She's Missing

Beautiful Girl

>She's Missing<

Minah couldn’t see where she was going due to the storm so she was beyond lost. There where parts of the slopes no one was supposed to be on, and areas that weren’t safe at all. She couldn’t tell where she was going but she was begging to get cold. With a sigh she stood still and looked around. “There has to be a sign somewhere…” She blew air into her hands and kept walking. *After I find someplace to get away from the snow I’ll start the search again when things clear up.*

L.Joe laughed as he watched Chanjo and C.A.P arm wrestle, it was a pretty even match and it was upsetting Chunji who lost. “I don’t see how the maknae is so freaking strong.”

“Because someone spends more time with girls then working out.” Ricky stated as he ate his snacks. “Only guy who can juggle between both is C.A.P hyung over there. Mr. Big Shot collage boy.”

C.A.P laughed as he finally beat Changjo. “Don’t be mad because I’m older then you little Ricky.” He flexed his muscles and pointed to Changjo. “Your catching up fast aren’t you?”

“I’ll beat you soon.”

There was a noise coming from outside the cabin, C.A.P stood up in alert mode. “Who would be out there at this time?”

Ricky shrugged as he kept eating. “Who knows, but you can take on anyone can’t you hyung?”

“Minah’s missing!” Minji yelled as she barged into the guys room.

“What?”

“She told me she had to go find something and left an hour ago. The snow storm got worse!” She shouted.

C.A.P looked out the window and stood up. “Not good…better go inform the teachers.” Everyone rushed out with him to the main cabin, it was really cold out. The teachers looked back at them in confusion. “One of the students is missing.” C.A.P informed them.

“What do you mean?”

Minji stood in the front in panic. “Minah! She went to go look for a necklace she lost…I tried calling her but she left her phone in the cabin. We need to do something fast.”

The teacher nodded and went to the front desk. “We have a problem, one of our students are out there in the snow and we need someone to go look for them.”

The guy looked at them and raised his eye brow. “The storm has hit the red alert mark. Where not allowed to send our staff out past the cabin mark. We can let the search team no and they can prepare to go out and look but it would have to wait until the snow storm dies down.”

“Wait?” Ricky looked at him. “Minah might be hurt, or cold! We need someone to look now.”

“Listen kid, we can’t risk our staffs lives because one kid decided she wanted to go play in the snow. We warned everyone to stay indoors so if she didn’t take the warning she is gonna have to suffer the consequences and wait.”

“Suffer the consequences?” L.Joe said as he stepped up to the desk. “What the is your problem?! There is a girl missing in a snow storm and you treat it like it’s no big deal! Either you send someone out there to look for her or I do it myself!”

The teacher looked at him and shook her head. “Stay calm Byunghun. You and the boys Minji back to her cabin and then return to yours. I’ll handle everything here and get someone out looking as soon as I can. Don’t do anything stupid.”

L.Joe looked at the teacher and stormed off, the group followed him to their cabin where he began putting on some extra clothes. “What are you doing hyung?” Ricky asked as he looked at him. “You can’t seriously think you’ll find her.”

“I have to try…” He said as he took a backpack and began stuffing blankets from the cabin in it. “She’s already been missing for an hour. It’s too cold to be out there…”

“Which is why you putting yourself in danger will only make things worse.” Niel said as he grabbed his arm. “Think about it, what if she comes back but misses you? Then they have to send someone out to find you.”

“If she was gonna come back she would have come back by now.” L.Joe said as he looked at him. “I…it’s my job to find her. I have a bad feeling about this whole thing. I’d rather be out there looking then in here hoping.” He moved Niel aside and went to the door. “I have my phone. The signal is week due to the storm and I’m not sure how long it will last but if any news comes in let me know.”

C.A.P nodded. “You got it…be careful out there L.Joe.” He said with a serious face. “I know you’ll find her.”

L.Joe nodded, he put on the goggles he used earlier to ski and left. Meanwhile the teachers where in a panic trying to get them to send out a team to find Minah. News spread about her being missing fast! Jieyon was in her cabin in panic, she knew that she must have been looking for the necklace she threw. Yoona looked at her with a calm expression.

“I bet you feel really stupid right now.”

“She’s the stupid one! Who risks there life over a necklace?!”

Yoona sighed, since she was quiet she was always observing things. “Let me open your eyes to the situation at hand. The necklace you threw cheap or not was important and she admitted it. I told you when you showed me it that I’ve seen it before and I was right, it was L.Joe’s necklace. If I remember the story right freshmen year he wore it to school and got into a fight over it, it was a gift from his brother.”

Jieyon looked at her confused. “So L.Joe must have really liked her to trust her with a necklace that meant a lot to him, kinda like saying she means a lot to him. So although they broke up she still liked him, they broke up over something trivial. Since they broke up it meant even more to her because of a memory so losing it is like losing the memory or saying it isn’t important.  So the end result of trying to hold on to the memory is searching for the keep sake.”

She walked over to the window and crossed her arms. “So Jieyon, do you see why you’re the wrong party here. You like L.Joe but by doing what you did you might have possibly caused him harm. We all can tell he still likes her, he watched her all the time. Once he finds out she’s missing he’ll be hurt and sad.”

“Yoona.”

“I’m your friend and I’m not trying to make you feel bad. But you need to know what you did is serious. It’s not something to take lightly. A girl is out there in the storm cold, lost and confused and it’s because of your little crush.”

“Your right…but I can’t take back what I did.” Jieyon said as she starred out the window. “I hope she’s okay…if not I don’t think I’ll be able to forgive myself.”

Yoona hugged her friend, she knew she meant no harm. “I hope she’s okay as well.”

L.Joe was moving fast in the snow, it was night so it was hard to see even with the flash light. He was a bit cold under the layers of clothing as well but he couldn’t focus on any of that. The snow was falling so fast there was no sign of footsteps. He was going by instinct and gut feeling. The snow was pretty much knee length so it was hard to move, L.Joe tried not to slow down.

*Minah hold on…I’m coming for you.*

In order to keep track of all the kids a teacher was placed in each cabin. C.A.P was lucky they sent in a teacher who didn’t know how many where in his cabin otherwise covering for L.Joe would be hard. Minah was officially missing for four hours and L.Joe for two. He was gonna give it one more hour before he assumed L.Joe was in some type of danger as well and let the teachers no he too was gone. He was hoping L.Joe would contact him soon.

P.O was in his cabin laying in the bed, he couldn’t believe he let her go out there all alone. Sure he was mad she didn’t love him and she admitted that she still loved L.Joe but he was her friend and he couldn’t deny that. Zico was playing cards with the underclassmen and beating them for their money. He looked over at P.O and sighed.

“Staying in bed and worrying isn’t helping. Why don’t you come and play? These kids are getting creamed and can use some help.”

“Why should I play and be happy when Minah is missing?”

“Cuz it’s not her fault. You couldn’t have stopped her, she does what she wants. So let the situation solve itself.” Zico said as he tossed a pillow at him. “Get your mopey but up and come get in the game.”

P.O sighed and did as told.