Warning

EXO'S MANAGER

Location: EXO's dorm 

 

" Bwoya? You're just going to leave her like that?" Luhan asked, angrily.

 

 

" Do you know how she's suffered because of you?" Chen hold his fist.

 

 

" You'll pay it for sure!" Suho turn and head to the kitchen to take more of the popcorns.

 

 

13 of them gather in the living room, watch the newest drama while eating popcorn that was made by D.O, of course.

 

 

" Andwae!" Tao half shout and wipe away his tears.

 

 

" Hyung, pass me some tissues." Kai fetch a box of tissues and take some for him before pass it to Tao.

 

 

" So cruel!" Lay throw a small pillow to the TV.

 

 

" I can't believe he left her just because of his mother. That doesn't make any sense." D.O said and continue on eating his popcorn. 

 

 

" Oh! Why does his mother hate that girl so much?" Sehun asked and take a sip of his drink.

 

 

" Because of her history, of course. Everything is judge by their background when it comes to marriage." Yoona answered and glare at them.

 

 

" But we're not like that." Baekhyun protesed. She make a I-don't-hear-a-thing face.

 

 

" Aniranigaa! We are not that bad." Xiumin turn towards Yoona. Yoona stick out her tongue and laugh.

 

 

" Yoong, someone text you." Kris that is sitting beside Yoona saw her phone is ringing, lend her phone to her. Yoona fetch it and open the text. She skip a beat as she read the message. The same message from the unknown number from last week.

 

 

From: Unknown 

 

When are you going to pay us? You know that the deadline end by next month. Better send those money as fast as you can or… You know what is waiting…

 

 

" Who is that, noona?"  Chanyeol move closer to Yoona and try to read the message. Yoona quickly hide her phone to her back. Chanyeol look at her weirdly.

 

 

" It's… It's  nothing." Yoona quickly answered and giggled nervously. Chanyeol stare at her for a while and move his eyes to the drama they are watching.

 

 

' I'm still short of money.' She sigh, heavily and hold her phone tightly. She stare at EXO with mixed feelings.

 

 

Location: XXX 

 

 

The 13 of them head to their fansign location and arrive at 10.36 a.m. 

 

 

" Noona." Sehun call Yoona when they are getting off from the car.

 

 

"…."

 

 

" Noona." Sehun call again.

 

 

"…."

 

 

" Noona!" Sehun raise his voice up. 

          

 

" …." Xiumin that is standing beside Sehun look at spacing out Yoona weirdly.

 

 

" Noona!!" Sehun raise his voice into level 2. 

 

 

"…." Xiumin give Sehun a let-me-do-it sign. Sehun nod.

 

 

" Earth to Im Yoona!!!" Xiumin shout at Yoona's ear makes Yoona jump a little and hit her head at the car door and sit on the car seat back. She groan in pain.

 

 

" Neh? What is it? You need anything?" Yoona ask and stare at Xiumin and Sehun while rub her head. The 2 of them look at her, worried. Yoona kept spacing out since yesterday.

 

 

" Noona, palli!" Sehun and Xiumin pull Yoona's hand. 

 

 

" Oh? Neh!"Yoona come into her real sense and quickly follow his steps. All of the fans start to line up when EXO appear. The 12 of them take their own seat and the fansign start. 

 

 

Yoona stand further away from them, knowing that if she's there, she will cause trouble because of her concentration that always fly away since this morning. Well, of course because of the message that she received that night. Yoona close her eyes while lie on the wall. She try to calm herself with listen to her iPod when someone suddenly pull one of her earphone. Yoona open her eyes and smile, knows who is the person that disturb her suddenly.

 

 

" That's rude, disturbing your own noona, Baekhyun-ssi." Yoona look up at him. Baekhyun's rectangle smile was shown.

 

 

" Noona, gwenchana?" Baekhyun lie on the wall and stare at Yoona's doe-eyes.

 

 

" Why are you asking like that?" Yoona asked, acting like she don't understand.

 

 

" You know what I am talking about. You kept on spacing out since yesterday." Baekhyun said. His face was shown that he is worried. 

 

 

" Aigoo~ My Bacon is worried about noona, huh?" Yoona pinch Baekhyun's cheek. 

 

 

" I am serious, noona." Baekhyun protesed.

 

 

" I'm fine. Don't worry." Yoona ruffles his hair. Baekhyun bite his lower lips.

 

 

" What is it?" Yoona ask when she saw Baekhyun seems like has something to say.

 

 

" Noona, what do you think of me?" Baekhyun's sudden question makes Yoona almost spit out the water that she drink. She cough. Baekhyun look at her worriedly.

 

 

" Noona, gwenchana? Mianhae…" Yoona shook her head.

 

 

" Gwenchanayeo." She pat her chest slowly and look up at Baekhyun.

 

 

" Why did you ask that?" Yoona ask once she is calm.

 

 

" I'm just curious. What is your answer?" Baekhyun stare at Yoona, waiting for an answer. Yoona touch her chin, thinking.

 

 

" Well, that's easy. I see you as my brother of course." Yoona answered with a smile in satisfaction.

 

 

" Ah… Keraeyeo…" Baekhyun is speechless once he knows Yoona's answer. He force himself to smile.

 

 

" Noona… Do you have a boyfriend before?" Baekhyun's question makes Yoona skip a beat. Her mind suddenly appear someone that she don't want to remember. Yoona try to control her expression.

 

 

" Once before." Yoona answer shortly. Baekhyun can sense that is something wrong in Yoona's answer.

 

 

" Why did you break-up?" Baekhyun asked curiously. Yoona stare at him for a while, thinking should she answer him.

 

 

" Well… Something happen. You know, heart breaking story. You don't want to know." Yoona slowly said.

 

 

" Anniyo! Tell me." Baekhyun look at her full with curiosity. Yoona can't bear to turn down Baekhyun. She tell her from the beginning until the end. From the part she confessed to him until the part she was humiliated. Only his name, Yoona didn't mention. Baekhyun's face changed when he heard everything about Yoona's history. 

 

 

" Actually, I've never tell anyone about this. So, I hope you can keep it a secret, okay?" Yoona smile. Baekhyun's tears flow down fiercely.

 

 

" Hey, don't cry! It's nothing." Yoona giggle when she saw Baekhyun is wiping away his tears.

 

 

" I've never thought that noona has such a sad stories behind your smile." Baekhyun slowly said. He try to calm himself. Yoona smile and slowly touch Baekhyun's face, wipe away his tears. Baekhyun blush slightly.

 

 

" I'm fine. Worry about yourself. If you kept on keeping your feelings, you'll get hurt, you know?" Yoona with a playful smile. Baekhyun look at her confusely.

 

 

" Musun? What… What feelings?" Baekhyun asked with his cracked voice because of crying. Yoona giggle.

 

 

" Your feelings for Taeyeon-unnie, of course." Yoona's answer makes Baekhyun's smile vanish. 

 

 

" Ah… Well… I like her but not that kind you said…" Baekhyun slowly said. 

 

 

" I'm kidding, okay?" Yoona poke Baekhyun's cheek. Baekhyun blush slightly when Yoona flash a bright smile to him.

 

 

" Anyway, if you two end up together, let me know~" Yoona wink and walk away. Baekhyun's eyes follows Yoona's trace with mixed feelings.