Hanging Out With Another Guy

Beautiful Girl

>Hanging Out With Another Guy<

Minah was at home bored, the house was quiet and empty. “Maybe I shouldn’t have said I would stay home.” Her phone rang and she carelessly answered it. “Hello?”

“Minah, you okay?”

“P.O oppa? I didn’t know you had my number.”

He laughed a bit. “I actually got it from one of your friends…I wanted to know if you were busy tonight.”

“No sir, just watching the house!”

“Do you think your boyfriend would mind if you come out with me tonight to see Infinite Flow?”

She sat up in her bed curious. “Infinite Flow? What’s that?”

Again he laughed. “There this really cool duo, underground music. I would go with the guys but Zico’s being a little panzy because his Hello Kitty stuffed animal didn’t come in the mail yet and the others are busy.”

“Don’t tell her about my stuffed animal!” Zico yelled in the background.

Minah laughed as she nodded. “Sure I’ll come!”

“What about Byunghun?” P.O said semi concerned, he didn’t want her and him fighting because of him. “Shouldn’t you call him up and ask?”

She rolled her eyes and went to go look for clothes. “I can hang out with who I want, I mean if he trust me it shouldn’t be a big deal. Besides I wouldn’t get mad if he hung out with some girl. Friends hang out so what’s wrong with me hanging out with you.”

“Well okay then, text me your address and I’ll come get you soon.”

“Alright…later!” She hung up and tossed her phone backwards. “Now what shall we wear Minah?”

It didn’t take long for her to settle on some black skinnies and a black spaghetti strapped shirt. Added in L.Joe’s necklace she was given, a couple of rings and her earrings and she was ready to go. There was a honk outside and she left the house, when she got in the car P.O looked at her with a raised eyebrow.

“What? I didn’t know what to wear…this is something simple enough.”

“No, you looked great.” P.O said as he focused on the road and drove off. *Really beautiful.*

L.Joe was in his room with a big frown. C.A.P and his girl where in his room, he dialed Minah’s number again. “Pick up this time will you?”

“Hiya! Minah isn’t answering her phone at the moment, silly girl. But if you leave her a message I’m sure she’ll get back to you as soon as she can.” He phone stated as he sighed and hung up.

He threw his phone to the side and grabbed his jacket. He made his way out the door and down the street for a walk. “I could go and see if she’s doing okay at her house alone but then I might end up scaring her.” He sighed and looked up at the sky. “Why the hell wont she pick up?!”

“L.Joe?” He looked up ahead of him to see none other than Jieyon. “What are you doing out here at night?”

He looked at her before walking past her, she grabbed his arm. “What?” He asked annoyed as he turned to face her.

“What is with you? You’re so nice to Minah but mean to me.”

“Nothing personal, I just don’t like you. Now how about letting my arm go?”

She laughed as she let him go. “Just because you like her doesn’t mean we can’t try and be friends. I mean she’s friend’s with plenty of other guys.”

“Don’t you have someone else to go bother?”

“I hear her and P.O are really close.” He looked at her with a serious look, she could tell he wanted her to continue on. “I mean I’ve seen the two in homeroom and there so comfortable around each other. He likes to lean over her and help her with math homework she didn’t do, and there always laughing and talking with one another. Some people are starting to think there secretly going out behind your back.”

He laughed as he turned to leave, she stood there confused. “Making up crazy things only makes you seem more pathetic. You don’t look that bad on the outside but you sure are ugly on the inside. Have a nice night though.” He said with a wave as he walked off.

Jieyon stomped her foot as she looked at him. “L..L.Joe!” She shouted only to be ignored. “That was mean!!”

When he was far from her he took out his phone once more. *Please pick up this time…*

“Byunghun?” He smiled at the sound of her voice, but then gave a confused look at all the noise in the back. “You there Byunghun?”

“Yeah I’m here, where the hell are you?”

“I’m at….” The phone kept skipping some of the sentence.

“Minah? I can’t hear you.”

“Minah there doing more.” He could hear a deep voice in the background and he began to get upset.

“Minah tell me where you are now.”

“Byunghun I have to go, but I’ll talk to you in school tomorrow!”

With that being said the line went dead, L.Joe starred at his phone in disbelief. “Is she out with another guy?” *Stay calm L.Joe…it could just be another relative.* He took a deep breath but squeezed his phone. “Minah…you better have a good explanation tomorrow!” He shouted, the loud outburst caused some dogs to bark.

Minah starred at her phone after they left the underground place. It was 11 and she didn’t want to call L.Joe and wake him up but she felt like she should talk to him. P.O saw her starring at the phone and smiled a bit. He knew what she was thinking.

“Why not just tell him tomorrow?”

“I have a feeling he really is curious about where I was. Maybe I shouldn’t have hung up on him back there.”

“But you can to hear music, not talk on the phone with him. You said yourself that he would understand.”

Minah nodded and sighed as she looked out the window. “Yeah…but I get a feeling that something was wrong when he called. Like he called me to confirm something. Hope nothing is wrong with one of the guys.”

“Minah…have you ever thought that Byunghun isn’t worth all the credit you give him?”

She looked at P.O confused. “What do you mean?”

“You speak so highly of “your” Byunghun…but what if you found out that all that kindness, and trust he has isn’t the real him?” He looked ahead with a serious expression. “I’ve none him for a long time and I know many things about him that you wouldn’t like. I just wish you wouldn’t put him up so high on a pedestal like some sort of god.”

“I don’t put him high up on a pedestal…and anything he’s done in the past is the past so I can’t get upset about it. What brung on this all of a sudden?”

He pulled over when he reached her house. “It’s nothing really...have a good night.”

Minah nodded. “Thank you for hanging out with me.” She closed the car door behind her nad bowed before leaving.

P.O watched her and sighed as she closed her door. “Reality is ever since you he’s been good, but before then Byunghun was nothing but a trouble maker.” With one last glance at the house he drove off.