Broken Up

Beautiful Girl

>Broken Up<

Minah walked down the hall reading once again. When she got to her locker and opened it she was greeted with a bouquet of roses. She smiled a bit and noticed a note. Minah picked it up and read it.

Seems like you had a rough day, I hope the roses make you feel better. What happened in the lunch room, try not to worry about it too much and stay strong. Beautiful Girls shouldn’t frown. Sorry L.Joe broke up with you.”

-Anonymous

“That was nice.”

“Roses?” She looked back at P.O and nodded. “This dude must really like you, flowers aren’t cheap.” He said as he leaned against the locker. “So how about I take you for some tea today?”

“I think I’ll head home, today was an extra long day.”

“Yeah…I saw the scene in the cafeteria. “

“I think everyone did.” She said with a light laugh, P.O gave her a sad expression. “What’s with the look on your face? I’m fine.”

“Then prove it. If you go home instead of go out then I can only assume your moping around about Byunghun. So come out with me and show me you’re okay.” He flashed her a smile. “If you prove to me your right I might even let you meet my friends.”

“Fine, but only if you show me Zico’s Hello Kitty collection.” He laughed and nodded, after a second she closed her locker and ly to be pulled into a hug by P.O. “I’m really sorry he broke up with you”

She held the roses off to the side to keep them safe but hugged him with one arm. “Don’t worry so much.”

L.Joe was watching from a distance, he wanted to check on her. He wasn’t sure if he was upset that she was hugging P.O or that it seemed like she got over him so quick. After watching them part and her follow him L.Joe put his back on the wall and put his hand to his forehead. He put his hand on his chest and clenched onto his clothes.

“It doesn’t normally hurt this bad when I break up with a girl and see her with another guy…Minah why can’t you see how I really feel?” *Could you have been fooling me from the start.*

At the café Minah had one earphone in her ear, she smiled as she took a sip of her tea. “Wow, this tea is refreshing! Thanks again Oppa.”

P.O nodded as he sipped his drink. “So you want to tell me what was with him in the cafeteria?”

“The three C’s. I mean it pisses a lot of people off. Some people like to know when they’re getting to you. Guess Byunghun couldn’t take how calm I was. Maybe I should have showed how angry he was making me.”

“You were mad?”

“Yeah…I mean he was acting childish and that’s coming from me!” She looked at her tea and rubbed her thumb on the cup. “I mean I honestly wouldn’t care if he hung out with other girls. But he was playing dirty.”

“You can always play dirty back.” P.O said.

“Huh?”

“If you where to start dating it would make him really mad. But he would realize he wants you back. I’ll even help you out if you want.”

Minah laughed as she shook her head. “I couldn’t do that. If he wants to stay broken up it’s fine with me. I’m a big girl and can handle it!”

He nodded and smiled. “How about we finish up here and go to the boys?”

“Sounds like a plan.” She said as she took another sip and flashed another smile.

P.O smiled as well. *How long before you realize that me and you could make a great couple?*

L.Joe sighed, he was at home. After calling off his plans with Jieyon he didn’t feel like doing much. He staid in his room only to have the door fly opened. Youngsoo looked at him like a bull that sees red.

“What is your problem?” L.Joe asked as he sat up in bed.

“You broke up with Minah!!!” He shouted as he ran over to him, L.Joe rolled his eyes and sat up but nodded his head. “You big Babo!!” Youngsoo started shaking him. “How could you break up with someone so nice?! Umma and Appa actually like her!! She was supposed to be my little sister?! Your so selfish only thinking of yourself!”

L.Joe grabbed his hands to stop them from moving and he glared at him. “Who do you think you are barging in my room complaining like this?! She was my girlfriend.”

Youngsoo looked at him with a skeptical look. “Now you get the attitude. So if she was YOUR girlfriend why the hell did you end things?”

“It was an accident, I was mad.”

“So then say sorry.”

“Hell no.”

“Wow you and your pride can get annoying. Byunghun as your brother I take note to things. The way you look at her is different from other girls. You can’t let a moment like this pass. You love her so don’t let her go!”

“This isn’t some drama Youngsoo. Things don’t always work out between the main characters you know.”

“What? Sheesh your starting to sound like her.”

“Shut up!” L.Joe pushed his hands to the side and sat back down on his bed. “If you don’t have anything important to say then leave the room. Jeeze if I knew you didn’t have work I would have gone to C.A.P’s place instead.”

His brother sighed. “Why is my little brother so difficult? Fine I’ll leave you alone. But come to me when you find all your sense so I can help you get Minah back.”

 L.Joe waited for the door to close before he laid back in is bed. He closed his eyes and listen to the silence, being in his room reminded him of his first Kiss with Minah.

“What are you doing?”

 

“Trust me…” He whispered into her ear, she nodded and closed her eyes. L.Joe felt like he could hear both of their hearts beating fast. He lowered his head until finally their lips met.

At the thought he couldn’t help but smile, he loved the way it felt when he kissed her.  He sighed as he got up. “I can’t just stay here and feel bad about it. I’ll go see what the guys are up to.” He grabbed his phone and left the room.

P.O finally took Minah home and she was glad to be there. She went straight to her room and laid down, with a sighed she took off L.Joe’s necklace and held it.  “Maybe I should just say sorry.” *What are you saying, you did nothing wrong, all you did was follow the three C’s.* “As long as Ricky and Changjo keep their mouths closed then I don’t have nothing to worry about really.”

She looked next to her at the stuffed animal she had gotten from L.Joe. “You still like me don’t you Byunghun?” Minah picked him up and made him nod.

“Of course I do Minah!” She said in a deep voice and smiled.

“Your so cool, you can be my new boyfriend.” She laughed at her own silliness and rolled over, she put the necklace away and yawned.