First Day

EXO'S MANAGER

Location: EXO's dorm

 

The next day...

 

Yoona awake as her phone alarm kept on disturbing her sleep. She glared at her phone, 8.12 a.m. Yoona rub her eyes, yawned. 

 

" I probably dozed off yesterday." Yoona rolled to the other side of her bed and didn't realize she rolled a bit too far from the end of the bed and...

 

' Dum!!!' 

 

" Ouch!" Yoona's back hit the ground, she groan in pain. She freeze for a while and listen if anyone heard her. Silent...

 

" Oh no! I think I break some bones." Yoona mumbled in pain as she hold a small table beside her bed for support and stand up. The pain is killing her. Yoona rub her back and slowly head to the bathroom to take a shower.

 

She choose something simple for her today as the old man asked her to meet him by 10 a.m. and head to the make-up table to brush her brown silky hair. After spray her favourite perfume to herself, she crack open her door slowly and look around. Luhan-Sehun-D.O's bedroom is closest to her bedroom. Yoona move to the kitchen carefully without wake them up. She decide to prepare them breakfast since she don't know how to describe how touched she is of their warm welcome yesterday other than cook for them.

 

Yoona look around the kitchen and take out the ingredients that she want. It was arranged openly so Yoona can see it in a flash. She fold her t-shirt sleeves and start to cook. Without realizing 12 pair of eyes are watching her, deeply fall for her. 

 

" She looks prettier when she is serious." Luhan whispered to his other member. They nod and continue on smiling as Yoona is preparing their breakfast. 

 

" Smell delicious!" Lay said and all of them head out to the dining room where Yoona is serving plates on the table. Yoona screamed a little as she heard them enter the dining room. They smile brightly and take a seat. 

 

Sorry for the short update again, I continue it by tomorrow >_< Anyway thank you for the suggestions :D