Fun pt.1

EXO'S MANAGER

 

 

Location: EXO's dorm

 

 

 

" Pretty noona, we're going!" Chen knock Yoona's door and after 6 knocks, Yoona open the door, blue tank top and white jeans with her hair down. She looks like a cute highschool student even though she's 24. 

 

 

 

" Where are we going?" Yoona ask weirdly.

 

 

 

" To the amusement park!" Chen shout excitedly makes the older girl almost deaf.

 

 

 

" Ahh~ The park…" 

 

 

 

" Neh? The amusement park?" Yoona suddenly realize where are they heading. Chen nod and quickly link his arm around Yoona's arm and pull her to the car. Chen accidently push Yoona too rough into the car and close the car door after they're done. Yoona that almost hit the car door was pulled by Tao that sit behind her.

 

 

 

" Noona, be careful." Tao's face was written I'm-worried-sick.  

 

 

 

" Gomawo…" Yoona ruffles Tao's hair. He blush slightly.

 

 

 

" Yah, Kim Jongdae! If you ever do that, I'll kill you! She almost hit the door." Suho says angrily. Chen widen up his 'camel eyes', shock.

 

 

 

" Oh? Noona, gwenchana?" Chen look at Yoona with worried looks.

 

 

 

" Mianhae, noona…."

 

 

 

" Anniyo, nan gwenchana." Yoona flash a warm smile. 

 

 

 

The 7 of them arrive after 15 minutes. They've prepared before heading to the amusement park since it will cause trouble if their fans saw them, more worse if it's sasaengs. They are not worried about themselves, they are worried about Yoona. Sasaengs have been sending some trash letter to Yoona lately after they've know about Yoona being their manager. In what cases of all, protecting their noona is the first.  

 

 

 

" Kendae… Why are we going to the amusement park?" Yoona asks weirdly when she turn towards Chen, Suho, Tao, Kai, Chanyeol and Sehun. The 7 of them walk in full with charismatic makes all of the girls in the amusement park shout excitedly. They take out their phone and film EXO.

 

 

 

" Have fun!!!" Chen half shout, again. And the others cheer as well. Yoona shook her head when her phone suddenly receive a message. Yoona unlock her phone and read the message. It's from Luhan.

 

 

 

From: Deer Luhannie~

 

 

Yoong, meet us at the cafe.

 

 

 

" Luhan told me that they're at the cafe." All of them head to the usual cafe which EXO always went. Fans all around them shout their name and keep pushing each other and that makes Yoona being drag like they are one of them.

 

 

 

" Yah! Guys!" Yoona fall behind, she shout their name as she keep being push by EXO's fans. She slip on a plastic bag and almost fall on the ground when she actually fall into someone's hug. 

 

 

 

" Be careful." Just by the voice and the guy's fresh scent, she know who is the person's hug that she fall into. 

 

 

 

" I thought you've forgotten about me." Yoona protesed and turn towards him.

 

 

 

" Why would I forget you?" Suho take off his jacket and put on Yoona's body to keep her warm.

 

 

 

" You'll catch cold, Junmyeon."

 

 

 

" I'm fine. Let's go." Suho's warm hand held Yoona's hand, makes the older girl smile. 

 

 

 

" As expected, EXO's guardian~" Yoona hold his hand tightly.

 

 

 

" Your guardian, noona." Suho smile widely and pull Yoona closer to him. He may seems short but when Yoona observe it clearly, she's way shorter than him.

 

 

 

" Your personal guardian… Soon will be…" Suho mutters.

 

 

 

" Yes?" Yoona heard Suho said something, asks. Suho shook his head and give his beloved noona a bright smile.

 

 

 

" Yah! Why are you so late?" Lay run towards them once they arrived at the cafe and grab Yoona's hand, pull her towards the other 5. The other 5 smile widely as they saw Yoona.

 

 

 

" Why are we here again?" Yoona asks again and look around.

 

 

 

" I've told you, having fun!" Chen half shout again. Luckily, there's no customer in the cafe. They've decided to take Yoona to the amusement park which is her favorite place as they know since last week, she look unhappy recently. Usually when Baekhyun tell some really funny jokes, Yoona will the be the first one shows her alligator laugh but lately, Yoona seems don't even know how to laugh. Her laughter seems fake to them. That's why they want to take Yoona to here, only one main point, make her laugh and smile like the real Im Yoona.

 

 

 

" Well, since we're here, we can't miss a thing, right?" Yoona tie up her hair. She felt some energy flow around her body. EXO's personal knowledge about her never turn her down. EXO look at each other and smile. They know this would work.

 

 

 

" Kajja!!!" Yoona pull Xiumin and Tao's hand which is follow by the others. 13 of them walk around the amusement park and take a ride everytime they pass through a ride.

 

 

 

" Let's get on the roller coaster, Sehun-ah!" Yoona pull Sehun's hand and head to the roller coaster. 13 of them get on the roller coaster in the couple seat after deciding who is the one that they want to sit with. Yoona with Sehun, Suho with Tao, Chen with Chanyeol, D.O with Baekhyun, Lay with Luhan, Xiumin with Kai and lastly Kris sit alone at the back. 

 

 

 

The coaster start to move like Yoona is ready to shout. Sehun that beside her, gulp. She turn towards Sehun and laugh as she saw Sehun's face is pale, well even though he is white.

 

 

 

" Yah, gwenchana?" Yoona asks along with laugh. Sehun hold the rail tightly, can't say anything.

 

 

 

" Here, hold my hand instead." She held out her long, thin beautiful hand to Sehun. Sehun bite her lower lips and look up at his noona before grab her hand. Yoona smile in satisfaction. 

 

 

 

" Don't worry, noona is here." She ruffles his hair slightly. The coaster is climbing to the top of the road slowly before stormly fall down. Yoona shout excitedly. At the back, all EXO's member shout, frighten when they are falling down. Sehun close his eyes tightly when suddenly Yoona wrap her arm around him. Sehun skip a beat and look up at her. Yoona is smiling brightly through their ride and that makes the puppy-like-maknae form a smile. 

 

 

 

" You are different than the others..." Sehun stare her deeply.

 

 

 

The ride end faster than usual. 

 

 

 

" Oh! Yeah! Let's ride one more time!" Yoona jump excitedly and suddenly stop when she heard no reaction from EXO. All of them get off with dizzy expression makes the only beauty turn to them worriedly.

 

 

 

" Oh~ Gwenchanayeo?" Yoona pat their back. Kris in the back is still dreaming about being in the 'Galaxy' like he want to. Indeed cold guy. She walk towards him and wake him up with pull his hand. Kris get off and walk out of the coaster half awake half asleep. 

 

 

 

" Kyungsoo-ah~ Gwenchana?" Yoona touch D.O's head. He nod his head and force himself to smile.

 

 

 

" Kai!" Yoona hold Kai as he's falling down. After he is stable enough, he try to stand while holding the rail with Yoona's help. 

 

 

 

" I didn't know you can't ride this..." Yoona says while holding Tao in her arm. 

 

 

 

" Why didn't you tell me?" Yoona asks worriedly, she lend a bottle of water to Yoona. Sehun is still in the coaster, in his space-world. Yoona hold Sehun on getting off the coaster. Sehun cling onto her with his pale face.

 

 

 

" You said that you want to ride roller coaster." Chanyeol sit on the ground for a while.

 

 

 

" You should've told me, at least." Yoona felt real guilty, she bite her lower lips. Why can't they just told her? She won't make them ride on it if she knows how afraid are them. 

 

 

 

" We're fine." Xiumin ruffles Yoona's hair. 

 

 

 

" Let's go." He push Yoona gently to the exit door. After she make sure everyone has gone out, she pull Xiumin closer by her side since they are the last head out.

 

 

 

" Yoong, how can you ride that?" Xiumin asks weirdly. She's brave.

 

 

 

" It's fun, of course!!" Yoona smile brightly. Xiumin pinch her cheek makes her turn to him weirdly.

 

 

 

" Cute~" Xiumin poke her cheek. She skip a beat and touch her cheek.

 

 

 

" Yah! Hajimaa!" Yoona pout. Xiumin laugh.

 

 

 

" Wanna be my baozi?" Xiumin asks with a smile. Yoona hit his arm playfully.

 

 

 

" I'm not a baozi like you." Yoona stick out her tongue.

 

 

 

" I'm serious." Xiumin grab her arm. Yoona look at him weirdly. His face is serious suddenly.

 

 

 

" Okay, that's it, Minnie~ Let's go!" Yoona try to pull her hand away but Xiumin pull her closer to him.

 

 

 

" You're an idiot, are you?" Xiumin stare into her makes her uncomfortable.

 

 

 

" What… What do you mean idiot?" Yoona asks stutterly as her face turn red. Xiumin's face soften when he saw Yoona's red face, he giggle.

 

 

 

' Why do you always makes me go insane…' Xiumin thought himself as he stare at Yoona's bare+red face.

 

 

 

" Don't blush, Yoong. Let's go~" Xiumin hold her hand and walk forward. He turn towards blank Yoona.

 

 

 

" But I'm serious about be my baozi… Im Yoona~" Xiumin wink playfully makes her heart beat faster than usual.

 

 

 

 

 

Yeh-het~ One chapter, finally~  I'm sorry for the late update >.<  Please don't stop giving me compliment~ Next part 2 coming soon~ Please look forward :D