be a lot of single girls there and it would be too embarrassing!” P.O said as he folded his arms. “I wish you wouldn’t encourage that obsession of his.”

She gave a small laugh. “Sorry, I’ll try not to anymore. I mean I could always get rid of his things for you.”

“Would you?” He joked and laughed.

L.Joe was watching them, he usually hid behind the wall to make sure Minah was okay. P.O was often with her. P.O had said his goodbyes and waved as he walked off. Minah looked at the picture on the inside of her locker and smiled. L.Joe was watching but couldn’t make out what she was looking at. When she closed her locker she made her way over to his direction, with one last look he quietly left.

The next day everyone came to school early, they had to go through the trip rules, make sure everyone was there, and also be told how they will act during the trip. Minah was with her friends talking, L.Joe was with his friends mopping, and P.O was with his friend watching. He didn’t want L.Joe going on the trip in fear it might mess up Minha’s mood. L.Joe was watching Minah when Jieyon ran over with a big smile.

“L.Joe! I didn’t know you were coming! You have to make sure you go skiing with me!”

“I don’t ski.” He said as he looked at P.O who made his way over to Minah with Zico. *Wonder if those two are going out or something…*

“Well then we can sit by the fire together and talk.”

He sighed as he looked at her. “If I go skiing with you will you forget about sitting by the fire and talking.”

She nodded and smiled. “Besides we can talk right now.”

Ricky was over by Minha, P.O, and Zico with Minji. “Unni!” Minji hugged her and smiled. “So is this your new boyfriend?”

Minah looked at P.O and shook her head. “No.”

“Ohh…I thought since you and L.Joe broke up you would get another guy. You’re really pretty so I’m sure guys are lining up for you.” Minah laughed, Minji grabbed her arm and smiled. “Let me and Ricky sit with you on the bus! And me and you can be roomies!”

Minah looked at P.O and gave him a small smile. “Sorry P.O oppa, but I can’t say no to these two faces.”

He laughed and nodded. “I’ll see you around then.”

As everyone got on the buses Minah took a window seat, Minji was sitting by her and Ricky sitting by Minji. Everyone was dressed for the winter except Minah who wore skinny jeans, and a long sleeve shirt with a vest. She looked like it wasn’t cold at all.

“Hope you packed some real clothes Noona!” Ricky said as he looked at her. “Otherwise you’re gonna freeze to death.”

She laughed as she shook her head. “I’m fine, I’m warm blooded.”

Minji laughed as she rested her head on Ricky’s shoulder. “I’m gonna sleep a bit, I woke up early but slept late.”

Minah and Ricky nodded, it got silent until Ricky spoke up. “So how are you really doing noona?”

“I’m fine…”

Ricky looked at her. “Really? Cuz when me and Changjo checked up on you that day…Minah noona I don’t know how long I can keep it a secret from hyung. I mean he’s really hurt. I don’t know why you two are so stubborn.”

“Ricky you and Changjo promised.”

“I know…I know…” He said as he looked down. “But it isn’t right noona. It isn’t fair to the both of you.”

“Listen Ricky it’ll work itself out. Besides after this year I’m gonna be in America studying and what not. So since I’ll be gone he can forget me.”

“But I don’t think he wants to!”

“But he will…people break up all the time.” She said as she looked out the window. “No sense in crying over it.”

Ricky looked back at L.Joe who was staring out his window as well, he sighed as he turned around. *No sense in pretending like it didn’t happen either.* Minah put her earphones in her ears and closed her eyes. *Those two are hopeless.*

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>< 

Author’s Word: Wanna know whats coming up soon?! Check it out below!

Preview?!?!

Minah looked at Jieyon who smirked, she was holding L.Joe’s necklace. “Why is this cheap thing so important to you?”

“Because it was a gift, now give it back.”

“Are you gonna leave L.Joe alone? You’re ruining his time here.”

“That was never my goal, I’ll leave him alone now give it back!” She reached to grab it.

“Go get it!” Jieyon tossed it over the hill and Minah ran after it, she started searching the snow but the silver piece of jewelry only blended in.

><><><><><><><>< 

“Hyung me and Changjo have something important to tell you.”

L.Joe looked at them with a raised eyebrow. “What?”

“Noona…she---“

><><><><><><><><><>< 

“Minah’s missing!” Minji yelled as she barged into the guys room.

“What?”

“She told me she had to go find something and left an hour ago. The snow storm got worse!” She shouted.

C.A.P looked out the window and stood up. “Not good…better go inform the teachers.”

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>< 

“Minah wake up!” L.Joe shouted as he shook her, the sounds from the blowing wind could be heard more now. “Minah please open your eyes now! Minah!”

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>< 

Author’s Note: I can’t do previews without giving much away but since you guys are so nice I decided to give you a bit of something to look forward too! :3 Anyways I hope it makes you guys really curious! Tehehe! <3 As always thank you for reading!