Kiss Kiss Fall In Love!

Beautiful Girl

>Kiss Kiss Fall In Love!<

Minah smiled as the last bell rang for the day. “Finally I can go home…wait a second. My brother doesn’t have work today, so if I go home I not only have to deal with him but the baby is probably home as well.” She went through her back and started packing up to go home. “I don’t want baby duty today.”

“Minah!” She turned around to see P.O and Zico again. “You look a bit down, everything alright?”

“Yeah…just trying to figure something’s out. Shouldn’t you guys be headed home right now?”

“P.O said he really wanted to see you before we left the----“

P.O covered Zico’s mouth and laughed. “What he is trying to say is I wanted to make sure things where okay between you and Byunghun.”

“Where fine P.O oppa!” She said as she put up a thumb. “Couldn’t be any better!”

“That’s good, so you have any plans today?”

“Not really.” She closed her locker and smiled as he faced them. “Oh and thanks for telling me what I missed in class today.”

L.Joe was coming down the hall when he spotted P.O and Zico talking to Minah. He wasn’t one to get jealous but him and P.O had a past with girls. He slowly walked over and wrapped an arm around Minah who gave him a weird look. L.Joe focused his gaze on P.O and Zico, he gave a small smile.

“Hey.”

P.O nodded to him and then looked at Minah. “We should head out. I’ll see you tomorrow Minah!”

She nodded and watched him leave, Zico looked at L.Joe and smirked. “Good timing.”

Minah looked at the guys and then pouted. “Why do I feel like theres something going on between you three that I don’t know about?” She said as she looked up at L.Joe. “Byunghun what is your relationship?”

“My girlfriend is so cute, like always.” L.Joe said to change the topic as he took her bag and slung it over his shoulder. “How about you come over to my place today and we can watch some t.v or play some games.”

“I guess…are the guys gonna be there?”

“Nope, just me and you!”

Minah squinted her eyes as she looked at him. “Why do I get the feeling that I should be saying no in this situation. It’s like something is saying “Run away Minah! Don’t let him trick you into doing anything!””

L.Joe put a hand over his chest and pretended to be hurt. “Ouch! My own girlfriend doesn’t trust me, and after I told everyone to be nice to her. You owe me anyways for the Merry Go Round!”

“I knew you were mad!” She pointed and accusing finger at him and then frowned. “That’s not fair.”

When they got to L.Joe’s place he tossed her book bag onto the couch and they took off their shoes, he looked down and handed her his slippers. “I don’t think you should wear the guest ones my parents put out. I should buy you your on pair.” He said as he went to the kitchen. “Go upstairs while I get some things, my room is the third door on the left!”

Minah nodded and made her way up the stairs, L.Joe’s room was easy to find since it read “BYUNGHUN’S ROOM…YOUNGSOO IS NOT ALLOWED!” She laughed as she entered his room. It was like her brothers room in a sense that it was kinda messy. Minah walked around and looked at the pictured on his dresser, there was him and his family, him and Youngsoo with him pouting, him and his friends. She smiled as she ran her hand across the the dresser, she came across a nice necklace.

 

“Cute.”

“You can have it.”

“Huh?” She looked back to see L.Joe standing at the door with some drinks and chips, he flashed her a smile as he closed the door. “I said you can have it.” He set the snacks down on the table by his bed and after walking over to her he picked the necklace up. “I’ve had this for a while now…”

“I can’t take your necklace.” She said as she looked at him.

“Why not? Doesn’t a boyfriend give his girlfriend gifts?” He motioned for her to turn around and she did, he moved her hair out the way and then put it on for her. “That’s just one more thing that will make you think of me when I’m not around.” She smiled and nodded. “Now let’s watch some t.v.” He sat down on one side of the bed and patted the spot next to him.

Minah sat down and he flipped through the channels until he came across a familiar video. “HOLD IT!” Minah shouted as she lay down with her head at the bottom of the bed. “Leave it here Byunghun! It’s Beast!”

He sighed and did the same thing she did. “I don’t see why you like these guys…I mean there singing about Fiction.”

She laughed as she pointed. “It’s a good song! Oh and check out their faces, perfect expressions. Junhyung is so hot!”

“Hot? I’m hot!” L.Joe said as he rolled his eyes.

They ended up watching many different things, each new show they watched they changed positions. One moment Minah was on the bed and next she was on the floor close to the t.v. L.Joe staid on the bed but made sure to change his spot whenever she lost his line of vision. Finally she took over and turned the t.v. to Shugo Chara and smiled.

“Here’s something good.”

Now she was laying on the bed next to him, he looked at the screen and sighed. “Really? This is one of those girly animes.”

“Not true! A lot of guys watch this show as well!”

He rolled his eyes but staid quiet for the most part. They were pretty close so he didn’t mind what they were watching really. Minah seemed really into and L.Joe thought it was adorable.

“Ikuto is so cool…” She said as she smiled.

“Oh…” L.Joe looked at the t.v at the scene playing. He smiled as he got an idea, he rolled over so that he had her pinned down and smiled as he looked down at her. “How about you ask me again.”

She raised an eyebrow as she tried to avoid blushing at how close they were. “Dude I just wanted a soda.” Minah reach out but L.Joe grabbed her hand and set it down above her head where he held it. Her hand was trembling. “What are you doing?”

“Trust me…” L.Joe whispered into her ear, she nodded and closed her eye. Her mind was completely blank. L.Joe felt like he could hear both of their hearts beating fast, he has had plenty of kisses so he didn’t understand why his heart was acting this way. He lowered his head until finally their lips met.

At first Minah didn’t react, she didn’t know what to do but after a second she moved her lips when she felt L.Joe’s tongue glide across her bottom lip. He smiled as he took the lead of the kiss. Before closing his own eyes he could see the blush on Minah’s face.

*Minah…* He could only think her name at that moment, he let her hand go but she didn’t budge one bit.

*Whoa…*

Before anything else could happen his door swung opened and Youngsoo’s loud voice could be heard. “OH LITTLE BROTHER I BOUGHT HOME FOOD!”

Minah pushed L.Joe off of her and onto the floor, she sat up and looked at Youngsoo with a blank expression. *Oh god did he see?! Kill me now!*

L.Joe looked at Youngsoo with a glare. *Why doesn’t he ever knock?*

Youngsoo looked at the two and smiled. “Did I interrupt the first couple kiss?’

“Yes—No” L.Joe and Minah said at the same time.

Minah stood up and smiled. “I should head home shouldn’t I?”

“Minah you don’t have to go! We can kick him out the house for a bit.” L.Joe said as he got up.

Youngsoo frowned at the suggestion. “Yeah because I’m the annoying pet of the family.”

Minah shook her head. “No, my brother probably could use help with the baby and all so I can go. It was nice seeing you again Youngsoo.”

“She’s so read!” Youngsoo teased as he smiled. “No worries Minah! I won’t tell anyone what I just saw.”

L.Joe walked her downstairs and to the door. “You sure you don’t want me to walk you home?”

“I’m positive…”

He looked at her and smiled. “Minah, can I have a good bye kiss?”

“Oh look at the little bunny!” She said as she turned to run off. “I’m gonna follow it to Wonder Land. See you around!”

L.Joe laughed as he watched her run off. “That was nice.” He touched his lips with a smirk. “Best one ever.”

Youngsoo popped up by him and grinned. “Someone’s been bite by the love bug!”

“I’m getting tired of you!” L.Joe said as he shut the door and stormed off.

Minah looked back after a while of running and sighed. “Wow…” She put her hand to her fast beating heart and smiled. “Is everyone’s first kiss like that?” After a few seconds she continued with her thought, she was gripping the necklace he gave her.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>< 

Random Author Fact: The whole “Oh look at the little bunny! I’m gonna follow it to Wonder Land” thing is something I actually did on a walk home from school when I saw a fat bunny. He didn’t lead me to Wonder Land though. TT_TT  Oh and the chapter name came to me while Listening to Chieko Kawabe's Sakura Kiss  :)