Everything's Okay

Beautiful Girl

>Everything’s Okay<

L.Joe couldn’t tell how long he was out in the snow, he was begging to lose hope. He spotted a bag almost covered by snow, he picked it up and noticed it as Minah’s. He looked around in panic. “Minah! Minah are you around here.”

“L.Joe.” He followed her voice and after going through some trees he spotted her sitting by one. He ran over and crouched down beside her. “What the hell are you doing sitting here?! You should have been out looking for shelter!”

She looked up at him. “I was…but I think I hurt my foot, I can’t walk on it. What are you doing out in the storm.”

“Looking for you.” He stated as he moved in front of her. “Get on my back, I’ll find some place for us to stay.”

She did as told and wrapped her arms around his neck, he lifted her up and wasted no time in walking. “Babo…if you can’t find someplace then you could get sick.”

“I had to come find you.” He could feel how cold her hands where on his neck. “You’re not dressed right…your hands are freezing. Can you feel everything?” Minah slowly nodded, talking only made things worse for her. *If I don’t hurry it might be too late.*

C.A.P walked into the main cabin and sighed. “L.Joe is missing as well.”

The lady looked up at him. “I thought I told you kids to stay put.”

He sighed. “I couldn’t stop him. L.Joe really likes the girl, if something happens to her and he was useless he would be devastated. As a man I had to understand that. But he’s been gone for four hours, Minah six…something needs to be done now.”

Just then a big guy walked into the cabin, he was dressed like he was ready for war with the snow. “The storm has made it to a point where I can go out and search for the two kids, but none of the others want to risk it. I will need at least two other people to come along and help me took.”

C.A.P stepped foreward. “There my friends, I can handle the snow. Let me assist you, I’m not the school’s responsibility so if anything happens to me it will be my fault alone.”

The man nodded. “But where one man short.”

“I know someone who could help.” He looked at the teacher who nodded and left to another cabin, he knocked on the door and Zico opened it.

“What are you doing here?”

He walked in and looked at P.O. “We going out to look for Minah. L.Joe went looking for her already and both haven’t returned or made contact. We need one more man…are you in?”

P.O looked at him, then at Zico. He stood up and nodded. “Yeah, it’s the least I can do for letting her go.”

C.A.P smiled at him and nodded. “Come on.” They walked out and followed the guy from before to a big storage. When the guy opened it up they could see snow mobiles and many more items. The man handed them a walkie talkie.

“We can use these to get into contact no matter how bad the storm gets. There is a GPS that can tell you your wearabouts. If things get too bad make sure you come back. We don’t need any more missing people.” C.A.p and P.O nodded, the man smiled at them. “Good luck.”

L.Joe looked around and sighed. “I still don’t see anything. How are you holding up back there Minah?”

“Fine…” He reply was slow.

“Make sure you stay awoke…you shouldn’t sleep with your body tempter screwed up.”

“Okay…” She looked up and pointed. “What’s that up ahead?”

He looked and smiled. “Looks like a cabin…” He ran over to it and examined it. “Abandoned but it’ll do. Was probably here for storage or something.” He went inside and set Minah down on the floor, it was empty aside from some old equipment. He took off his jacket and put it over Minah. “Wear this.”

She looked at him and sighed. “Keep your jacket or you’re gonna get cold.”

“You’re the one that’s cold right now.” He zipped it up and took the three blankets out of the bag. He wrapped them around them and then sat next to Minah pulling her into them. “Chances are C.A.P told that I left and now there looking. Just hold on a bit. All of this for some stupid necklace.”

“I…it isn’t stupid.” She stuttered as she held the necklace out for him to see. “It means a lot to me…”

L.Joe saw his necklace in her hand and softened. “You came out to search for the necklace I gave you…I assumed you threw it out.”

“N..no…b..because this and the bear mean…the world to me.” She squeezed her hand shut and held it to her heart. “Because…it…was from my first boyfriend ever…a..g..great guy.”

He looked down at her. “Minah, I’m sorry for hurting you…I shouldn’t have broken up with you!”

“I…I know.” She said with a smile. “I’m sorry too…”

“For what?” He didn’t expect her to say it as well.

“I’m s..sorry you acted like such a panzy.”

He laughed as he got closer. “If you can make sure a comment you must be okay.”

Minah couldn’t feel her toes, her color was different, and her lips had a tint of change as well. She was sure she had reached moderate hypothermia. She was a bit confused and was shivering bad. “Y..yeah…” She was having difficulty speaking and her hands where now numb as well. She could feel tears coming but didn’t want to alarm L.Joe.

“L…L.Joe…w…when w..we get out of here..c…can…you take me to L…Lotte World again?”

“I’ll take you anywhere you want to go…but what’s with the L.Joe?”

“B..Byunghun…”

“Your shivering is getting worse. You sure you’re okay?”

“I..i’m okay…everything is okay…” Her eyes started to close.

L.Joe took note and looked at her. “Jagiya?!” He could see the blue. “Minah don’t you dare close your eyes!” He yelled as he pulled her onto of his lap. “Just focus on warming up. Please don’t go to sleep!”

“Just…for...a bit…” Minah said, she couldn’t help it. “I’m…tired.” She stopped speaking her and moving.

“Minah wake up!” L.Joe shouted as he shook her, the sounds from the blowing wind could be heard more now. “Minah please open your eyes now! Minah!” He was now crying. “Minah!”