The Lee Siblings

Beautiful Girl

>The Lee Siblings<

Minah smiled as her and her friend where leaving school. “I’m telling you Minah you really need to stop dancing at lunch. It’s embarrassing.”

“But Yubin I thought you loved me dancing. You guys are so rude, you never call me unnie and then you make fun of me.”

“You’re only older by like a few months.”

“Hey Minah.” The girls stopped and looked back at L.Joe and his friends.

“Whoa it’s L.Joe.” Subin said as she looked at her. “Since when did you know him?”

Minah rolled her eyes and looked at him. “You need something L.Joe?”

“Not really, just wandering if you would like to hang out.”

“I don’t---“

“She would love too!” Her friends shouted as they looked at her and pushed her towards L.Joe. “Have fun!”

She watched her friends run off and shrugged. “I guess I do…”

L.Joe nodded as he walked ahead of her. “Come on.”

Minah nodded and followed him, there was a car following them and she looked back. “Is it me or is that red car following us?”

L.Joe looked back at the car and sighed. “You have got to be kidding me…why did he come?!” He grabbed her hand once again and pulled her along as he ran. “Try and keep up so we can lose him.”

“Lose who?” Minah asked in curiosity as she followed his footsteps. There was a lot of turning and dogging and finally he stopped down and ally and looked up at the fense. “Can you hope it?”

She looked at him and climbed over with ease, when she jumped over she landed on the car with a pose. “I watch a lot of movie…and I like to jump over things for my free time activities.”

He shook his head and hopped over. “Come on.” L.Joe led the way out and into the crowded sidewalks. “He won’t be able to find us in this big crowd.”

“Who did we just run from?”

“Youngsoo.”

“Youngsoo…” She scratched her head. “I never heard of him. Does he go to our school?”

“No way, he’s 22. I wouldn’t be in that school if he attended it.”

Minah sighed as she followed him. “Where are we going?”

“I thought we were gonna go get some ice cream but I don’t know if there is a shop nearby here.”

“There is one close by, let me take you and I’ll pay.”

L.Joe froze and then sighed. “Why don’t you ever quite?” Both teens turned around to come face to face with a tall guy.

 

He laughed as he looked at Minah. “And who might this pretty girl be?”

“This is my friend Minah.”

“Well Minah it’s nice to know L.Joe doesn’t just hang around those guys all the time. I’m Youngsoo. Truth is I didn’t even know my baby brother dated.”

L.Joe rolled his eyes. “I’m not a baby and this isn’t a date! Where just two friends hanging out, nothing more and nothing less.”

“How old are you?”

“I’m 17.”

“17…so young.” He said as he ruffled her hair. “Call me oppa then. Now let’s go get Ice Cream kids.” He said as he walked ahead of them.

L.Joe was twitching as he watched him walk away. “Who does he think he is interfering?” He touched his hair to fix it and straightened up.

Minah looked between the two and followed Youngsoo, L.Joe walking not too far behind. After ordering they sat at a table by the window and Youngsoo started a conversation. “So Minah, I assume you’re the girl Byunghyun told our umma about.”

“He…talks about me?”

L.Joe blushed as he jumped in. “I was just telling her about my partners in science so you and Chunji popped up in the convo! Shut up  Youngsoo.”

Youngsoo laughed as he looked at him and then focused on her. “So he never speaks about me?”

“Nope, but I’m sure it isn’t because he’s been busy with talking about school work.” She said to defend L.Joe in the situation.

“Aww, don’t worry I wasn’t gonna get mad over it. You’re just too cute you know that.” He ruffled her hair and then looked at his little brother. “You know you should bring her home to meet umma.”

“No way because then YOU will be there.” L.Joe said as he rolled his eyes. “Besides I’m sure she has other things to do besides meeting them.”

Youngsoo laughed at him. “Fine then L.Joe…but it’s a school day and you shouldn’t keep her out too long.”

“Fine then, I’ll take her home.”

“Or I can just give you a ride.”

L.Joe sighed but agreed, Minah was in awe at the fast red car. When they got to her house she smiled as she looked at the boys. “Thank you for taking me home Youngsoo oppa, and thanks for asking me to hang out L.Joe oppa.” Minah said with a bow. “It was nice seeing the Lee brother’s together.” She waved and ran off.

“Lee brothers?” L.Joe said as he looked at Youngsoo. “Why did you show up?”

“I came to pick you up from school, the saw you with the girl and wanted to meet her. She seems really nice.”

“She is…”

His brother laughed and drove off. “So what’s taking you so long to ask her to be yours?”

“Were friends, I don’t like her that way.”

“No need to lie.”

He sighed. “Look I don’t want to talk about it.”

“Fine by me.” His brother said as he focused on the road.

Minah went onto her computer to find messages from her friends asking about her “date” with L.Joe. She replied to all of them with a simple answer and went onto her usual schedule. Kpop video watching. “It wasn’t a date.” She said to herself. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I read somewhere that L.Joe had an older brother but it didn't say who. So if the info was right and you guys know who his brother is let me know and I can correct the chapter.