He Who Shall Not Be Named

Beautiful Girl

>He Who Shall Not Be Named<

The school day went by fast and Minah made her way to the front doors. “Minah where do you think you’re going?!”

She stopped in her tracks as all happiness vanished. “Darn it! I was almost safe!” She said as she turned around too looked at the person speaking to her. “I was on my way home before you decided to stop me.”

“Not this time Minah!” She was grabbed by the arm as a two other girls appeared out of the blue. “You’re coming with us.”

“I don’t think that’s such a good idea…see I told my umma I would go straight home and---“

“Save it.” She was dragged out of the school.

L.Joe who was watching from behind his locker closed it and sighed. “What are they up to? Last I checked those where her friends.”

Ricky was the first to meet up with him and smiled. “Hey, hyung you gonna come to my place after school right?”

He looked at Ricky and then shook his head. “Not today, I have other things I have to do. Tell the guys.” He said as he closed his locker and waved. “Make sure C.A.P hyung doesn’t beat my score!”

Ricky was confused, usually the guys never missed a day at his house because his mother loved to spoil all the guys. “Hyung…” He tilted his head to the side in thought.

Minah sighed as the girls led her to a café, they sat down and she sighed. “Really guys? Kidnapping your friend for what reason?” She asked as she took a sip.

“To hang out with you of course.”

“Yeah right, what is your real motive. Whenever Seoyeon is with you it means guys are involved.”

“Hey!” Seoyeon said as she looked at her. “I take offense to that…I’m not always with a guy.” After Minah shot her a look with a raised eyebrow she sighed. “Okay fine so I am.”

“Anyways, we need you to come with us on this group date.”

“No way!”

“Yes!”

“Come on Minji, do you here yourself right now. Usually you’re the logical one.”

“Just think about it!” Minji said with a smile. “He’s really adorable and we know you like adorable.”

“By adorable you mean “He’s a kid Minah! You’ll be called a pedo just for looking at him”.” She said mimicking Minji’s voice. “I’m not doing it.”

Minji rolled her eyes. “Your too picky. Last time we had a guy’s older brother come to be your date and then he was too old for you. Either you want him older or younger, make up your mind.”

“I just did.”

“Please!” Minji and Seoyeon begged as they looked at her.

She looked over at Subin. “Let me guess, they want you to do it too?”

“Yup.”

She sighed and rolled her eyes. “Fine then…where do we meet the guys?”

Seoyeon smiled as she pointed to the door. “Here they come right now.”

Minah looked at the underclassmen and sighed. *It’s not pedo if nothing happens. But he is so adorable!* She was trying not to freak over the kid, her biggest weakness was anything adorable. The guys introduced themselves and her date was Minjae. They made it to the theater to watch Love.Com the movie. Minah looked down at her date and smiled. *Like a little brother.*

Minjae looked up at her and noticed her starring, he looked away with a blush. *What is she staring at me for…the guys told me that the movie wouldn’t be so long. I can’t take much more of this.* He looked at her again and smiled. “Noona can I---“ His sentence was cut short when she poked him in the cheek, he tilted his head very confused.

“I couldn’t hold it in any longer.” She said with a smile, and then she ruffled his hair. “Your just to adorable to resist! I’m gonna call you little brother!”

“L..little brother?” She nodded and he sighed. “Cool.” He focused on the screen with a pout. *Great…*

After the movie they decided to go out and eat, Minah was listening to her music while she ate her food. She wasn’t paying attention to the conversation at hand. “So we learned not to mention Junhyung to her.”

“Why not?” Minjae asked confused.

“Because she loves Beast and he’s her all-time favorite idol!” Minji said with a nod of her head. “Yeah so we call him “He who shall not be named.””

The song had ended and when Minah heard the words she shot up in her seat and slammed her hands down onto the table. “Voldermort?!” The table burst out into laughter and she looked around confused. “What? You said “He who shall not be named.””

Minji shook her head. “Where not talking about Harry Potter you idiot!”

She sat down with her nose scrunched up. “Meanie..i’m going to the bathroom.” Minah said as she left the table, after making sure everything was clear she snuck out of the place and stood outside. “They don’t really need me anymore so I should be able to leave.” She looked at her phone and sighed. “It’s almost nine…if I call umma now she might get mad guess I’m walking.” Minah turned to the side to see L.Joe. “What are you doing here?”

“I was eating here…was getting ready to go home. Weren’t you in there with all your friends?”

“I only know the three girls.”

“So why leave?”

“I don’t really feel like staying with that group for much longer.”

“Want me to walk you home?”

“No thanks, I can make it on my own.”

L.Joe sighed as he started walking ahead of her. “Come on.”

Minah followed behind him, it was silent aside from their footsteps and the occasional people who passed by. “I really didn’t need and .”

“But if something happened I would feel bad. Besides I kinda like being around you.”

“Huh?”

“I don’t know why…but you give off this aura that kinda draws me in. You’re refreshing from all the other girls I’ve ever hung out with.” He looked at her and smiled at the blush on her face. “You know I need directions to your house.”

“Right…” She walked in front of him and turned a corner. “It’s not far at all.”

L.Joe’s phone vibrated, he looked at it to see who it was. *What does he want?* “Yeah?” He watched Minah looked around as if trying to find her way home, he wasn’t really paying much attention to the phone call. “No I got it hyung…okay…be there soon.” He hung up and Minah smiled as she pointed to a white house.

“Here we are.” She looked back at him and smiled. “So which friend was on the phone?”

“Actually it wasn’t a friend.”

“Ahh…well whoever it is must need you. Thank you for walking me home!” She said as she bowed.

L.Joe nodded as he looked at the house then at her. “Sure thing…you know you can stop bowing to me and my friends. Were friends now aren’t we?”

Before she could say anything the door opened and a boy stood there holding a baby in his hands. “Minah!” He called out, she turned to look at him. “Who’s the guy?”

“My friend L.Joe!”

“Well you have a second to come into the house, and he has a minute to leave before I come over there. Don’t let the baby fool you kid!”

“Yu Han oppa!” She called as she looked at L.Joe. “Don’t let him scare you, he’s actually a big softie. Besides a second already passed.” She waved as she ran to the door. “Get to your destination safely!”

L.Joe watched her enter the house and turned to go. “Hey kid!” He looked back at her brother and waited for him to speak. “Thanks for bringing her home.” He nodded and walked off.

“Did she really think her friends where talking about Harry Potter back there?” L.Joe thought aloud with a chuckle.