Brother To Brother & Girl To Girl

Beautiful Girl

>Brother To Brother & Girl To Girl<

When lunch came around Minah and L.Joe met up in the back of the school. L.Joe was eating his food while Minah spoke. “So while in class I was thinking of a plan and I got the perfect one!”

“Come on and eat Jagiya, I’ll give you some of my food.”

She walked back and forth with a smile. “So you can have a nice chat with Ricky about girls and what not. Tell him how he needs to show he likes her, and how he needs to try and make a move. She may be taken but they can start off as friends hanging out.” Minah nodded at the idea. “And then me, I’ll talk to Minji. I actually bumped into her in the hall ealier after out…strange situation. Anyways I can ask her to hang out with me after school and talk about Ricky a lot. Have her thinking about him and how nice he is.”

Minah sat down finally and grinned evilly. “Then hear her out about how Godzilla is and tell her why she should dump him like a rotten apple.”

L.Joe looked at her and sighed. “Minah there are so many flaws with your plan I don’t even know where to begin.”

“Name one.”

“For one her boyfriend might not like a strange girl hanging out with her. Especially if she starts changing her attitude towards him after every hang out session. Shall I keep going.”

“Don’t worry so much! It will work out fine!” She said as she gave a fist pump. “Yay! RICKY’S GONNA GET HIS GIRL, THEN HE’LL SEE A WHOLE NEW WORLD. BOTH WITH THANK ME IN THE END FOR BEING SUCH A GREAT FRIEND!” She sang as she clapped her hands.

L.Joe laughed as he shook his head and held up a fork full up kimchi. “Fine but please eat…I’ve noticed you can get a bit cranky when you don’t.”

Minah laughed and let him put the food in . “There I ate. Besides I do not…okay so sometimes I do.”

Jieyon was watching the two from the distance. “Hmm, so I didn’t get to her before. How am I gonna make this work out?”

“Minji will totally fall for him!” Minah declared as she stood up.

“Quiet down before someone hears you!” L.Joe said as he looked around.

“Minji?” Jieyon smiled at the name. “Bingo.”

Ricky sighed as he sat at the lunch table. Chunji looked over at him and gave a sympathetic look. “Her again?”

“Yeah…I don’t want to talk about it Hyung.”

“If you say so.”

L.Joe sat down by the table with a wave. “Yo.”

“Where have you been Hyung?” Changjo asked as he raised an eyebrow. “Off somewhere making out with Noona?”

L.Joe flicked him and then rolled his eyes. “No…we were eating and talking about something private.”

Niel laughed at the comment. “I bet I know what.”

“.”

Ricky’s eyes went on a Minji search and he spotted her, but Minah had walked over to her. “Noona?” He whispered, L.Joe looked back and noticed her as well.

Minah sat next to Minji and grinned. “Minji!”

Minji looked at her and smiled. “Minah unnie…I didn’t think you were serious about wanting to be my friend.”

Minah laughed. “Of course I was! To celebrate this occasion I was thinking maybe me and you could go out for ice cream after school! My treat!”

Minji was thinking on it when her friend pulled her down to whisper in her ear. “Minji…say yes. She’s dating L.Joe!”

“So what?”

“He’s that boy you likes friend, get close to her and he’s bound to like you.”

“But you know I can’t see other guys.”

“No worries, L.Joe and his crew can protect you.”

“But I don’t want to use unnie.”

“Just do.”

Minji sighed and looked up at Minah. “Um, I would like that unnie. Where do you want to meet up?”

Minah thought about it and then smiled. “Okay! You can meet me at the front of the school! Don’t let anyone tag along! I just want it to be me and my new favorite dongseng!” She said with a cheer as she stood up. “I’ll see you then.” She said as they bell rung.

Minji watched her leave and looked at her friends. “Unnie always has so much energy…”

Minah was in a great mood for the rest of the day, it freaked the guys out. Ricky asked her about her relationship with Minji and she told him they were real close friends. P.O tried talking to her on more than one occasion but she would speak for a few minutes before running off. He could tell she was up to something and he was curious as to what. At the end of the day he caught her at her locker and greeted her with a smile.

“Hey Miss Energy Bunny. Headed some place special?”

“Yeah! I have a young girl in need of my assistance with relationships!” She gave a serious look. “I plan on doing everything in my power to help her end up with the sweet non scary looking guy! I will become the fairy godmother of this tale of two lovers who can’t be but will end up together in the end.”

P.O was very confused but understood the base of things. “Oh, so you’re playing match maker?”

“Yes sir!! I would love to stay and chat but I must meet up with my pupil in love! Later oppa!”

He shook his head when she left. “Is it bad that I’m starting to understand her weird comparisons to life and other things?”

Minji was glad to take Minah up on her ice cream offer. She smiled as she ate a bite and looked at her. “Thank you so much unnie! It feels nice to hang out with someone other than Ci Hoon.”

“Ci Hoon? Who’s that?”

“My boyfriend.”

“You mean Godzilla.” She looked at her as she ate as well. “What’s his deal? He seems a bit scary to be with such a fragile girl.”

Minji stared at her ice cream in thought. “He helped me out of a tough situation before. I went out with him as a onetime thing for payment, it was just for show for his friends.”

“So then why are you still with him?”

She looked at her and shook her head. “I shouldn’t tell you things, you could get hurt and then it would be my fault.”

Minah smiled as he gave her a tumbs up. “No worries on my end. I can take care of myself. Think of me as a big sister.”

Minji never told anyone anything about her relationship. She really wanted to let someone in and nodded. “Well after the first time he was really nice so I figured why not go out again. The second time he got really forceful and mean so when I told him to leave me alone he threatened me and said I could only be his girl. I tired many times to end things but then he threatens my friends.”

She sighed. “He is in a gang, nothing big but they still do many bad things. Drug and all kinds of stuff. But I had to stay with him to keep myself safe and my friends. He keeps me from hanging out outside of school with my friends, only time I get freedom his when he decided to hang out with his friends alone. I’m really afraid of him though.” She admitted.

Minah felt bad, she didn’t think he was that bad. *I know L.Joe told me to stay away from him but I don’t know how long I can.* “Minji…what about other guys?”

“Huh?”

“Do you have anyone you like?”

“Umm…to be honest I like your friend Ricky. He was one of the reasons I came here with you. My friends said if I get close to you then he would like me.” She was embarrassed to admit to such a thing.

“Well then I promise to help you out! Your current relationship is unhealthy! I’ll be your key to leaving Godzilla!”

“Unnie you can’t mess with Ci Hoon.” Minji said as she gave her a look of panic. “I didn’t tell you anything and you know nothing!” She said seriously.

“Don’t worry about it. My lips are sealed.” *For now.* Just then Ci Hoon walked into the ice cream place, he looked over at them. “He’s here.” She warned.

Minji looked back and stood up as he came over. “Ci Hoon.”

“What the hell are you doing out with my girl?” He asked Minah with a glare, he looked a bit more dangerous than L.Joe.

“Just hanging out, girl time.” She said simply showing no fear.

Ci Hoon didn’t like girls who didn’t know there place. “Listen here…stay away from Minji.”

“Ci Hoon---“

“Shut up!” He yelled at the small girl who flinched back and nodded.

Minah ate some of her ice cream and smirked. “I’m sure you don’t want to cause a scene. Relax I mean no harm. Do you feel threatened?”

He really wanted to wipe that smug look off her face. “You better watch it.” He warned before dragging Minji away. “We’re gonna have to have another talk.”

When he was out of sight Minah played with her spoon and let out a sigh. “He is kinda intimidating. But he’s violent. I need to think of an escape pout for her fast. While L.Joe is working on getting Ricky to confess to her I’ll work on getting rid of him.” *What Byunghun doesn’t know won’t hurt him.*

L.Joe sighed as he starred at Ricky who missed his shots. “Damn, you at this shooting thing.”

“S..shut up!” Ricky said as he tried again. “Shouldn’t you be out with your girl anyways Hyung?”

“I wish.” He mumbled as he took the gun and hit the target with ease. “I like hanging out with a guy thought as well.”

“Noona tells me she is really close friends with Minji.”

L.Joe rolled his eyes. “Really? I never knew.”

“You think she would help me?”

He looked back at Ricky. “Ricky you need to man up and confess to the girl on your own. Don’t bring Minah into your games.”

“But hyung I just need her to give me some points. Girls listen to girls!”

L.Joe sighed. “Fine I’ll talk to her about it.” He put the gun down and looked at him. “From brother to brother Ricky I’ll tell you one thing. Watch yourself okay. We know she is dating that big guy, don’t get hurt.”

“I won’t hyung…will you help me practice how to tell her I like her.”

“Sure why not…just don’t try to put a wig on me and make me wear a dress.”

Ricky pouted. “It was a thought.” He said to himself.

L.Joe laughed and slung and arm around him. “Let’s go get something to eat.”

Ricky nodded and followed him.