Her Feelings Never Changed

Beautiful Girl

>Her Feelings Never Changed<

L.Joe stood next to Jieyon who was trying to get her gear on. He already was set because he was using a snore bored, all he had to do was wait for her. She was going really slow and struggling and he was getting bored.

“You almost done there?” He asked as he looked up at her from his seat in the snow.

“I can’t get this thing on right.” She said as she tried again.  Deciding he had enough L.Joe turned to face her and fixed everything for her. “You’re so sweet.”

“Sweet? I only did it because I hate it when people are slow. Now here’s the deal you fall behind that’s on you. I won’t stop or look back so you better keep up.”

Jieyon pouted but nodded at him. “Fine then, but don’t go to fast then okay?”

He looked back at her and agreed. “Fine now let’s go!”

Minah was building a snow man with Minji. Ricky had gone off to snow board with the guys and Minji was afraid to go up the hill. Minji was smiling as she played with the snow. Minah would smooth out the parts Minji did so it would look neater. When they were finished the girls stepped back at the four figures.

“Who did you make Unni? Aside from the Ricky one you made with me.”

“No one really…”

Minji took a picture of the Ricky snow man and the snow man she made to represent her. The funny thing was they needed something for the hair so Minah stole a mop from the cabin where you sign in for your cabin. After taking a few photos and having Minah take pictures of her with them she rub her hands togeather.

“I’m getting cold, I’ll head in first and get a cup of hot chocolate. Don’t stay out too long dressed liked that.” She called to Minah as she left her.

Minah made sure no one was around before she took her necklace off and put it on the snow man. The snow man wore a smirk, and she took some pictures with it. She sat down next to it and sighed. “This sure is pathetic…sitting here and talking to you. Stupid L.Joe…” As if the fates weren’t cruel enough someone zoomed down the hill on skii’s and turned at the last minute causing snow to land on her.

She dusted herself and stood up only to be met with Jieyon, L.Joe came behind soon after. “Minah…what are you doing here?” She asked with a smile.

“Just talking relaxing…but I should head inside.” She turned to go but stopped when she heard Jieyon.

“Aww, her friends left her alone. She must be getting on a lot of people’s nerves.” Minah shook it off and left, L.Joe picked up his bored and followed. “Where are you going?”

“To get something hot to drink!” L.Joe said as he waved. “You go on ahead without me, I’m done for the day!” He left Jieyon and went looking for Minah, she was standing by the counter trying to decide what snack to pick. *Figures…*

“I’ll take…that one and…”She was leaning over the counter pointing to what she wanted. It reminded him of the time at the movie, he made his way over he leaned over behind her and pointed.

“Why not try that candy out?” He said as he pointed to one.

Minah looked back at him and slowly stepped to the side. “Shouldn’t you be out there with Jieyon.”

“Yeah but someone owes me for paying for her movie ticket so I figured I should have her buy me something hot to drink.”

She looked at the man behind the counter and smiled. “A cup of hot chocolate as well please.” The guy handed her the candy and gave L.Joe the cup. She went to walk away and L.Joe followed.

“Minah wait!”

She looked at him. “Yes?”

“Are we really just gonna avoid each other for the rest of our lives? It’s getting really old.”

“So your saying you want to be friends?”

“Yeah I guess.”

Minah nodded and smiled. “I would like that. Is that all you needed, or are you gonna try and get me to  buy you something else?”

He laughed and shook his head. “No that’s all..wait actually I also have one more question.” She nodded and waited for him to speak. “You and P.O…are you two going out?”

“No…where just friends. P.O is like a brother figure to me. I really should get back outside. I’ll see you around.” She said with a bow and then she left.

L.Joe smiled at the progress. “Well at least were gonna talk now…”

Minah rushed over to the snow man and reached for his neck, her necklace was missing. “Hm? I know I left it here.” She said as she searched around.

“Looking for something?” She looked up at the unfamiliar face. “The necklace that was on there. Jieyon took it.”

“What?”

“Look she went up the slopes with it and said she was gonna get rid of it. I’ve known her for a long time, if it’s important to you then hurry and get there before it’s too late.”

Minah didn’t know the girl but she nodded and bowed. “Thank you!” She ran off to catch a lift up to the top. When she got there Jiyeon was standing staring down the long hill. “Jieyon…you have the necklace?”

Jieyon faced her and nodded. “You came all the way up here for it? Wonder who told you I had it…”

“Please hand it over…” She asked as she held her hand out.

Minah looked at Jieyon who smirked, she was holding L.Joe’s necklace. “Why is this cheap thing so important to you?”

“Because it was a gift from someone special.”

“Are you gonna leave L.Joe alone? You’re ruining his time here.”

“That was never my goal, I’ll leave him alone now give it back!” She reached to grab it.

“Go get it!” Jieyon tossed it over the hill and Minah ran after it, she started searching the snow but the silver piece of jewelry only blended in. She sighed as she stood up and looked around with panic in her eyes. *How am I gonna find it in all this snow?!?!*

“Attention snowboarders and skiiers, there is a snow storm coming in. All lifts will be shut down and it is advised that you go to your cabins and stay out of the cold.” Came a voice over a loud speaker.

“You heard the man…” A teacher said as she looked at Minah. “Take a lift down and get to your cabin.”

Minah nodded and did as told, once she made it to the cabin she noticed Minji and some other girls in there talking. She dug through her things and pulled out a flash light and grinned. “This should do it.”

Minji looked back at her. “Hey unni, you wanna come talk?”

“I can’t Minji, I gotta go find something.”

“Out in the snow?! But what about the storm?”

Minah smiled at the younger girl. “Don’t worry, I’ll be back before it starts. Cover for me if out chaperone comes in and checks on us.” She called to her as she left, she made her way to the main cabin to buy herself something to eat while she was outside.

P.O spotted her and ran over. “What are you doing here?”

She looked at him and shook her head. “Just getting some snacks.”

“And the flash light?”

Minah looked around and then sighed. “I’m going up the slope to look for something.”

“Minah there is a storm coming in, you can’t go up there.”

“I have to…I have to find what I lost otherwise I will forever regret it and then I’ll become and old wrinkled lady who is miserable because of the thing she lost on that one ski tri[. Do you want that to happen to me?”

“What?” She packed her snacks and then made her way out the door, L.Joe saw the two and grew upset.

“I thought they weren’t dating.” He said, the guys followed his eyes to see Minah and P.O. “Great so now she lies as well. To think I was gonna say sorry to her, she doesn’t deserve it. Talk about heartless.” Ricky and Changjo looked at each other.

“Hyung me and Changjo have something important to tell you.”

 

L.Joe looked at them with a raised eyebrow. “What?”

 

“Noona…she...“ Ricky sighed. “When you broke up with her she cried!!!”

“Ricky!” Changjo said as he looked around. “Keep your voice down.”

“What are you talking about?”

“She does care about you! She cried and made us promise not to tell you so you wouldn’t feel bad! I was on the phone with her recently and she told me all her feelings and more!” Ricky confessed.

L.Joe looked at him confused. “Since when did you two become so close?!” He got close to Ricky now interested. “Tell me everything she told you word for word.

Outside Minah was held back by P.O. “Step aside!”

“Minah I can’t let you do something so stupid. What is it that is so important you have to risk something bad happening?”

She looked at him seriously. “It’s the necklace L.Joe gave me…”

“What?” He asked in complete confusion. “A necklace…from L.Joe of all people. What is this obsession you have with this guy?” P.O let her go and looked at her. “Why can’t you see that he doesn’t love you! Just stay here with me and forget the necklace, I’ll buy you a new one!”

“But I need that one P.O.”

She went to leave and he watched her. “If you leave Minah were done…I can’t keep being your friend when I love you!” Minah stopped walking and stood there. “I was the one who put those things in your locker, I was the one who helped you forget about L.Joe when he dumped you in front of everyone. Looking for a gift to you from someone who doesn’t even love you is stupid!”

Minah looked back at him and bowed. “I’m sorry P.O…but I never forgot about L.Joe. I was always thinking about him. I can’t return your feeling because I still love him even if he doesn’t like me anymore. I’d rather have something to remind me of him then a friend any day. When this year is up I’m going to America, and I want to keep him in my memory and thoughts.” She bowed again before walking away.

P.O stood there shocked, he couldn’t believe she walked away from him. He was beyond pissed and barged into the cabin. His eyes landed on L.Joe and he walked over. “You win!”

“What?”

“I’m done, she’s yours!” He said, L.Joe was beyond confused now. “I honestly don’t she why she keeps choosing you…but I guess it’s always gonna be you.”

L.Joe watched him walk away. “Whoa…” Niel said as he smiled in L.Joe’s direction. “If that was a “I give up the girl to you” moment I don’t know what is.”

Chunji looked at L.Joe. “Dude what are you gonna do now?”

L.Joe looked at him. “Welp from what Ricky and Changjo said she admitted that she was wrong.”

“No we admitted that the break up hurt her.” They said and gave him a disapproving look. “You just want to hear a sorry.”

“And I’ll keep waiting until I get one. I can last longer than her.”

The guys put their hands un in defeat.

Minah sighed as she searched for the necklace. “Come on…you gotta be someplace here!” She looked up as the snow started to fall faster, the wind blew a bit more as well. “Wow…it looks really nice out here…better hurry though.”