Rescue

EXO'S MANAGER

 

Location: In front of XXX cafe

 

 

 

 

 

" Yoona!" The old man wave at Yoona when he saw Yoona walk towards him. Yoona smile brightly as she saw the old man.

 

 

 

 

" Here!" He hand her a coffee. They walk along the street while drinking their coffee. Along their conversation, all of it was about her job as EXO's manager. 

 

 

 

 

She need to arrange their schedule carefully so it won't disturb their other schedule and of course as an idol, they need to get enough sleep and rest. She must not allow EXO walk out alone from their dorm except they are with one of the other member. She can't let one of EXO member slip out from their schedule. It's more to EXO's safety and all. About the agency or anything, the company will arranged it but she has to take in charge too. She need to watch them practice and teach them the dance if they missed it. 

 

 

 

 

" It's better if you learn to dance for them. You can teach them at the same time." The old man said.

 

 

 

 

" Really? You mean, with dancing I can help them too?" Yoona asked curiously. The old man nod. 

 

 

 

 

' Finally, I can do something to thank them. Dance.' Yoona smile and write down the information she get in her phone.

 

 

 

 

" So, a day with them. How are they?" The old man change the topic.

 

 

 

 

" They are quite nice to me." Yoona answered with a kind smile.

 

 

 

 

" That's good. You will love them if you know how they are a very sweet and nice kids." The old man said. His head are full with his memory with EXO. EXO may seems a litle bit loud and annoying but their childness are the one that makes everyone love them. Yoona nod. She want to get closer to them but she don't think she dare to do it. 

 

 

 

 

' I don't want to get hurt again.' Yoona mumbled herself.

 

 

 

 

" Being a manager is restless but with EXO, you won't get a chance to rest at all. That is the real fun." The old man form a warm and comfortable smile. Yoona smile back. She can see that.

 

 

 

 

" Make sure you keep our own safety as well." The old man warn Yoona suddenly makes her look at him confusedly.

 

 

 

 

" Anyway, I'll be going first. I have a lot of things to do. Have fun, Yoona." The old man pat Yoona's shoulder and give her a warm smile, head to a taxi. Yoona nod and smile back. She decide to take a walk first before head to EXO's dorm. The cold is bothering her as she walk down the street. Her phone suddenly ring meaning someone is calling her. Yoona widen up her eyes as she saw ' EXO Jongin' 's name on her phone screen. Kai?

 

 

 

 

Yoona: Yeobsaeyeo…

 

Kai: Noona! Are you alright?

 

Yoona: Kereomyeon… Wae?

 

Kai: We thought you're in danger since you just left the house without lock the door.

 

Yoona: Oh! I'm afraid if you guys can't enter the house if I lock it.

 

Kai: We have spare keys, noona.

 

Yoona: Oh… Mianhae…

 

Kai: Why would you apologize? It's not even your fault. Anyway noona, where are you?

 

Yoona: I'm at Hangang, wae?

 

Kai: Wait right there, we'll be there in a second.

 

Yoona: Eh? You don't have to. I am heading to the dorm anyway.

 

Kai: We want to spend our time with our new noona too. Just wait for a while, okay?

 

Yoona: Well… O… Okay…

 

Kai: Great! Meet you in a minute.

 

 

 

 

Kai end the call. Yoona search her contact and saw all of EXO's number are in her phone contact. Since when did they put these numbers? Yoona shook her head and put her phone in her pocket back. She look around the view when suddenly a group of guys appeared. Yoona try to walk away but some of the guys block her way. They gather around Yoona with playful smile.

 

 

 

 

" Hey, there. You're alone?" One of the guy whom has a blonde hair asked. Yoona try to escape but the guy grab her wrist. Yoona try to pull her hand back but the grip of the guy is too strong.

 

 

 

 

" Wanna play with us?" The other guy that is shorter than his other friends asked while try to touch Yoona's face.

 

 

 

 

" Don't touch me!" Yoona said, coldly. There's no way out.

 

 

 

 

" Cold girl, my type. But we'll see if she can prevent herself with the coldness." A guy with red hair touch Yoona's hair. Yoona look around when she saw a spot for her and try to run away but one of the guy stop her by hug her from behind, prevent her from running.

 

 

 

 

" Not so fast, babe~" The guy whispered to Yoona's ear. Her eyes are teary.

 

 

 

 

" Let me go!" Yoona try to pull herself away from those jerk. She try to prevent her tears from flow down. She's afraid but that will make things worse if she act weak.

 

 

 

 

" She's beautiful~" A bald guy try to touch Yoona. She close her eyes, there's nothing she can do. She's trapped with these guys like she was trapped once before. A tears flow down her face. Help… Minho…

 

 

 

 

Yoona fall to the ground when the guy let go of his grip suddenly. Some punches and kicks was sound suddenly but Yoona hide her face into her own hug while kneel on the ground, don't want to know what is happening.

 

 

 

 

" Don't touch my noona!" A familiar voice was sound suddenly. Sehun?

 

 

 

 

" You are going to get from me if I saw you again!" Another voice was sound. Kris?

 

 

 

 

" How dare you scared my noona!" Tao?

 

 

 

 

" Don't you ever show your face to me again!" Kai?

 

 

 

 

And the situation turn into silent mode… 

 

 

 

 

" Noona… It's fine now." D.O's voice was sound.

 

 

 

 

" Yoong, you can look up now. You're safe." Luhan softly said. Yoona bite her lower lips and slowly look up. Luhan, Baekhyun and D.O bent in front of her with a warm smile with other 9 guys on the back look at her, worriedly.

 

 

 

 

" Those…." Yoona's word cut.

 

 

 

 

" They're gone. Don't worry." Luhan answered, knowing what is Yoona's question. Yoona sigh, relief. Her tears are still flowing down due to the shock.

 

 

 

 

" Noona, you're fine…"  Baekhyun slowly touch her face and wipe away her tears. Yoona stare up at Baekhyun, touched. Baekhyun smile kindly. 

 

 

 

 

She try to stand up after a while. Suho that standing beside her quickly grab her arm and put his arm around Yoona's shoulder for support, knowing that Yoona is still freaking out because of those stupid guys. Chanyeol take off his coat and put it around Yoona.

 

 

 

 

" You'll catch cold. I'm fine, anyway…" Yoona try to take off the coat.

 

 

 

 

" Just wear it, noona." Chanyeol smile showing his white teeth. Yoona look down, embarrassed. 

 

 

 

 

All of them walk together to their dorm. Suho is still holding her, afraid that she'll fall anytime. They arrived about 15 minutes walking. All of them sit in the living room once they arrived.

 

 

 

 

" Noona, you can rest. Go on." Lay gently push Yoona to her room. Yoona bite her lower lips and stare at EXO that is smiling to her.

 

 

 

 

" Thank… Thank you…" Yoona softly said. EXO smile warmly.

 

 

 

 

" No big deal!" Xiumin answered with a wide smile. Yoona glance at them for a while and head to her bedroom, close the door behind her.

 

 

 

 

Yoona fall on the ground, speechless. Guys that she met just 2 days… They help no, they save her… Yoona touch her chest, it is beating faster than usual and Yoona like it. They are worth more than a guy whom 2 years knowing her but ignore her when she need his help the most that time.

 

 

 

 

Without realizing, Yoona flash a smile.