Stay Out Of It

Beautiful Girl

>Stay Out Of It<

The next day at school Minji avoided Minah, L.Joe wasn’t paying much attention since he decided to help Ricky out so he couldn’t tell she was lying. Minah was more than annoyed at being ignored. She finally found time to corner Minji at gym and locked the two in the girls locker room. Minji starred at her.

“Unnie.”

“Why are you avoiding me?”

“Ci Hoon…doesn’t want me hanging out with you.” She said as she looked away. “I just don’t want anyone to get hurt. Please forget everything.”

Minah pointed to the bruise on her neck. “So then instead of taking it out on me he hurts you. Minji…you can’t let him control you.”

“He’s my problem and I’ll deal with it!” She pushed passed her and left the locker room. Minah followed behind. “Just go away!”

Minah grabbed her arm. “That guy needs to learn a lesson. If you break it off with him I can find a way to make sure he doesn’t hurt you anymore.”

“How can you do that?” She questioned and looked at her.

“It’s a secret but Minji make sure you don’t get on his bad side.”

“What do you think I’ve been doing this whole time…” She noticed the look on Minah’s face. “What did you do?”

Minah looked around and then sighed. “I let the cops in on a little place I found…it’s the place I followed his friend too, they had drugs there. By now they should be seeing the cops right now for it, he won’t get locked away for it but I promise you I will get rid of him.”

Minji looked at her. “I should get going.” Minah sighed as she left.

Ci Hoon had just been released for questioning when his phone vibrated, he looked at it and checked out the text. It was a picture of Minah and Minji, after reading what it said he tossed the phone on the ground. “!” He shouted in outrage, he looked around and stormed off.

Minah was extra late to gym so she had detention and was told to run ten laps around the school, she sighed as she kept running. “This is so lame…I should be plotting my next move.”

L.Joe was on his way home when he noticed a group of guys hanging out before him, he turned around but there was some behind him as well. He side as he took a back route through and ally only to find more guys there. *What the hell is all of this.* As the guys cornered him and blocked all exists. “What do you guys want.”

“What do we want?” Ci Hoon stepped out from the group and looked at him. “What do we want?” He laughed as he looked at him. “Like you don’t know!”

*Tell me Minah didn’t…* He thought to himself but kept his cool.  “I really don’t know.”

“Your girlfriend set me up to be arrested.”

“She did huh?”

“Yeah…lucky my lawyer could get me out. Not only that but she’s telling my girl all this ! Trying to make her leave me. I have a message for your girl.”

L.Joe was outnumbered but he wouldn’t back down, when one guy moved in the dodged him and punched him in his face. Another grabbed him, he elbowed him in the gut and kicked the guy running towards him. He coudnt keep it up thought when they all moved in at once. Ci Hoon was watching with a smirk. “Your girlfriend is gonna learn that she should not only mind her own business but at least make sure she doesn’t get the ones she loves involved.”

After hours of being beat and fighting back the best he could two guys held L.Joe while Ci Hoon looked at him. “I can’t seem to figure out which would be best. End things here or take care of that myself.”

“D..Don’t hurt her.” L.Joe said through pants, he looked up at Ci Hoon. “P…please…”

Ci Hoon tilted his head to the side. “Isn’t that cute…how about this. Get down on your knees and beg me not to.”

L.Joe sighed as he got down on his knees without hesitation. His main objective was Minah’s safety. Ci Hoon smirked as he took out his phone. “The tuff L.Joe on his knees. I have to get a video to remember this moment.”

 “Please don’t hurt Minah…I’ll make sure she leaves you alone. Just don’t hurt her.”

Ci Hoon nodded. “As long as she keeps her place I won’t touch her.”

“You bastard!” L.Joe went after him but was fell to the ground. The guys laughed as they left him there. He struggled to get out his phone and he sighed. After dialing a number someone picked up quick.

“Nows not a good time L.Joe, I have a hot girl---“

“C…C.A.P hyung…I need you.”

Minah slowly walked down the street with her hands in her pocket. “I need him in the act of committing a crime to get him locked up.” She walked up to C.A.P’s door and rang the doorbell. L.Joe opened the door and looked at her with wide eyes, she saw his black eye and slightly swollen face, his shirt was off so she could see the bandage around his stomach.

“What happened to you?”

“You’re okay…” He said, she nodded confused. L.Joe pulled her into a hug. “Minah!”

She didn’t know what was wrong, she hugged him back and after a second he pulled back and closed the door. He led her up to his room where he sat down on the bed. “So who did you fight?”

“Ci Hoon and his friends jumped me.”

“R…Really?”

“Yeah really. What the hell where you thinking when you tried to set him up?!” He yelled at her, she flinched back a bit at the level of his voice.

“I was trying to help Minji…”

“Minji…You’re not superwomen! You can’t save people!!” He yelled at her and stood up. “This is what happens when you into other people’s business! The funny thing is while you’re off not thinking about how I would be affect in all this and all I could think about is your safety Even getting beat all I could think was I didn’t want you hurt.”

“I’m sorry…” She said as she looked away. “It’s all my fault…”

L.Joe felt bad now, he sighed as he pulled her in for another hug. “Just promise me you’ll stop getting involved.”

“I promise…is there anything I can do to make you feel a bit better. You must be in pain.”

“I’m fine…” He said as he looked at her. “But if you really wanna help you can kiss my battle wounds and make me feel better.”

Minah blushed at the request, she gave him a kiss on the lips, then on his eyes, and last his cheek. “There.”

“You forgot my stomach…and that’s now how you kiss someone to make them feel better.” He said as he led her to the bed. He set her down and crawled on top of her. “Let me show you the correct way to do it.” He kissed her lips deeply, and then moved to her eye, and her cheek.

“I should head out.” She said trying to stop things there.

L.Joe looked at her. “Don’t you want to play nurse?”

“Not really…no…”

“Come on you owe me.” He said as he smirked. “How about another kiss then?”

Minah closed her eyes and nodded, L.Joe brushed his lips against hers before kissing her. When his tongue slid across her bottom lip, she parted her lips and he smiled. “Wanna try and fight me?” L.Joe asked her.

She started following his movements and the battle began. Minah was a beginner while he was an expert so she kept losing. She furrowed her eyebrows and after the third try she bit L.Joe’s lip. “Ow!” He pulled back and sat up. “Did you just bite me?”

“Injured partys should rest.” Minah said as she looked at him and then stood up. “I’ll see you tomorrow.” She said as she went to the door.

“Don’t be a sore loser!” L.Joe shouted at her but she left. He sighed and laughed. “That was kinda fun though.”