Byunghun The Bear

Beautiful Girl

>Byunghun The Bear<

When they made it to Lotte World Minah forgot all about being nervous. She smiled as she looked around. “Wow! I haven’t been here in so long!” Turning to L.Joe she smiled. “Byunghun can we go on the Atlantis ride?”

“A water ride?” He looked up at his hair and then at her pleading face, with a smile he nodded. “Why not…we can go on whatever ride you choose.”

L.Joe followed her to the ride of her choice, after waiting in line for a bit they were able to get the front seats. Minah laughed the whole time, L.Joe smiled at her laugh but then pouted when his hair got wet. When they got off the ride Minah laughed at L.Joe trying to fix his wet hair.

L.Joe raised an eyebrow and looked at her. “Is something funny Minah?”

She gave his check a light poke and nodded. “The look on your face! How about the merry go round?”

He shook his head. “No way, do you know what my friends would think if news got out about me on a merry go round?”

Minah pulled him along. “Come on!” She ended up sitting on a horse while L.Joe stood by her with his arms folded. The kids waiting in line pointed and laughed at him. The second round Minah convinced him to sit on the one besides him. When they got off the ride and went to leave L.Joe looked at the kids who laughed and gave them a glare and they all got quiet.

L.Joe chose the most scariest ride he could think of to go on. Minah went on it with no problem and when it ended she had no problem either, L.Joe on the other hand got a little sick due to the food he ate beforehand. The two took turns dragging each other to the many different rides. There was performances going on and Minah smiled as she watched.

“Cool”

L.Joe looked up at the guy who was rapping and rolled his eyes. *I can rap better than this guy.*

The guy handed the mike over to a tall man who smiled at the audience. “Wow! That was really great as always. I’d like to take a moment to offer the mike to anyone out there who thinks they can top that.”

Minah looked around curious. “Wonder who is brave enough.”

“Okay, how about the blonde kid standing next to the pretty young lady with the red beanie?”

“Red beanie and blonde kid?” She looked back at L.Joe. “You’re gonna go up there?!”

“Just watch.” He walked up the stage and took the mike.

“Alright show me what you got.”

He looked out in to the crowed and smirked.

“Byeonhaeganeun sigani mae sungan deo jjarpge neukkyeojyeo

Ijeneun neoreul bonaegiga himdeunde

Naemameun aeteutande got teoteojilgeotgatae

Saenggageobsi geujeo mangseorideon neowa seuchideon soneul butjabasseo

Urineun mareobsi barabwatgo soneul jabeun chaero gireul georeotgo

Maebeon geotdeon giri wae iri natseonji simjangbakdongsori

Ttaragagiman bappeugo mami bitbaraejigi jeone mameul jeonhae

Yongginaeeo malhaebolkke be my girl now”

The crowd cheered at it, Minah smiled as he walked over to her. “Who was that for?”

“For you?”

“But I’m already your girl?”

“Yeah but that’s how I felt before you were.”

“Cheesy.” Minah said as she walked away, he laughed and followed. They came up to a game and she stopped and looked at the stuffed animals. “Whoa, there all so cute.”

L.Joe looked at the man and handed him some money. “What do I have to do to win the biggest one?”

“Knock down all five of those bottles with these balls.”

L.Joe nodded and focused. “Easy.” He threw the balls but missed the last one. “Aish! How did I miss?”

The guy laughed and handed Minah a medium sized bear. She smiled and bowed. “Thank you!”

L.Joe looked at her and then at the biggest bear. “How about I give it another shot and get the bigger one this time?”

“But I like this one! It’s small and cute.”

“I know I can win the bigger one.”

She laughed as she held the bear in front of her face. “L.Joe why do you wish to try and win another when you already have me? I wuv you! <3”

L.Joe laughed as he looked at it. “Come on Minah!”

“Listen to me…Minah went to the restroom, Byunghun is here speaking!”

“Byunghun?” L.Joe asked.

She peeked from behind the bear. “He’s so cute that’s his name. I want this one so let’s go! It’s getting late.”

He nodded, the man laughed. “Kids.”

They left the amusement park holding hands and Minah laughed. “That was a great first date! Thank you!”

He looked at her and nodded, they decided to take the bus to her house. Minah fell asleep on his shoulder and he smiled as he looked at her. She was hugging the bear and he couldn’t help but like it.

*So every time she holds or sees the bear she thinks of me. Well then little Byunghun, you better do your job when I’m not around!* He was ignoring his phone calls all day and when it rang in the bus he picked it up. “Hello?”

“What happened to you man?” C.A.P asked in confusion. “It’s like 8 and you never came back!”

“I was helping out Minah.”

“All this time?”

“Yeah…I’ll tell you about it later man. Where about to miss our stop.”

“Fine...make sure you call me!” C.A.P ordered before he hung up.

L.Joe gently shook Minah awoke. “Were at the stop.”

She looked at him and nodded, it was a short walk from the bus stop to her house and she smiled as she looked at him. “Thanks again.”

“Anytime.”

Minah turned to go but L.Joe turned her around and gave her a kiss on the cheek. “Have sweet dreams.”

She turned red faster than normal and nodded before walking into her house. After watching L.Joe walk away she sat on the ground and hugged the bear.

“What’s gotten into you?” Her little sister Hyemi asked as she walked out from the kitchen.

“Nothing!”She shouted as she ran up to her room.

Hyemi starred at her sisters retreating figure and sighed. “Babo…is it so hard to ask for a normal sister?”

That night Minah slept with Byunghun thinking of Byunghun. L.Joe couldn’t sleep as he replayed the day’s events in his head over and over again. His favorite part aside from her becoming his girlfriend was when she fell on him from the tree.