Crush?!

Beautiful Girl

>Crush?!<

L.Joe sighed as he sat in homeroom with Chunji. “So L.Joe what are we gonna do about the project in history?”

“I don’t know…do whatever you want.” He replied as he looked at him. “I mean it doesn’t really matter. You choose the topic and I’ll help with the research.”

Just then the girls in front of them began speaking. “Did you hear about Ji Hoon and Ji Ho coming back?”

“Yeah what about it?”

“Well there both single.”

“How would you know if they just got back from their vacation?”

The girl shook her head and smiled. “I know someone who asked, both are as free as bird.”

L.Joe rolled his eyes. *I don’t see what’s so special about those two. For one that Ji Ho guy staid back…and Ji Hoon isn’t all that special either.* As the bell rung him and Chunji got up. “I think I’ll go pick up Minah from her class and go with her to math.”

“Really? When are you gonna hang out with your other friends in school?”

“I do, at lunch, in the mornings, and throughout breaks.” LJoe replied and waved as he walked off. “So I’ll see you at lunch.”

Chunji watched him leave and frowned. “This is why when guys see a girl they like the friends usual find someone for themselves.”

As L.Joe walked down the halls he heard Minah laughing. *Wonder what’s she laughing about.* He turned the corner and saw her with a guy. *Ji Hoon…*

Minah looked up and smiled. “L.Joe!”

Ji Hoon looked up at L.Joe and raised an eye brow. “Byunghyun.”

“Don’t call me that.” L.Joe said clearly annoyed.

Minah looked between the two and then waved her hand in there line of view. “Hey did you two just see that?!”

“What?” Both boys asked in curiosity.

“That line of electricity that shows whenever there’s tension between two people. I just broke it but if you two don’t be careful someone might get electrocuted.” She said with a smile as she looked at L.Joe. “So what are you doing wandering the halls?”

“I was on my way to pick you up and walk you to math class.”

“This your boyfriend?”

“No.” She replied as she looked at him. “I guess I’ll see you around Ji Hoon.” Minah said as she bowed.

Ji Hoon nodded as he ruffled her hair. “Try and have fun in class.” He sent a smirk in L.Joe’s direction. “Take care of her. Oh and Minah, call me P.O.” He said with a wave as he left.

Minah waved and then smiled at L.Joe. “Let’s get going to math!” She grabbed his hand and pulled him along.

L.Joe watched her in deep thought. *Why would she be hanging out with that guy? Me and him are two totally different people.* He shook his head. *What are you thinking Byunghyun?! It’s not like she likes you or anything, so maybe he’s her type.* They sat down in class and he decided to focus.

When the class was over they silently made their way to the science room. L.Joe staid quiet the whole time and finally lunch hit. He looked at Minah and smiled. “Hey Minah how about you sit with me and my friends today?”

Chunji looked at him and threw his hands up in defeat. “I quit!” Chunji was a nice guy but he preferred to hang out with the guys at lunch since at the moment he was single.

Minah thought for a second and agreed. “Sure thing. I mean it couldn’t hurt and my friend is absent today.” She said and shrugged. “Just lead the way oh wonderful one.”

He laughed as him and Chunji led her. When they sat down and began eating everyone around them was really talking about the Ji Ho and Ji Hoon. Minah was more focused on teasing the two youngest ones. Niel was watching in amusement while trying to steal some of her attention and Chunji was trying to keep her poking to a minim. He was watching the scene unfold before him.

“I’m serious, Ricky’s cheeks are so fun to poke!” She gave him one last poke along with Changjo. “But little Changjo found a way to avoid the effect of the poke and since he has so much room in his mouth he can master the trick!”

Ricky pouted as he looked at Changjo. “Dude if I have to feel it so do you!”

Changjo laughed as he shook his head. “No thanks. Besides you’re the maknae!”

“No I’m not! You are!”

“Well this is what happened when you tell everyone else otherwise.” Changjo said as he took a bite out of his food.

Ricky knew all talk that went around the school so he smiled at an idea. “So noona! Rumor has it that you have a crush on P.O sunbae.”

L.Joe looked at him confused, Minah tilted her head. “Who told you that?”

“I hear things that go around. Someone told me he tried walking you to class but then Hyung got in the way like the er he is.”

L.Joe flicked him in the head. “One I’m not a er and two they were talking.”

“Owie!” He rubbed his forehead and pouted. “Well it doesn’t mean noona doesn’t have a crush on him or anything like that.”

Minah took a sip of her drink and shook her head. “P.O is nice and all but I don’t think I have a crush on him. I mean I just met him today! We have homeroom togeather and he was talking to me so naturally I would talk back. The conversation ended up following us out the door.”

L.Joe let out a sigh of relief, Chunji was watching him and he smiled. “But Minah, if he were to fall for you and ask you out would you agree?”

“I don’t know…I mean I’ve never dated anyone before. It wouldn’t hurt to give it a shot. But my love is Junhyung of Beast!” She said in a semi fan girl manner. “So I don’t think I’ll be dating anytime soon.”

“You sure do aim high.” Chunji said as he rolled his eyes. “That guy isn’t even all that great.”

Minah laughed as the bell rung. “I should get going. Thanks for letting me sit with you guys.”

L.Joe watched her leave and then sighed. “That was a close call.”

Chunji laughed as he patted his back. “You’re losing it man.” He walked ahead of him. “Don’t be late!”

*Wonder if she would ever like that guy? Keh no way! He’s not man enough for her, she needs someone who can protect her.* He smiled to himself as he walked away. “Someone like me.” 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I just wanna say thank you for the 19 subscribers guys! :) You all are the best for reading, and commenting! <3