Intoxication

Beautiful Girl

>Intoxication<

Sunday Minah was invited to hang out with the boys, which meant all of L.Joe’s friends. She didn’t mind hanging out with them one bit but she was a little bit nervous. Minah has hung around her brother and his friends plenty of times to know guy are kinda awkward at times, or at least from a girls POV they are. There she was standing in front of the door contemplating on whether to knock or just leave. It was C.A.P’s place, he lived alone which meant they could do whatever they wanted.

*If I leave now I can just tell Byunghun something came up.* “Hmm…Like Byunghun the bear got sick and I was nursing him back to help. Think he would fall for it?”

There was a jingling noise and when she looked back there stood a tall guy. He was wearing a nice cap. “Hm? I don’t think I’ve ever seen you before…you here for one of the guys?” Minah was at a loss of words, she simply nodded. With a chuckle he unlocked the door and walked in with the bags he was carrying. “Who left such a pretty girl waiting outside my door?”

L.Joe looked back from his spot on the sofa and smiled. “Minah.” He hopped over the couch and walked over to her. “How long where you out there.”

“A few minutes.”

“Why didn’t you knock…or ring the doorbell?”

She scratched her head and then laughed a bit. “I thought I did…silly me!”

Niel looked back from the tv screen and blinked at her. “You really forgot?”

“My girlfriends too absent-minded.” L.Joe teased as he poked her in the forehead. “So then how about I introduce you to C.A.P hyung.”

C.A.P came back out from the kitchen and smiled as he handed her a drink. “Here you go! Oh and the real name is Min Soo, since your dating L.Joe you’re a sister now so call me whatever you feel comfortable with.”

“Sister?”

“Yeah, were all family here.” C.A.P said with a smile.

Minah smiled and nodded as she gave him a thumb up. “Min Soo oppa!”

“Hey noona you wanna have some fun?” Ricky said as he looked at her from the chair.

“What kind of fun?”

“It’s man hunt time!” He shouted as he jumped up and ran over to her. “We’ll let C.A.P hyung be it first. Basically all you have to do is make sure he doesn’t catch you. We like to play with no rules meaning go wherever your heart takes you.”

“Huh?”

“That means you can hop fense, hide in backyards, and even go hide on private property. Only rule is don’t get caught.” Changjo said as he walked passed her. “Staying within this blocks limits.”

The group made their way outside and Chunji looked at them with a disapproving look. “I think we should add in some rules for Minah! She could get hurt playing it like this.”

“How so?” Niel asked.

“She could try and hop a fense and scrap her knee, or get chased by some angry house owners. Besides she is wearing skinny jeans, and a sleeveless shirt. Anything can get scratched and she might end up with a killer weggie.”

“Chill umma.” Ricky said as he ran over to her. “Do you wanna play Noona?”

Minah shrugged and looked at the guys. “I’ll give it a shot. I’m not afraid of a small cut, and I can run around fine in my jeans.”

Chunji tossed his hands up in defeat. “I give up! You would think Romeo over there has sense not to let his girl play.”

L.Joe thought about it and smiled. “I have an idea.” He ran into C.A.P’s house and when he came back out he handed Minah a pair of elbow pads, knee pads, and gloves for her hands. “The gloves will make sure your hands don’t get hurt when climbing. But I’ve seen you hope a fence so you should be okay.”

She nodded and geared up, C.A.P laughed as he closed his eyes and turned around. “I’ll give you all until 10. Good luck.”

The guys began to scatter and L.Joe pulled Minah along with him. She followed him without a sound and after walking a down some houses he brought her into the backyard, then he pulled her up into a club house where closed the entrance. They both sat there in silence. Minah looked around and then she got curious.

“Hey Byunghun, what if the owner of the club house comes up?”

“There is no owner, he went away to America last year. I bumped into him when he was leaving. Seeing as he knows we play around a lot he gave me free permission to use this as my hiding spot.”

“And the guys never found you?”

“Nope.” He looked at her and smiled. “Minah…would I make things awkward if I asked to kiss you?”

She blushed as she looked at him. “Kiss? I’ve never kissed anyone before!” Minah blurted out, after looking away she sighed. “I mean I don’t think I would be good at it. Besides were in the middle of a game.”

“It doesn’t surprise me that you never had your first kiss. Want me to be your first?”

“Y..You can’t just ask someone that!” She said as she turned away. “Now everything is gonna be awkward.”

He crawled over to her and sat next to her with their backs touching. “You know you sure are something else.” There was heavy footsteps and he blinked three times. “Wonder if the guys are back here.” He peeked out the window and sure enough Ricky made his run from C.A.P.

“Wait hyung! Why not go after Changjo? He was in your line of view first.”

“You’re the weakest link.”

Minah looked out the window and looked at L.Joe. “Byunghun go save him!”

“What?”

“You can’t let little Ricky get caught by C.A.P oppa! Ricky is like a small little Rabbit and C.A.P is like a Big Bear!” She said as she pointed. “Hurry before it’s too late.”

L.Joe sighed as he made his way to leave. “Stupid Ricky…I knew playing this game wasn’t a good idea. “Go save Ricky!” she says to me.” Minah giggled as he closed the entrance, she watched as L.Joe ran after C.A.P and yelled to get his attention. “Hey hyung, your cap your wearing looks bad !”

C.A.P stopped to face him. “What was that?”

“I said your cap .”

C.A.P chased after him. “Say it to my face!”

Minah laughed as she watched the guys play. “There like a bunch of kids…”

“Where is Minah?” C.A.P said as he stopped chasing L.Joe, he looked around and noticed her in the tree house. “So you’re hiding!” He ran over to climb up to the top.

L.Joe looked back in panic. “C.A.P no fair she’s cornered!”

Minah watch C.A.P make his way up and smiled as she went to the window. Right when C.A.P reached the top she saluted him. “See ya!” With that said she pushed herself out the window.

“Minah!” He called as he ran to the window, she was safely on the ground. “Smooth.” He pushed himself off the window, a piece of the wood fell down and landed on her head.

“Hyung!” L.Joe shouted as he ran over to her.

C.A.P let out a small laugh. “Oops…guess you should have given her a helmet as well.”

“She’s dead!” Ricky shouted as he ran over to her and shook her. “Noona! Wake up!”

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> 

Minah woke up and looked around the unfamiliar room. “Where am I?”

“Minah..you alright?”

She turned to the side to see L.Joe lying by her. “Eeep!” She shrieked as she fell out of the bed. “Owie! My !”

“What?” L.Joe asked as he looked over at her.

“What are you doing in bed with me?!?!”

He rolled his eyes and sat up. “You got hit on the head with a loose board from the club house. C.A.P said I could let you lay in here until you woke up. I was gonna take you to a hospital but he said it didn’t look serious. You have a hard head.”

“That’s because I watch a lot of Pokemon!” She said as she stood up. “What time it it?”

“10.”

“10?!?! Oh no! I need to hurry home!”

Uh~, oh, all right

Baby, baby, come on come on, come on come on come on

Shaking a little, flesh-on-flesh, oh baby

My fingertips found, deep inside deep inside, deep inside crazy

Touch you baby, over and over, squeeze you baby, let me feel your madness

you like a arpeggio yeah yeah

Minah blushed as she looked back at L.Joe. “Turn it off!”

“It’s not me.” He said as he went to open the door. “Those idiots!” He started banging on it. “I’ll give you 10 to open this door and turn off the music guys!”

Ricky snickered. “No way hyung cuz you’re gonna bully us after.”

Tell me watch you want, hey hey hey hey

Tell me, do you want me, oh no no no

You say baby now I know that you want me

Oh no, I want to make you say the words, baby now

Kiss and touch me, taste and touch me baby

Pulling off and leaving our clothes, making love

I can touch me, keep in touch me baby

That is, Intoxication

 

Start from our fingers, from head to toe, going to find your secret honey

Put out the dribbling moonlight, I’m about to feel the , hearing your swingy voice, beautiful

“Please!” Minah begged as she covered her ears, the song plus being locked in the room made her very nervous around him.

“Sorry Minah noona!” Changjo said from the door. “But we will after you guys kiss.”

“Aish!” L.Joe said as he kicked the door. “Minah I have a plan.” He said as he turned to her, he helped her up and pointed to the window. “You can leave out that way. I’ll help you out.”

Tell me what you want, hey hey hey hey

Tell me do you want me, oh no no no

You say baby now, I know that you want me

Oh no, about to overflow, baby now

Kiss and touch me, taste and touch me baby

Making love, as I want to

Bite and touch me, kill and touch me baby

That is, Intoxication

Kiss and touch me, taste and touch me baby

Don’t tease me, making love

I can touch me, keep in touch me baby

Devoting myself, Intoxication

 

About to make you mad, loving without words

More and yet more, until you are caught up in the heat yeah

She went to go to the window but trip over a shoe, L.Joe caught her but ended up pinning her onto the bed. Minah had her eyes closed and it reminded him of the time at the park. *Why does she have to be so cute? Right about now I just want to kiss…but that might upset her.* “Minah...promise me that I can be your first kiss.”

She refused to open her eyes. “Fine…but not now…I really need to get home.”

C.A.P looked at the door. “It’s too quiet.” He opened the door to find no one but an open window. “L.Joe..smart.”

“No fair!” Ricky complained.

Minah smiled as they made it to her street. “Thanks for the escape back there. I would love to talk more but I have a few minutes before my brother comes looking for me!”

L.Joe nodded as he gave her a kiss on the cheek, she blushed as usual. “Remember the promise you made to me back there.”

“Already trying to forget.” She said embarrassed as she ran off. “Get back safely Byunghun!”

He nodded as he watched her disappear. “I’ve never had to wait this long just to get a kiss from a girl.” With a pout and a sigh he walked away. 

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Not sure if the song fit into the chapter but i've been listening to it so much today. I had to try and add it in. >_< Sorry if it guys!