Still Friends

Beautiful Girl

>Still Friends<

Minah and L.Joe staid at the hospital overnight, the next day they went with the school back to home. Minah was scolded by her family for being so reckless but they were all glad she was okay. As a thank you to L.Joe he was asked to come over for dinner. He met all three of her brothers who were more than happy to meet him. Her little sister was funny to him.

When he went to leave she made sure to yell after him. “MINAH HAS BAD SLEEPING HABIT’S, SHE SNORES ON OCASSIONS, PASSES GAS IF SHE HAD SOMETHING SPICY FOR DINNER, AND SHE DROOLS!!!!” Which earned him a seat to the sister brawl. All in all it was a great experience for him since he wasn’t properly introduced to her family.

A few days of rest and Minah was allowed to go back to school, her head was healed and she was back to full strength. For lunch she and the guys including Minji sat outside for some fresh air. Minji was feeding Ricky the lunch she made and Niel was trying to steal some. Chunji was playing cards with Changjo and L.Joe was watching Minah play catch up with her work.

P.O and Jieyon had walked over to the bleachers and he met eyes with L.Joe. “Hey guys.” Minah said with a smile.”

Jieyon looked at her with sad eyes. “Minah…I’m sorry for throwing your necklace back there.” L.Joe’s eyes widened slightly at the discovery, he didn’t know that part of the story.

P.O held out some flowers. “I’m sorry for being a bad friend…I shouldn’t have yelled at you and let you go like that.”

Minah looked at L.Joe who shrugged, he gave a bored expression. “I don’t remember what you guys are apologizing for.” She said with a grin. “I mean I hit my head pretty hard back there and everything is a bit hazy.”

Jieyon nodded as she bowed. “I’m glad you’re okay.” She looked at P.O. “You ready to go?”

“Go on ahead…I need to speak with her.” She nodded and left, he looked at Minah and smirked. “You’re lying aren’t you?”

She stuck a tounge out at him. “Yes sir! No sense in her or you feeling bad for something that’s in the past.”

“Thank you.” He said as he handed the flowers to her.

“So you and Jieyon?” Minah asked, he nodded. “Cute.”

“How the hell did you go from liking her.” L.Joe pointed at Minah. “To liking that!”

P.O laughed. “It was unexpected, but it started when we all were waiting at the log on news of Minah condition. I don’t think I would ever be able to get over little Minah though.” He said as he winked at her.

“Don’t cross the line.” L.Joe said as he rolled his eyes. “You’re lucky I’m letting you speak to her.”

P.O laughed. “I should get back to Jieyon and Zico. Where still cool right Minah?”

Minah nodded, she walked over to him and gave him a hug. “Your still my advice giving Yoda.”

He laughed as they parted. “Then I’ll see you around, and may the force be with you.” He said in a goofy tone, he waved and walked off.

Minah laughed as she took her seat by L.Joe again. L.Joe stuck his nose up in the air. “You two are so corny.”

“I sense a green monster.” Niel said as he popped up by them.

L.Joe grabbed him in a famous headlock and messed up his hair. “The only green monster I see is lodged up in your nose and it’s very gross!”

“Hyung! Why my hair?!” He shouted. “You could at least let me blow my nose.”

The whole group broke out into laughter.