The Back of My Hand Brushes Against

Beautiful Girl

>The Back of My Hand Brushes Against<

Minah looked down from the tree branch she was on. “I told you this was a bad idea Minah!” She said to herself as she looked around in fear. “How am I supposed to get down?!” Minah took her phone out and after texting someone she held on in fear. “Please hurry.”

L.Joe was hanging with his friends when he got a text. “Hm? It better not be Youngsoo again!” He looked at it in confusion. “What the hell is she talking about?”

Eep! I need an angel and quick! At the park under the big tree!

-Minah

C.A.P looked over his shoulder. “I think it’s supposed to mean she needs help.”

“Really?”

“Yeah, wanna go check it out?”

He looked at the guys and stood up. “I can go alone.” He said as he left his friends. L.Joe ran all the way to the park and looked around until he spotted the tallest tree, after walking over to it he looked around. “Minah?”

“Up here!”

He looked up and smiled at her. “Are you stuck?”

“N..no! Why would you think that?” She said as she looked down at him.

“Fine then…I guess I could go.”

“Wait!” Minah called in panic. “Okay so I’m stuck! Please help me get down Byunghun…I’m not afraid of height but I am scared of falling.”

He softened at the confession and put his arms out. “Just fall into my arms then.”

“F..fall?! I just told you I was afraid to fall! I refuse to let go of this branch!”

“Come on Minah! I don’t have all day!”

Minah closed her eyes and shook her head. “No, no offense but you’re not a big teddy bear! If I let go and fall you might miss, or we both end up hurt.” When she opened her eyes, she noticed the spider on the tree and yelled. “Whoa! That thing is huge!” She tried to get away but ended up letting go of the brach, on the way down she closed her eyes.

L.Joe was a bit off due to her moving so when he went to catch her she ended up falling ontop of him. Both of them laid on the ground with their eyes closed. He could feel her breath as her chest moved up and down causing him to blush. L.Joe has been close to girls before but Minah made him feel different.

Minah slowly opened her eyes and looked at him. “You caught me…” She starred at him and smiled a bit. “So I guess I can really say you’re my angel huh?”

L.Joe opened his eyes and looked at her. “Girls usually don’t call the guys angels…it’s more like “Byunghun your my hero.””

She rolled off of him and let out some air. “I really thought I was gonna get hurt.”

“Why where you up there anyway?”

“Cuz I never climbed a tree before, and I figured if a monkey can do it so can I.”

“So then why did you choose such a high one?’

She thought for a moment and shrugged. “I don’t really know.” Minah looked at him and noticed the cut on his arm and guilt took over. “But you got hurt!”

He looked at his arm and rolled his eyes. “It’s just a small cut.”

“Yeah but still it’s an injury.” She took a band-aid from her pocket and put it on his cut, with a smile she stood up. “For coming all this way to save me I’ll buy you something to drink! I think a nice slushy would do justice on this hot day!”

L.Joe stood up and agreed. It was happening again. Their hands would brush against each other every now and then. Each time they lost the contact he would miss the feeling, her skin was so warm. *I wonder if she notices…or if she even feels the same way.*

Minah on the other hand was trying hard not to look at L.Joe. *Is it me or are we walking too close to watch other?* The position from before was stuck in her head and she started blushing. *Get it together Minah…* She mentally beat herself up, when they came to the store she smiled as she looked at the different colored slushes. “So many…”

L.Joe nodded feeling the same way. “How about you get red and white one, I’ll get orange and blue.”

“That way we can taste each flavor! Smart!” She said as she did as told. Being the kind of guy he is when they got to the counter he handed the lady the money. “I was gonna pay!”

“I know…but what kind of guy would I be if I let you do that?” She starred at him in shock and he winked at her as he walked away. “If you don’t hurry I’m gonna leave you!”

Minah looked at the lady and bowed before running off. “Byunghun wait up!” She ran after him and walked beside him in silence.

L.Joe looked down at her and chuckled as he held out his drink. “So do you want to taste, it isn’t that bad.”

She looked at his and then at her. “Sure.” Minah went to take her straw out but he was faster and grabbed her hand to move the cup up to his mouth. After tasteing some he smiled and held his out to her. *Indirect kiss…* Trying not to show her nervousness she went to take a sip but missed the straw.

L.Joe laughed at her and put it to her lips. “I don’t see how you can be that clumsy.”

She took a small sip and looked away. *Smooth Minah!* They took a seat on a nearby bench and she looked at him.

*I wander if we can relax with each other like this if we start dating someone…* He looked at her who was staring at the sky. *But she’s the first girl that has complete control of my thoughts. I mean the fact that I want to hold her hand so much is proof that we should be together isn’t it? Plus P.O looked pretty happy close to her, I don’t want her dating him!*

He was wandering what Minah was thinking about. While he was thinking about her he couldn’t help but wonder if he popped up in her thoughts as well. *Just tell her how you feel.* “Minah!”

She looked at him. “Yes?”

“Last night when I said I really like you I meant it.” He hesitated and then took a breath. “But I meant it on a bigger scale then you think. I want you to be my girlfriend!”

Minah was at a loss of words, she stopped drinking her drink and slowly swallowed. *Eep! What do I do?! Do I say yes? I mean I like L.Joe but what if he’s just kidding?* “Really?”

“Yeah…so will you?”

“Yes…”

He smiled, he was glad he didn’t have to wait for an answer. “I’m glad…so how about we make today the day of our first date?”

“Date?” She watched him stand up. “I’ve never been on a date before though. I wouldn’t know what to do…or how to act.”

He smiled. “Act normal…I promise this will be the best first date ever!” She nodded and stood up, he started walking and she followed. He looked down at their hands and smiled as he wrapped his around hers. “I’m glad I can finally do this…having them brush against each other was killing me.”

“Me too!”

He laughed a bit and rubbed the back of his neck slightly embarrassed. “I just got money too so how about I take you to the amusement park?”

“I would love that Byunghun.”

He nodded and led the way.