Strange Encounter

Beautiful Girl

>Strange Encounter!<

L.Joe looked in the mirror and straightened his tie, after making sure his uniform was right he walked out his room at the same time C.A.P was leaving his. “I’m off to school hyung.”

C.A.P looked at him and smiled. “Alright, make sure you watch the two little ones. No trouble on the first day.” He said with a wave as he went into the bathroom.

L.Joe starred at the door before shaking his head. “I bet he’s gonna be late for his first class.” With a small laugh he left the house, as usually the guys were waiting outside. “Hey.” He greeted.

Niel looked at him with a raised eye. “Hey? We were out here for decades waiting on you and all you can say is hey? What if were late to school?”

Ricky laughed at the comment. “We just got here!”

Changjo laughed as well as they started walking. “Besides it’s the first day of school, everyone knows that’s when you can get away with things the easiest.”

Chunji rolled his eyes but smiled. “Good thing this is my last year here, next year I’ll be off to collage which leaves you three all alone.” He said as he looked at Niel, Ricky, and Changjo. “Now the question is how will you guys survive without me and L.Joe over here?”

“Easy they won’t.” L.Joe said as they made their way into the school, they showed up right when the bell rung. “Time to separate.” He said as he looked at the three younger boys. “See you at lunch.” They waved and walked off, L.Joe and Chunji made their way to homeroom.

As usual they sat next to each other, there seats where usually by the doors. L.Joe listened to the teacher go over a bunch of rules they talk about every year. The first day was always boring, you had each teacher repeat the same rules and add on some of their own. They told you what you needed for the class and some of their plans. Basically things that students don’t really care for but are forced to listen to anyway.

The next class L.Joe had alone so after separating from Chunji he slowly made his way to class. As he passed by one of the rooms he heard a voice. “If you don’t come out then I can’t help you escape can I?”

He raised an eyebrow and stopped. *What’s going on in there?* He wondered as he looked at the open door.

“Come on little guy, if you don’t there gonna kill you for sure.” L.Joe peaked in the room to see a girl, she was squatting down in front of a desk and starring at it. “Come on Mr. Mouse, I won’t hurt you as long as you don’t hurt me.” Although it was uniform day she added onto it, for example instead of a black or blue tie her tied was red with black striped, with her skirt she wore long purple and black socks with black leg warmers on top. Her shoes where a nice black and red pair of high tops.

She looked over and spotted him. “Oh…where did you come from?” The bell rung but he didn’t really care.

“I was walking by when I heard someone talking to themselves.”

“I’m not talking to myself.” She dug in her bag and pulled out a piece of food, after showing it to L.Joe she held it by the desk. After a few second of waiting what looked like a rat ran to her hand and she lightly picked it up. “I was talking to this mouse over here.”

“The question is why? What are you gonna do with it.”

“I’m taking him outside, if he stays in here and gets spotted he might scare one of the girls. If that happens they’ll set up traps and he won’t make it. If you don’t hurry you’re gonna be extra late to class.” The girl said to him as she walked passed him.

L.Joe followed her. “I don’t really care about being late, I thought girls where afraid of rats.”

“It’s a mouse, and I’m not. I just don’t want him to get hurt.” As they came to some doors she cracked it opened and pushed the little animal outside the doors, after waiting for him to run off she closed it. “You didn’t have to follow me. What class do you have now?”

“Math.”

“Me too.” She said as she pouted a bit. “Math so early in the morning. It’s just not fair!” The walk to class was silent and when they got there she slowly knocked on the door.

“Come in.” When they entered the room everyone got quiet, the teacher who was a lady looked at them and smiled. “Well looks like we have our first tardy. Tell the class who you are and please take a seat.”

“Lee Byunghun…but everyone calls me L.Joe.” He said calmly, he realized he never got the girls name so he looked at her and waited for her to speak.

“I’m Park Minah…” The teacher nodded and they took the only two seat available in the class which where all the way in the back. Minah sat by the window and once the teacher began talking her eyes automatically looked out the window. L.Joe watched her and rested his head on the palm of his hand. Something was off about her, she gave off one of those weird vibes.

Out of all the girls he’s met not once was there meeting over her trying to help a rat…mouse or whatever it was. He was kind of curious about this girl. When the bell rung she stood up and smiled at him, after a small bow she waved and left. L.Joe was walking to his locker to put away his new math book when a familiar childish face popped up.

“Hyung!”

He looked down at Ricky with a bored expression. “What do you want visual maknae?” He asked as he slightly tilted his head. “How did you know where my locker was this time?”

“I always know where everyone’s locker is.” Ricky said with a smile as he shook his head. “But no time for explaining! Can I borrow a pen?”

“You searched me out just for a pen?”

“Yes sir!”

L.Joe sighed but gave a small smile and handed him the pen. “Here you go…now do me a favor and go to class will you?”

Ricky laughed and waved. “Sure thing hyung! And watch out for the girls, I heard them talking about you and some girl.”

“Me and some girl? Why am I not surprised, everyone in math class probably thought something was going on between us two since we both came in late at the same time.” L.Joe said with a shrug as he turned around, this time Chunji was in his face. “Dude, what are you doing?”

Chunji looked at him up and down. “No signs of kissing anyone…so what was the deal with you being late to your last class?”

“Nothing, just lost track of time.” Was his simple answer as he walked ahead of him, Chunji followed behind.

“But I heard from my sources that you and some girl came in together. Who was the girl? Do you have a secret girlfriend that I don’t know about?” Chunji asked as he looked at him. “I mean from what I was told she was pretty.”

“What are your sources, all the girls you know that would say anything just to get into a conversation with you? Just drop it will you.” As they entered the class room Chunji was still trying to get answers. L.Joe ignored him and listened to roll call.

“Park Minah?”

L.Joe’s head shot up at the name, he looked around for her and spotted her in a corner in the back. She looked at him and gave a small waved before focusing on her notebook. The teacher was finished and smiled. “Now that were done with that, in this class there will be a lot of group work. I think it would be best if you all chose a group of three and from then on the people sitting with you will be your partners. The idea came to his head fast, he noticed some people start changing desk and when one kid made his way to him and Chunji he pulled Chunji along to the back to Minah.

Chunji looked at him confused. “What are we doing all the way back here? If we waited a bit someone would have joined the group.”

Completely ignoring Chunji L.Joe looked at Minah with a cool expression. “Hey Minah do you mind if we partner up with you, I’d rather not get stuck with one of the others in the class. Besides it didn’t look like you were gonna choose anyone.”

Minah looked up at him and hesitated. “Sure…I don’t really do group work because it involves people but if you two want to.” She said as the guys sat down, L.Joe to her left and Chunji to her right.

L.Joe looked at Chunji and then Minah. “He’s my friend Chan Hee but he prefers Chunji.”

“Chunji?” She slowly reached out and poked his cheek with a smile. “It’s nice to meet you Chunji. I’m Minah!”

Chunji rubbed the spot she poked and smiled. “It’s nice to meet you as well Minah.” He looked at L.Joe who shrugged.

Minah then smiled as her eyes lit up. “Ah! After this is lunch! Wonder what the cafeteria has to serve…” She put a finger to her lips and though on it. “So hungry.”

Chunji leaned back and L.Joe did the same. “Dude is this girl the one you where late to class with?”

“Yeah.”

“She’s a little weird don’t you think?”

“I know…look where her partners, it’s not like I’m forcing you to date her. Calm down.” He said as they noticed she stopped talking to herself, both boys sat up straight. The bell rang and she stood up first. “You really are hungry aren’t you?”

She nodded and bowed quickly. “See you guys!” Minah ran off and after leaving the classroom she took a deep breath. “Wonder why he keeps talking to me…at the rate this is going I won’t be able to keep my cool. I feel so nervous around him.”

Chunji spent lunch telling the others about L.Joe’s new friend. “I’m telling you guys she is really strange. I mean it was so odd sitting by her. She poked me for no reason, and then when we were literally talking behind her back she just kept talking to herself about food.”

Changjo looked at him and then smiled. “So hyung, what’s the deal with this girl?”

“Nothing.”

“How did you meet her?” Ricky asked with interest.

“She was in a classroom alone talking to a mouse.”

“Mouse?” The guys said in unison.

“Yeah, she was trying to get it to go to her so she can help him get out. Sure enough she set him free outside.”

“So she talks to herself, mouse, and she randomly pokes people.” Ricky smiled as she shouted. “That spells out 4D!”

“Shhh!” Changjo said as he put a hand over his mouth. “Quiet down will you?”

“Minah! If you don’t stop dancing I’m gonna break your arm!.” The guys looked over at a table down three rows and the second to the last by the lines.

“Aww! But it’s F(x) playing on my iPod.” Her friends at the table pulled her down and she laughed. “Okay I’ll stop.”

The guys looked at L.Joe. “Either 4D or crazy.” Chunji said with a small smile. “But a bit refreshing.”

L.Joe watched her and her friend goof around and he smiled. *Crazy…4D…whatever it is I’m going to figure it out...better yet her out.*