Moments

EXO'S MANAGER

Location: SM Building

 

 

 

Her sound of breathing become louder and fasten. She is shaking. 

 

 

 

" Yoong, you're okay?" Luhan touch Yoona's shoulder. Luhan's touch flow an electricity all over her body. Yoona froze after come into her sense. Their eyes are all on Yoona especially the couple. There's something inside her that is killing her. 

 

 

 

" Yoona…" Minho's deep voice that make her fall for it once was sound, frighten her up. His eyes stare into her deeply. Beside him, Yuri stare at her somehow she felt like it's a sympathy looks. The couple move closer to Yoona cause the doe-eyes girl step back. Just like that, their distance that Yoona thought won't happen anymore, turn into reality.

 

 

 

" It's been a while, is it?" Minho softly asks. 

 

 

 

" How are you?" Yuri form a smile but she don't know what smile is Yuri displaying. SNSD, EXO and SHINee look at the 3 of them confusedly.

 

 

 

" I've missed you after you transfer to another school." Minho says with a smile. The fake smile that was hers once.

 

 

 

" You look prettier~" Yuri try to touch Yoona's hand when Yoona flinch back a little, avoiding a little touch from someone that humiliated her before.

 

 

 

' How can they act like nothing has ever happened?' Yoona hold her fist.

 

 

 

" You know each other?" Sehun asks while touch his forehead. Yoona stare up at MinYul. The 2 of them put on a smile and nod.

 

 

 

" We used to go to a same school, right?" Yuri move her eyes to Yoona. Yoona clench her teeth. 

 

 

 

' Don't act weak, Im Yoona." She take a deep breath and force herself to smile.

 

 

 

" Yes, that's true." Yoona try to answer normally when deep inside something is hurting her. EXO stare at Yoona deeply, they knows there's something wrong between them. 

 

 

 

The 3 SM's group talking and laughing happily while one of them put on a fake smile and just nod everytime they are talking. Yoona can't stand when a pair of eyes kept staring at her. She slip away from them to calm herself and head out of SM Building without EXO notice. 

 

 

 

Yoona take a walk around the building and end up in an alley. She look up. Yoona has a habit of watching stars in the night when she's upset or angry. But not even a stars on the sky, she felt a little disappoint. Seems like the stars are not so pleased meeting her right now. She's angry, upset and embarrassed when she met those 2 She want to cry, cry with all of her heart, spit out everything. But…

 

 

 

" It's cold out here." A familiar voice appear. Yoona gulp as she knows the owner of the voice. She turn and saw Minho lie on the wall while look at her with unreadable stares.

 

 

 

Location: EXO's dorm

 

 

 

EXO and Yoona walk into the house with tired plus half asleep face. 12 of them head to the living room and rest their tired body on the couch and some of them lie on the floor. Yoona take off her heels and put it into the shoes cabinet, head to her room with mixed feelings.

 

 

 

" Noona…" Yoona stop her moves but didn't turn towards them.

 

 

 

" We need to talk to you." Tao says with a slight aegyo in his voice like he always do. Yoona bite her lower lips. 

 

 

 

" I'm tired…" Yoona softly says but loud enough for them to hear.

 

 

 

" Just a while…" D.O try to use his title of 'favorite dongsaeng' to ask Yoona.

 

 

 

" We want to know about Min…" Before Suho can finish his words…

 

 

 

" You have schedules tomorrow, get some sleep." Yoona force herself a smile and walk into her room, leaving the 12 guys with blank expression. She close the door behind her and lie over the door, slowly slide down and sit on the floor. Yoona hug her knees and bury her face into it.

 

 

 

Flashback….

 

 

 

" I don't want to talk about the past…" Yoona slowly says. It's true… She dislike or hate bringing up the past.

 

 

 

" Well, I can't avoid that topics." She look at him with mixed feelings.

 

 

 

" Then, what are you doing here?" Yoona change her voice into a cold tone. Minho smile.

 

 

 

" You are not like this when we were together." Minho rub the back of his neck.

 

 

 

" We were never together." Yoona hold her fist. Her chest slightly hurt as she said those words. Yoona look up at Minho and observe his face. He never change, charming as always.

 

 

 

" Yeah, probably." Minho's smile almost make her fall for it but not now. Not after what he has done. 

 

 

 

" You know, we're just having fun that day." Minho says along while touch the back of his neck. Yoona let out a small laugh more like a smirk and hold her fist together. Having fun, huh?

 

 

 

" Throw a basin of water on people, throwing balloons full with water and a big plastic bag full with flour. That's a good way having fun. You know, you should paint her face as well. That is free bonus." Yoona nod as she her hair back. Minho look away, he seems a little shock of Yoona's words. 

 

 

 

" If you need more suggestions, feel free to ask me." Yoona turn her back towards Minho and walk away.

 

 

 

Flashback end…

 

 

 

Yoona wipe away her tears that are flowing down fiercely. She promised herself not to cry because of him anymore and yet she break the promise. 

 

 

 

Next day…

 

 

 

They are heading to their cf location well of course for shooting a commercial shoot. The air is really tensed when they don't talk at all. They are still wondering of ask Yoona again about Minho. But they know what they'll get, if they ask her now, Yoona might seem kind-hearted but she's a short-tempered girl. Since Yoona is in her normal mood, they don't want to ruin it. They can see Yoona dislike of bringing up the past or whatsoever. Yoona is not the type who shows what she feel, that is what EXO worried about. 

 

 

 

EXO start to film their commercial shoot once they've arrived. The cf end faster than usual since they don't have any problem with their settings and all.

 

 

 

" Chanyeol, gwenchana?" Lay asks when he saw Chanyeol's face start to turn into red, he seems sick. Yoona move her eyes towards Chanyeol.

 

 

 

" Are you okay?" Yoona walk towards Chanyeol.

 

 

 

" I've told you to stay warm. Here, take this. I've bought it just in case something like this would happen." Yoona hand a bottle of water and 2 pills for Chanyeol when they arrive at a room. 

 

 

 

" I'm fine~" Chanyeol cover his mouth as he cough a little. He caught a small fever this morning when they are heading here.

 

 

 

" Just listen to me, Chanyeollie." Yoona take off her scarf and put it around his neck to keep him warm. Chanyeol's heart beat faster than usual when Yoona touch his forehead and cheek.

 

 

 

" Get some rest for a while." Yoona stand and head out when Chanyeol grab her wrist. 

 

 

 

" Yes? Do you need…" Yoona shock when Chanyeol turn red.

 

 

 

" Yah! Neo gwenchana?" She touch his forehead and her forehead to check his tempature as well. Chanyeol gently hold Yoona's hand that is touching his forehead makes the older girl look at him weirdly.

 

 

 

" What is it?" Yoona kneel beside the couch where Chanyeol sit.

 

 

 

" Noona…" Chanyeol's manly voice makes his noona pay full attention on what he's going to say.

 

 

 

" Do you hate me?" Chanyeol's question frozen up Yoona. 

 

 

 

' Hate Chanyeol? Why would I?' Yoona thought herself.

 

 

 

" What do you mean hate? No, I don't hate you. I've never said that." She look at Chanyeol's nervous face. 

 

 

 

" Then… Do you like me?" Chanyeol stare at Yoona's beautiful bare-face. Yoona scratch her head, feeling weird with Chanyeol's question.

 

 

 

" Of course, I like you. I mean, I love you. I love all of you." Chanyeol's expression from a full-with-hope expressions turn to a disappoint looks. 

 

 

 

" Oh… Kerae?" He force himself a smile. 

 

 

 

" I'll go check the others for a while. Stay here. I'll be back to get you." Yoona pat Chanyeol's shoulder and head out, leaving aching heart Chanyeol in the room alone. 

 

 

 

" Won't let you go..." Chanyeol mumbles.

 

 

 

Yoona slowly walk towards the other room where 11 guys are and hold the doorknob to enter the room.

 

 

 

" You guys done changing?" Yoona asks as soon as she enter.

 

 

 

" Neh!" The 11 guys answer together. 

 

 

 

" Then, get into the car." Yoona walk towards a table which her phone and handbag are. She looks around the room to make sure everything is clean and tidy since other artists like TVXQ and SNSD will use it. She seems a little bit shock when the 11 guys are staring at her with an unfamiliar looks.

 

 

 

" Hurry up! What are you staring for?" Yoona asks and glare at her watch. She push them out of the room when one of them suddenly stop his moves.

 

 

 

" Move on!" Yoona push Kris towards the exit door.

 

 

 

" You're hiding something, Yoong." Kris turn towards Yoona. Yoona skip a beat.

 

 

 

" What… What are you talking about? I'm… I'm not! Why would I hide something?" Yoona answer stutterly.

 

 

 

" You can't fool us, Yoong. We know you way better than you know yourself." Kris stare into her deeply. Yoona sigh, heavily.

 

 

 

" Let's go, you'll be late for your next schedule." Yoona answer and turn towards the exit door when suddenly a strong hand pull her and she fall into Kris's hug. Yoona widen up her eyes.

 

 

 

" What…"

 

 

 

" I've always want to do this." Kris softly whispers. Yoona's heart beat faster than usual.

 

 

 

" They're waiting for us. Let me go…" Yoona try to pull herself away but his hug tighten up. Yoona bite her lower lips.

 

 

 

" Kris, let me go." Yoona says again.

 

 

 

" Why can't you understand?" Kris's deep voice makes the goddess nervous.

 

 

 

" Understand what? Kris, please. Don't joke around. We're going to be late." Yoona asks as she froze when Kris's warm breath keep blowing her neck.

 

 

 

" I'm not joking. You'll see it soon enough." Kris break their hug and take a glance back towards Yoona before head out to other EXO's members, leaving blank Yoona alone.

 

 

 

" Understand what?" Kris is really weird. Yoona touch her aching head. She's still depressed about the incident, she try not to think too much. Yoona quickly rush towards them after she saw the time. They're late.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'm sorry for the late update lately, I've been busy for my exam and all >.< I'll update as soon as I can!! Thank you for waiting!!! :D

 

 

p.s: I've heard about seunggi and yoona, I'm a little bit upset. Well, even though I'm not a seunggi-yoona shippers, if yoona is happy, then I'm fine with it~ Yoona-unnie, congrats!!! (But I will not stop writing fanfics of EXOYOONG >.<)