The Secret Admirer

Beautiful Girl

>The Secret Admirer<

The next day Minah went to school she was a bit sad. *Poor Minji still has to deal with Godzilla.*

“Unnie! Thank you!” Minji ran over and hugged her. “He is gone!”

“What?!”

“Ci Hoon called me last night and broke up with me! He said he was moving and he was tired of me!” She hopped up and down with joy. “I don’t know how you did it but you did! Ricky! I can go talk to Ricky now! I’ll see you later!” She waved as she ran off.

Minah looked very confused. “But I didn’t do anything…odd.” She turned to her locker and opened it, waiting for her was a rose with a note attached to it. “Hm? Byunghun?”

Just then L.Joe walked over. “Good morning Jagiya!” He greeted and then looked at the rose in her hand. “What’s that?”

“A rose.” He rolled his eyes and grabbed the note. Minah reached for it. “Don’t read it!”

He held his hand on her shoulder so she couldn’t get close to him and read the note aloud. “Minah, I know you are currently in a relationship but I don’t know how long I can wait for you to realize my feelings! I can be a better guy then your boyfriend. Sighed Anonymous.” L.Joe balled the note up and tossed it to the side. “Who does this guy think he is?! Better than me…would he take a black eye for you.

Minah laughed as L.Joe pouted. “Aw..no worries Byunghun I don’t plan on leaving you anytime soon.”

“Soon…so you don’t want to be with me forever?” L.Joe questioned with a raised eyebrow.

“Hmm…” She pretended to think and shrugged. “I dunno!” She said quickly as she put the rose in her locker and shut it, on que the bell rang. “Well I better hurry to homeroom. “See you in class!”

L.Joe stood there and crossed his arms. “What did she mean by “I dunno?” She can’t be serious right?”

Minah sat down in her usual seat, the only difference was P.O was sitting by her. She looked at him and smiled. “You changed your seat.”

“Yeah, thought it would be a great time for change.” He said simply, he watched her sit down and smiled. “So how is everything? I hear Byunghun got beat up.”

“New travels fast.” She sighed as she faced him. “He didn’t get beat up by one but many guys. He got jumped on my account but he said he put up a good fight!”

He laughed and nodded. “I bet he did, anything interesting aside form that?”

“Yeah…someone left me a note and rose in my locker. They didn’t sign their name though so I don’t know who.”

“So then you have a secret admirer.”

“No way!”

“Sound like it to me…let me see the note.”

She pouted. “L.Joe threw it away.”

*No surprise.* “Well it’s a typical reaction from a boyfriend.” He said as he titled his head. “So what’s with the pout?”

“It was a sweet gesture and I would like to thank whoever did it. I mean I have Byunghun so I can’t return the feelings but he should get a thanks.” She sighed and sat back in her seat.

P.O laughed at the comment. “I’m sure he would like that you liked it. Are you always so polite?” He watched her think and then faced the front. “Who knows maybe he’ll do something else to surprise you.”

L.Joe had just finished telling Chunji about it, he laughed. “So what? Listen as long as he isn’t showing himself you have nothing to fear. Minah likes you so she wouldn’t mess things up.”

L.Joe held his nose up in the air. “Who said I was worried? It just pisses me off.”

Chunji pointed to his eye. “That should be what really makes you made, I can’t believe you forgave her that quick. I mean come on you and her haven’t done anything special so I don’t see what keeps you with her.”

“You like her to babo.”

“Yeah as a friend…which means I can tell you that you and her are better off as friends. She’s too much work, my girls are always so easy.”

“That’s not a good thing.”

“Hey I have needs.” He said with a laugh as the bell rung. “I’m going to science. See ya when you get there.”

L.Joe walked to Minah’s locker like always, this time inside it was some candy and another note. “Really?” He said as he walked over and looked at her, she hid the note behind her back. “Give it here.”

“No, you’re gonna throw it away.”

“Minah I’m being serious.”

“So am I! It isn’t hurting anyone!”

L.Joe rolled his eyes. “Fine then, what does it say?”

“I’m not telling you!” She said as she closed her locker and popped some candy in . “Now let’s head to class.”

L.Joe mumbled as he followed her. “What have I become…following her orders like a dog. What happened to tough L.Joe?!” The whole situation was getting one his nerves to the fullest. There were two more notes and gifts left him her locker, a bottle of her favorite soda and a different colored rose. It was safe to say he was annoyed.

Minah on the other hand didn’t mind it too much, she just wanted to say thanks. L.Joe was more annoyed by that then anything. He wanted to hang with Ricky after school to forget things but he was busy with Minji. Chunji was out with his parents, Changjo and Niel where at Niel’s grandparents working. That left him and C.A.P, both boys where watching a movie.

It was a rated movie so some parts where really weird for them to watch together. C.A.P sighed as he moved in his seat. “Okay dude this isn’t working man! I mean we’ve watched some stuff together before but that was when we were younger. How about you invite Minah over and I call over my girl.”

L.Joe thought about it. “Well Minah is home alone for a while. She said both her parents are away visiting family, her brother and his kid tagged along so naturally her kid sister went as well.”

C.A.P grinned. “Now where talking…tonight is the night we make things happen. You’re gonna become a man!”

L.Joe looked at him and rolled his eyes. “Don’t hold your breath.”

><><><><><><><><><><><<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>< 

Authors Request: Lovely Readers! <3 On one note sorry for the short chapter! Happy Readings guys! <3