Okay

Beautiful Girl

>Untitled<

L.Joe was panicking. He didn’t know what to do, he didn’t know how to wake her up, he wasn’t sure of anything. It all felt so unreal, one minute she was buying him something hot to drink and the next she was here in the condition she was in. All he could do was sit there holding her and crying. Before he knew it the door was busted open, C.A.P stood there and shouted out the door.

“There in here, come quick!”

Some paramedics rushed in and made their way over to L.Joe and Minah, one went to take her away. “You can’t take her away from!” L.Joe shouted as he looked at her. “She’s fine…” He said. C.A.P held L.Joe down while they took Minah away, he was able to get free for a moment to run outside only to be caught by C.A.P again.

Minah was put on a helicopter and then it took off. “Don’t let them take her away!” He shouted at C.A.P through his tears. “She wanted to get back the necklace, he held it in his hands. “Jagiya!”

“L.Joe, you have to let them go. They’re gonna help.” He stated to his friend, another walked over to them. “You need to let them take you to get checked out L.Joe.”

He nodded and let them lead him into the other helicopter, he looked at P.O who wore a hurt expression. C.A.P was in the helicopter with him, he looked out the window and noticed the sky was clear now. C.A.P was saying something to him but he couldn’t focus. All L.Joe could think about was if Minah was alive or if she was dead. The thought of her dying in his arms back there scared him, he wasn’t sure he would be able to get over it if this was the end of them.

Minah opened her eyes and looked around the familiar area. It was the park close by her house, she sat up under the shady tree and looked around. “What am I doing here?”

“Jagiya!” She looked to the field where L.Joe stood with a smile. “Aren’t you gonna come play with me?”

She slowly got up and walked over to him, with a smile she wrapped her arms around him. “You’re okay…I’m okay!”

“What are you talking about Jagiya?” L.Joe asked in confusion, he put his hand on her head and then on his. “You feeling okay, you look a bit pale.”

“I feel fine…just a bit cold which is unsual.”

He smiled as he wrapped his arms around her. “How about I warm you up a bit then Minah.” She stood there and took a deep breath, she smiled at the scent. “Feeling warmer now?”

“Yeah.” She lied as they released each other. “What am I doing here though? I thought I was in the snow.”

“Snow? You’ve been here sleeping. One minute we were talking and then the next minute you fell asleep on me. I was gonna stay with you but I got kinda restless.” L.Joe said as he rubbed the back of his neck slightly embarrassed. “You aren’t mad are you?”

“Not at all, I’m just glad everything is fine. Maybe we can call the others and they can come play with us!” She said as she patted her pockets. “Where is my cell phone?”

“You don’t need one, it’s just the two of us here. Tell me what you want to do and we’ll do it.”

There was a breeze and that’s when she realized something strange. “Byunghun…where is everyone?”

“It’s our world Minah...just me and you!” He said with a smile. “For as long as you want to stay here you can. There’s only one rule…you can’t go back asleep. We need to spend as much time as we can with each other.”

Minah tilted her head as she back up. “Byunghun what do you mean our world?”

“Jagiya what are you backing away for? This is your heaven, you wanted to be with me didn’t you?”

*Something isn’t right.* It started to get really cold, she looked up as it started to snow. *What the hell is going on?!*

L.Joe reached out for her. “Jagiya come on!”

She became dizy and fell back.

Minah woke up in a hospital room, she looked around frantically. There was a nurse who looked at her. “You’re woke.” She said with a smile The doctor came over.

“Can you tell us who you are?”

“Park…Minah…”

“How old are you?”

“I’m 17…where am I? Where’s Byunghun?” She asked as she looked around.

The nurse smiled down at her. “You mean the boy who saved you? He’s in another room getting some treatment done to help him a bit. It was pretty cold out there, lucky he found you and kept you warm.”

Minah was still a bit confused, she didn’t really remember all that happened. “My head hurts…”

“You bumped your head…” The doctor said, she felt the bandage. “It’s a surprise you were able to survive out there in the cold with the head injury. You sure do have a strong will for someone so young.”

“Can I see Byunghun?” She asked as she looked at the nurse.

“As soon as we make sure your stable.”

“Why do I feel so tired.” She asked, it was hard for her to breath.

“We gave you something for your head.”

Just then another nurse walked in, L.Joe stood next to her. “Excuse me, he wouldn’t stop talking about coming to visit her.”

L.Joe looked over at Minah who smiled, her nurse nodded. “Only for a few minutes and then she should rest. Her body didn’t go back to normal tempter yet and too much talking isn’t good for her head.”

The doctor and two nursed left them alone. L.Joe walked over to Minah’s bed and looked at her. “You feeling okay?”

“Not really…my head hurts, I’m cold, and I’m confused. I can only remember pieces of everything and to top it off this room smells like sick people.”

“Minah…” L.Joe said as he put his hand on her cheek. “You scared me back there…I thought I was gonna lose you.”

She frowned. “Thanks for having faith in me…the necklace!” She tried to sit back up but couldn’t move her muscles like normal yet. “All that and I still don’t have it!”

L.Joe held it out in his hand and smiled at her. “You worry about all the wrong things…you should be more concerned about your health.” He stated as she took the necklace from him.

“Thanks…” She let out a small yawn, the medicine started working. “Stupid medicine is making me tired…I’m afraid if I go to sleep I’ll wake up and you’ll be gone.”

He sat down next to her and grinned. “Like I would leave my girlfriend in a hospital all alone.”

“Girlfriend?”

“Did you forget my confession back there.”

“Actually I think I did.”

He laughed as he poked her in the forehead. “Well I’m not saying it again. Now go to sleep Jagiya.”

She nodded and closed her eyes. “Guess now is the moment I’m supposed to say I love you.”

“If you want.”

“I love you Byunghun.”

“I love you too.” L.Joe stated as he watched her drift off to sleep. He let out a sigh of relief. *Things should be fine now…I’m never going on another school trip where it snows again.*