Were Just Friends

Beautiful Girl

>Were Just Friends<

Minah was in the school’s library looking through the manga books. She planned on taking out the books she needed for an English project but couldn’t resist checking out the manga. As she turned down an isle she was being watched. Normally she was aware of her surroundings but she let her guard down around books. Hwasung had a grin on his face as he watched her everymove from the isle close by.

L.Joe and Chunji happened to be in there as well, they were studying. Chunji looked up and noticed Minah and smiled. “Hey L.Joe, look who it is.”

L.Joe looked up and smiled a bit as his eyes landed on her. She was now crouched down to the last self as she picked out a few books. When she stood up and went to leave her eyes met his and she smiled. He was gonna call her over but there line of vision was cut when Hwasung walked out in front of her. This pissed L.Joe off royally.

“That kid doesn’t learn does he?”

Chunji gave a confused look and then smiled. “Ah you told me about the stalker. Just because he stalked some girls in the past doesn’t mean he is stalking her. You’re getting to defensive for someone who is just a friend.”

“You can’t be too safe these days.” L.Joe said as he watched the situation, he didn’t want to act to fast and then have to explain himself.

Minah looked at Hwasung with disappointment she would rather look at L.Joe then talk to him. “Hey Hwasung.”

“Hey! I can’t believe I bumped into you in here. So you like manga?”

“Umm..yeah.”

“Me too!”

“Cool…I should get going.” She said as she went to leave but he blocked her once again. “Stop getting in the way.”

He laughed a bit. “Why do I get the feeling that your avoiding me?”

“What gave you that idea?” She said as she went to leave but was blocked again. “Just go away.” Minah shoved him to the side and walked passed him but he grabbed her hand.

“Let her go.” Hwasung looked at L.Joe who had a grip on his hand. “Do it fast before I lose my patience.”

Hwasung did as told and L.Joe let him go. “Why do you keep interfering L.Joe?”

“Why can’t you take a hint?”

Minah looked at the two and then looked at Chunji who was watching from the table. “Hey look! Chunji is calling us!” She said to L.Joe.

L.Joe looked at her and then Chunji. “Let’s go then Minah.” He nodded towards Chunji and she made her way over, with one more glance at Hwasung he put his hands in his pockets and followed. “If I were you I wouldn’t touch her again.”

Hwasung rolled his eyes and left the library. Jieyon was on the computers when she saw the scene. She pouted as she watched Minah and L.Joe. “I don’t get why he keeps hanging out with her if nothing is going on.” She was thinking of a plan to separate the two.

Later in the day L.Joe was walking down the hall towards the exit when he spotted Hwasung. He noticed Minah and he grew pissed, he grabbed Hwasung by his shirt and pulled him down another hallway and pushed him up against a wall. Hwasung looked shocked and scared, he didn’t expect L.Joe to see him.

“You really don’t listen do you?”

“What are you saying? I was leaving the school.”

“Yeah right.” L.Joe punched him in the face and pushed him to the ground. “I want you to stop following her around, and no more talking to her.”

“Why? It’s not like you’re her boyfriend.”

“My reasons don’t matter just do as I say.”

Hwasung threw a punch at L.Joe and caught him in the face, L.Joe grabbed him and pushed him against the wall face first. He pulled his arm behind his back and used his free hand to push his face into the wall.

“Now what where you saying?”

“Okay!” He shouted as he looked back at him. “I’ll leave her alone! Just let me go!”

L.Joe smirked as he released him, Hwasung ran off in a hurry. L.Joe slid his tumb across his bottom lip and smirked. “That handles that problem. You would think she would realize she was being followed.

“Hyung likes Noona!”

“Huh?” He turned around to see Niel and Ricky. “What are you two doing here?”

“We came to watch the show and you like Noona! So are you two going out?!” Ricky asked with a smile.

“No.”

“You’re lying!” Niel accused as he pointed at him. “No way would you strike fear into a guy for someone who is just a friend.”

“Well were really close friends.” L.Joe said.

Niel rolled his eyes. “I doubt it! You’re probably lying so we won’t bug you about it.”

L.Joe grabbed Niel in a headlock. “Yeah because I’m a liar, now shut up!”

“Ricky, help!”

He looked at Ricky and smiled. “Yeah Ricky help Niel out.”

Ricky waved his hands in defense. “Umm no thanks! I believe Hyung on this one, besides I can’t let my hair get messed up.”

“Traitor!” Niel shouted as L.Joe let him go and he fell to the ground. “Now my neck hurts!”

L.Joe shrugged it off. “Let’s go get something to eat! I’m starving!”

“I’ll text the others!” Ricky said as he followed him.

Niel looked at them and rubbed his neck. “He could have just said they were friends, he didn’t have to put me in a head lock. One of these days…”

Meanwhile Minah was on the phone on the bus. “Like I said I didn’t call you!!”

“Stop lying, it said the call was from you!”

“Oh my god! Maybe it was a ghost who likes you or something and she used my phone to get into contact with you. If you would have picked up you would have been able to see what the ghost wanted to say wouldn’t you?!” People starred at the weird statement. “Ji Wook are you still there?”

With a sigh her brother on the other line felt a headache coming on, which he always got from talking to her. “What the hell are you saying?! Sheesh I’m hanging up, talking to you just brought me down a couple of IQ points.”

There was a beeping noise and she pouted. “Oppa..did you really hang up?”