Ricky's Little Crush

Beautiful Girl

>Little Ricky’s Crush<

To everyone’s disappointment the school was open the next day. Minah sighed as she sat by her locker, she was waiting for L.Joe. While waiting she noticed Ricky in the distance talking to some girl. She snuck closer and listened to the conversation. *It’s not ease dropping, more of a concerned friend.*

Ricky blushed as he handed the girl a book. “Thanks for letting me borrow this Minji.”

She nodded as she smiled. “Did you enjoy reading it Ricky oppa?”

He nodded and rubbed the back of his neck. “The man girl kind of reminded me of you. Smart and pretty.”

Minji smiled as she looked at him. “I’m smart and pretty?” He nodded.

Before they could say anything else a voice called Minji. “Minji ah let’s get a move on it!” It was a big guy and Minji looked at him and then bowed to Ricky. “Sorry Ricky oppa but I have to go!”

Ricky nodded and watched her walk away. “Ricky you idiot…she already has a boyfriend.” He sighed before walking off himself.

Minah gave a sad look. “So Ricky has a crush…but if he really likes her shouldn’t he fight for her? Then again that dude was kinda big! Like Godzilla huge. Maybe I should kick his for Ricky and then hand the girl over to him.”

“What are you doing Jagiya?” L.Joe asked as he put his hands on both her sides.

“Eep!” She jumped up in shock and then looked at him. “Don’t sneak up on me like that Byunghun!”

L.Joe raised an eyebrow. “Who where you spying on?”

“I wasn’t spying on anyone…what makes you say that?”

“You’re hiding behind a wall, peeking around the corner, and talking to yourself. So you where spying or ease dropping, you take your pick!”

She pouted but quickly recovered. “Little Ricky has a crush!”

“Duh, he already told me about it.”

“He did?! He never told me! Do the others know?”

“Just Chunji, the others would only make matters worse. But he said she’s dating some guy.”

“Guy? She’s dating Godzilla! I want to help him win over his crush. We need to form a plan!”

“We? I’m not messing around with this stuff and you aren’t either Minah! That girl’s boyfriend is bad news, and I told Ricky to stay away from her. I don’t want you getting hurt helping him out Jagiya!”

“But L.Joe we have to help him, it’s our job as his sunbaes…no as his friends!” She was raising her voice and students began to stare. “Please! I’ll do anything for you if you help me.”

“J..Jagiya lower your voice.” He said as he looked around.

“Not until you promise to help me! I mean I can’t do it on my own, it’ll be too hard and tedious, and two is always better than one.”

“Are they talking about their love life in public.” One student whispered.

“There talking about being in the bed.” Another said.

L.Joe could feel his face heating up, as the bell rung he pulled her inside the closest boys bath rooms. She squealed and covered her eyes while the guys doing there business panicked and went fast. “All of you out now!” L.Joe ordered and they obeyed.

Minah frowned as she heard the door close. “You could have let them wash their hands first Byunghun. Guys have it the worst in that category, having to touch there---“

“Minah I was serious out there. Mind your own business.”

“But I really want to help. I mean he deserves the girl he wants. She’s small, fragile and cute. I bet she’s even good at aegyo and that’s Ricky’s type.”

L.Joe put his hand to his head and shook his head. “Why are you so stubborn? The guy has been known for getting into some sketchy things. Minji is his girlfriend so stealing her away would mean trouble for Ricky as well as you. Do you want Ricky to get hurt?”

“No.”

“Then leave it alone.”

She thought and then smiled. “But what if she ends things with him and it doesn’t look like Ricky stole her away. Then he can’t get mad at him and Ricky wins!”

L.Joe was getting upset, for the first time she was actually pissing him off. Watching her think so hard on the subject made him upset but at the same time it was kinda turning him on. The way she paced back and forth thinking, how her finger rested on her lip and how her voice got low when she started talking to herself. L.Joe gently pushed her into the wall and put his hands on both sides of her head, she looked up at him confused.

“I’m not gonna watch you get hurt…” He said before kissing her on the lips. “If you insist on trying to get involved I don’t know what I’m gonna do to make you listen.” He gave her check a quick kiss and rested his head on her shoulder. “Please.”

She was blushing, being so closed in a secluded bathroom with a guy was not something that happened to her every day. “But Byunghun…I want him to be happy with someone like I’m happy with you.”

“Fine…I’ll help.” L.Joe mumbled as he took a deep breath, her sent was amazing to him. “But under the conditions that you get nowhere near Minji’s boyfriend. If he finds out what you’re doing and bothers you tell me right away so I can handle him.”

Minah nodded as she closed her eyes. “Y..You can move now Byunghun. We have to get to class.”

“Just a few more minutes.” He mumbled as he kissed her neck.

“But someone might hear us talking…”

“Not if you be quiet.” He said as he continued to kiss her.

It felt weird having him kiss her neck, she’s read about many things and has even seen some things but she never thought of what it felt like. She went to push him away but he grabbed both her hands with one hand and used the other to bring her face up to his for another kiss. It seemed like she got the hang of kissing now but was still embarrassed, he could tell by the way she would freeze at points.

“Have I ever told you how crazy you drive me when you think hard on something.”

“Byunghun.”

Just then the door opened and Minah could see two guys laughing while coming in. L.Joe was quick and pulled her into one of the stalls. In order to make things look normal he had her sit on his lap and whispered for her to keep her legs up. Minah was fully embarssed and scared. Getting caught in the guy’s bathroom with a dude was totally gonna get her killed with her parents.

*God please don’t let us get caught!* L.Joe tried to shift on the toilet to get more comfortable but the sudden movement almost made Minah gasp. He quickly covered and then put a finger to his lips. Minah held her breath. *Were dead*

“I’m telling you man that chick was so into me.”

The other guy laughed. “Yeah right.” He looked back and noticed the feet. “Someone’s in here? Wait those shoes. L.Joe.”

L.Joe sighed. “Umm…I don’t really talk when I’m on the toilet.”

“I didn’t even know you used school bathrooms.”

Their position wasn’t comfortable for neither of them and Minah tried to move a bit to give them some room. L.Joe’s voice came out a bit weird. “When I have to.”

“You okay in there man?”

“Perfect.” He said, he was beyond nervous himself at the position. *Why did I bring her in here?!*

“We’ll tell the teacher you’re in here dude. Take your time, you sound sick.” After washing their hands the guys left.

Minah quickly got off of L.Joe and out the stall. “Aish! I’m leaving here before we get caught! We’ll talk more at lunch!” She waved as she left the bathroom after making sure the no one was around.

L.Joe rubbed his hot face and pushed his hair back. “Babo! Why did you agree to get involved?” It was a proven fact, Minah could basically get him to watch or do anything. Kinda like she had a spell on him.