Our Future

Beautiful Girl

>Our Future<

Everything from there went by fast! Graduation passed and Minah found herself at home looking at her suit cases. She then looked at her shelf at the familiar bear. “Byunghun do you think I have everything I need for my studies in America?!” She grabbed the bear and made him nod. “You’re so helpful!” She squeezed him in her arms tightly.

“If you keep hugging other guys your wonderful boyfriend might start to get jealous.” She looked back and smiled at L.Joe in her doorway. “So can I get a hug too?”

She laughed and hugged him. “You’re here early.”

“Come on you have to leave for the flight in 5 hours, don’t you think it would be nice to go out with the gang?”

She thought about it and then nodded. “I guess so!” He pulled her along down the stairs and out the door. As she left she called out to her mom. “I’m going to hang out with my friends before the flight umma! I’ll get back before you guys get ready to drive to the airport.”

“Okay!”

Minah was led to C.A.P’s house where the guys were waiting, along with P.O and Minji. Ricky was the first to greet her, he gave her a huge hug. “My nooa is leaving me!”

Minji followed suite. “Unnie!”

She laughed as she patted their heads. “I’ll make sure to keep in touch with you guys, besides I’ll come back on holidays, and summers.”

“So then let’s make our see you a fun one to keep you calm until we meet again. “C.A.P said as he pointed to his car. “I was thinking Lotte World.”

The whole group cheered and piled into the car. Lotter World was fun for them all. Minah tricked L.Joe into riding the Merry Go Round with her once again, Minji was gonna ask Ricky but he ended up forcing her on. P.O rode it as well just to challenge L.Joe who accepted and they ended up riding it three times. Once again L.Joe had to make the kids in line fear him to stop there laughter. On the water rides he was prepares and wore a rain coat to cover up his hair.

C.A.P and Chunji pushed him under a fountain once he took it off and he chased them around for revenge. Minji and Minah took many pictures with each other wearing cute head bands and making cute poses. P.O won Minah a huge stuffed animal and L.Joe was pissed. He attempted the game and ended up winning a small dog, instead to make himself feel better he paid for a bigger one. The other guys also gave Minah something to keep with her in America. The last picture they took Minah asked a someone to take for them. It was all of them standing together being themselves.

On one end was C.A.P with a smiled, Changjo was nect to him smiling as well but with a piece sign. Ricky was by him with two peace signs and a childish smile, Minji was by him with and adorable girly pose. Niel and Chunji had their arms around each other. P.O was behind L.Joe and Minah showing off how short L.Joe was. Minah had a smile at the camera while L.Joe’s head was turned yelling at P.O.

Minah laughed as she sat on the plane looking at the picture. “You should get some sleep…it’s late.” She nodded at L.Joe who put some covers around her.

“You sure you want to come with me, all your friends are gonna miss you.”

“I’ll miss them to but my future is wherever you are.” He gave her a soft kiss on the lips and smiled. “Besides I plan on having a fun night with you on your 18thbirthday.”

“Byunghun!” She scolded as she looked away. “ert.”

He laughed as he put an arm around her. “Blame it on C.A.P and the guys.”

“Yeah yeah yeah.” She said as she rested her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes. “Make sure you sleep as well.”

“I will.” He said as he waited for her to fall asleep. When he was sure she was he took out his phone and took a photo of the two of them. He typed of a quick message and posted it up on his me2day.

Under the photo read:

“Byunghun and his Jagiya on their way to America. Our Future. <3”

Instantly there where comments.

“Take care of Noona!” –Ricky

“So cute…I expect to hear from you soon.” –Minji

“L.Joe is now officially a softie.” –C.A.P

“Just don’t fight while were not around.” –Changjo

“<3 <3” –Niel

“I still say you guys should have stayed friends…but I’m glad you’re happy together.” –Chunji

“Where’s the comment from that prick?” He said as he refreshed the page. He smirked at the new comment.

“Alright sortie, good luck! Take care.” –P.O

With a laugh he shut his phone off and closed his eyes. He was ready for anything as long as Minah was with him. 

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Authors Note: Thank you all for subscribing, reading, or commenting (or all three if that's what you did). I <3 you all for it! :)