~Sequel~

EXO'S MANAGER

Location: XXX House

 

 

 

5 years later…

 

 

 

" Yoo In-ah~ Come in quickly! You'll catch cold!" Yoona calls her 3 years old only daughter from inside. Yoo In just caught a fever before and she won't let that happen to her lovely daughter again. Yoo In run towards her mother as soon as she was called. Yoona give her a kiss on the cheek and held her small hand, walk inside the house. 

 

 

 

Today is Yoo In's birthday and she want everything perfect. She let Yoo In play in her room while get everything done. She put Yoo In's favorite food on the dining table one by one carefully, not to let her daughter knows. She open the refrigerator and try to take out the cake but it's too heavy for her. Yoona take a deep breath and using all of her strength, she carry the cake and put it on the table. She sigh, heavily.

 

 

 

" Aishh! If you don't get here in time, I'll kill you." Yoona mumble angrily. This is why she won't let her husband go to work today but still he is so stubborn saying that he has a lot of works to do. Last year when they're celebrating Yoo In's birthday, he arrive at home 2 a.m. in the morning. She was pissed off and they didn't talk for a month even though he try to make it up again.

 

 

 

' Ding~ Dong~'

 

 

 

Yoona run to the door with a smile, knowing who are coming. She hug them as soon as she turn the knob and open the door. 11 guys laugh, knowing how Yoona miss them so much since they didn't met for 4 months.

 

 

 

" Yah! How can you not call me for 4 months?" Yoona pout angrily. EXO smile and hug her back.

 

 

 

" Arraseo, mianhae~" They ruffles her hair makes her smile again.

 

 

 

" Kyungsoo-ah~" Yoona run towards D.O that just come out from their car with hands full of plastic bags for the party and hug him tightly. D.O blush slightly. Other members widen up their eyes.

 

 

 

" Yah! Yah! Im Yoona, how can you give him a special personal hug when we don't get one? And did you forget that you have a husband now?" Kris hit her head. 

 

 

 

" Yah! He's not even here." Yoona smack his head back.

 

 

 

" That's not good, having other relationship behind your husband." Chen stick out his tongue.

 

 

 

" Are you saying I'm cheating? Well, that's true actually. But still I love him more than you guys even more than D.O. Well, D.O is still in my top favorite ranking." Yoona touch D.O's hair.

 

 

 

" For 8 years, D.O is in your first ranking. When am I going to get that place?" Chanyeol pout. All of them laugh.

 

 

 

" So, where is our cute niece?" They ask and look around the house. 

 

 

 

" I'm here! Yoo In is here!" Yoo In suddenly appear and hug them tightly. Kris hold her up makes the cute girl laugh happily. 

 

 

 

" Yah! You just ruin the surprise party!" Yoona hit their arm. They stick out their tongue towards her. Still playful as usual. Yoo In shows her aegyo to them makes them can't bear to pinch her cheek lightly.

 

 

 

" Aigoo, so cute~ Yoong, can't you just let me have her?" Xiumin embrace Yoo In in his hug. Yoona hit his arm playfully and take her away from them.

 

 

 

" She's mine." Yoona make a face to them. 13 of them walk into the house with laughter. They chat a lot in the living room when someone knock the door and just barge in without Yoona giving them permission. 8 girls run in and head towards Yoo In with a wide smile. They kiss her and hug her. Yoona shook her head. SNSD never change or they won't change for the next 10 years as well, she guess. 

 

 

 

" Ahh~ Kiyeoweo!!!" They keep praising Yoo In's cuteness. That is their routine overtime they come over her house. 

 

 

 

" Yoo In-ah~ Want to join SNSD?" Jessica asks full with hope. Other SNSD members nod fiercely while EXO just look at SNSD's childness and cuteness with interest.

 

 

 

" She's too young, unnie~ While you guys are too old." SNSD shot Yoona death glare as soon as they heard the 'old' word. Yoona's alligator laugh was shown.

 

 

 

" It's almost 9 p.m. Yoong-noona, when are you going to start the party?" Lay pout, he is hungry. Yoona bite her lower lips. He's late again. He is so dead. 

 

 

 

" Kerae! Let's go! Let's start the party!" Yoona force herself a smile.

 

 

 

" But shouldn't we wait for ---?" 

 

 

 

" Just let him be. He's always late especially at time like this." Yoona says angrily. EXO and SNSD look at each other. Yoona carry Yoo In up and put her on the chair, she hold Yoo In's waist. They start to sing when…

 

 

 

" Am I late?" A beautiful voice that makes Yoona's heart always beat faster than usual, sound. All of them turn towards the main door and saw a guy with his silly smile standing while holding a big teddy bear in his hug. Yoona cross her hands over her chest, looking at her beloved husband with sharp glare. Yoo In get off from the chair and head towards his father.

 

 

 

" Yoo in-ah~" He carry Yoo In up into his warm hug. Yoo In smile brightly and call 'appa' with her cute voice.

 

 

 

" Yah! Byun Baekhyun! How can you late at Yoo In's birthday again?" Chanyeol hit his head follow by other members. They laugh and hug each other. 12 of them move to the dining room. Baekhyun giggle nervously as soon as his eyes meet Yoona's. He move towards Yoona and hug her from behind gently.

 

 

 

" Mianhae~" He whisper cause the anger that Yoona has disappear in just a second. Yoona can't stop herself from smiling. SNSD and EXO cheer for them cause the 2 of them blush hardly.

 

 

 

" If you late again, I won't forgive you." Yoona pout. Baekhyun smile, looking at his beautiful wife. 

 

 

 

" Okay, that's it. Don't make us jealous, Baekhyun." They says in jealousy. All of them laugh. They start the party with birthday song and continue on eating. The most suprising thing is SNSD eat almost 2 chicken in 5 minutes. They says they are depressed when their cheography teacher keep wanting them to diet and all. They share a lot of stories and they bring up a lot of embarrassing things cause all of them laugh hardly. 

 

 

 

Yoona can't describe her feelings, she is so grateful that she accept the job as EXO's manager. She had a lot of fun with them. She has EXO, SNSD, Baekhyun and of course Yoo In in her life. She has more than enough. She don't know if she deserve this happiness but she'll try to treasure it with all of her heart. 

 

 

 

Yoona shows her bright smile as she looks at each one of them with teary eyes. The happiness is hers and she won't let this happiness walk out of her life that easy.

 

 

 

 

 

Yehet~ Ohorat~ Finally, sequel~ I'm sorry for the late update >.< And thank you for waiting and support, my lovely readers~ I love you guys and thank you again ^_^