L.Joe's Fear

Beautiful Girl

>L.Joe’s Fear<

L.Joe sighed as he plopped down on C.A.P’s couch, the school was having an airconditioner problem and it was closed until they could fix it. It was too hot outside and inside the school to be there so it was a free day. The guys decided to meet up at C.A.P’s place since he didn’t have classes in collage that day. His mind was on the kiss he shared with Minah last night though so he couldn’t really focus.

C.A.P laughed as he looked at him. “Come on man the kiss couldn’t have been that good.”

He shot him a glare and then rolled his eyes. “I wasn’t thinking about that!”

“Yeah right!” Chunji said with a slight annoyed tone.

Ricky pouted as he looked at him. “Guess that means I can’t steal Noona away from you.”

“So when you gonna take it to the next level?”

“What do you mean C.A.P hyung?”

C.A.P looked at him seriously. “Come on! You know what I mean.” After a moment of silence he sighed. “What was I doing that night you came over to get away from your brother?”

L.Joe thought about that night, all the noises and the horrible image he was left with after entering the house. “Whoa…why would I want to take things that far?”

“Come on you’re a senior, and an 18 year old guy. You know you think about that.”

Changjo laughed as he looked at him. “Then again hyung never actually got that far with a girl!”

He shot Changjo a look. “Yeah well neither have you.”

“But I’m still young.”

Niel laughed as he pointed to L.Joe. “You have a reputation to uphold with the ladys. I’m pretty sure Noona thinks you hit all the bases before as well. You wouldn’t want to let her down now would you?”

L.Joe looked away from Niel. “As if, that’s nowhere near being on her mind.”

“But think about it L.Joe.” C.A.P said as he sat leaned in close to him and began speaking in his ear. “Both of you together showing how much you really like each other. Her calling out “Byunghun oppa!” over and over again.” L.Joe moved around a bit as he tried to ignore the older guy. “The feel of her hand running through your wet hair as you move ever so---“

“Stop it!” L.Joe shouted as he stood up and looked around. “I need to use the bathroom!” He quickly left the room and slammed the door shut.

C.A.P laughed as he looked at the guys. “Who knew I could get him that worked up.”

Chunji shook his head. “That was sick hyung. We all know he fears that level of a relationship.”

“But it was fun to watch.” The three younger ones agreed while laughing.

Meanwhile in the comfort of her own home Minah was lying in bed when she suddenly sneezed. “Wait a minute!” She sat up and looked around. “I bet that L.Joe was talking about me, I mean why else would I sneeze out of the blue.” She looked over at Byunghun and pouted. “He said something weird didn’t he?”

The bear just stared back at her, she nodded towards it and went to go get dressed. “Might as well go for some fun.”

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>< 

I know this one is short guys but I wanted to show that L.Joe isnt the "Cool guys whos done everything with a chick" type of character. I wanted to make sure that even he has something that can get him really nervous. Hope it didn’t come out too bad!