Leaving

EXO'S MANAGER

Location: EXO's dorm

 

 

 

Her phone alarm ring, sharp at 8.00 a.m to wake her up. Yoona shut her phone and force herself to sit. She run her finger through her long hair, sigh heavily.

 

 

 

" Today it is then…" Yoona get down from her bed and fetch her towel hanging beside the bathroom. She take a quick bath and wear her favorite deer t-shirt that Luhan gave to her with a white jeans. She take out her bag and put all of her belongings including EXO's gift to her. She make sure everything is pack inside her bag when suddenly her hand hit a small hard thing on her make-up table. Her heart sink as soon as she saw a frame with picture of her and EXO that was taken the first time she moved here. She slowly touch the frame with teary eyes. EXO's bright smile…

 

 

 

"…"

 

 

 

She don't want to get drown into that moment and quickly stand up and carry her luggage and bags after put a letter under the picture. She turn the knob and push the door, look around, make sure EXO is still sleeping, head to the main door. Yoona put her brown scarf around her neck as she open the main door. She take a glance back before head out. She looks around the living room with a broken heart. The living room where 13 of them will watch movies every night until 3 a.m and held a family discussion every Friday night. She moves her eyes to the kitchen where she almost set the kitchen on fire with D.O and Lay run around the house to take a basin of water, try to save the dorm from burn into ashes. The moment where they had a cleaning day every month, the moment where they play hide and seek like children and Tao almost lost in the house and he was found in the bathroom, sleeping. And the moments they shared everything, all of their secret between them. She would like to tell them the truth about what happened to her lately and about those stupid debt. It just that she don't want them to get worried. It's easier if she's the only one know about it, she's willing to carry all of those burden by herself. 

 

 

 

EXO's words from yesterday can't leave her mind…

 

 

 

" We won't force you if you don't want to tell us the truth. We just wish that if you could rely on us and believe us like we believe in you. It's hurting us when you keep on hiding your tears from us. We just want you to know that whatever happened we won't leave you because we love you. You will always be our beautiful deer and only ours." Tears roll down their cheek.

 

 

 

Yoona can't stop her tears from rolling down her face when she saw the big board that was written by them hanging on the wall when the first time she moved here. 

 

 

 

And as Yoona recall the date, she moved here on 12 June 2013 at 9 a.m. Yoona take a look at her watch, 12 June 2014, 8.58 a.m. 

 

 

 

" Happy anniversary, boys…" Yoona rush out EXO's dorm without look back with tears running down fiercely. 

 

 

 

She freeze as she saw a figure standing beside a car, she wipe her tears away as he walk closer to her.

 

 

 

" Let's go, deer~" Minho held out his hand, try to touch Yoona's hand but she pull her hand away. Yoona hold her fist.

 

 

 

" Don't touch me! And don't you dare call me deer!" Luhan and Xiumin always called her by using 'deer' but she let them call her like that because they are EXO. And only EXO can call her what they want to. Yoona get into the car angrily with her red face due to sadness, has to leave her EXO and anger, stuck in the car because of that debt with this bastard.

 

 

 

" So, why are you crying?" The car move, along with Minho's stupid question. 

 

 

 

" Do I look stupid to you?" Yoona stare at Minho with anger burning inside her eyes. 

 

 

 

" Woah~ Woah~ Relax, Yoona~" Minho let out a small laugh. Yoona shook her head and look out the window. Memories run around her mind as she suddenly realize an 'EXOYOONG' necklace around her neck that EXO made for her and every one of them. 

 

 

 

Flashback...

 

 

 

" Yoona, do you really have to do this?" The old man says with a sad and worried expression.

 

 

 

" This is a hard decision for me too but I don't have any choice." Yoona slowly says while playing with her hands.

 

 

 

" Please reconsider it again. You know how much they love you." 

 

 

 

" I've decided it and I think this is the right decision. They'll get hurt if I don't leave them. Those guys will hurt my boys and I don't want that to happen." 

 

 

 

" It's more easier if you just tell them. They will help you and I will help you too." The old man try to change Yoona's decision on leaving EXO. Yoona shook her head.

 

 

 

" Halabeoji, you've helped me a lot and I am so thankful to that but I don't want to put my own problem to someone else." She bite her lips.

 

 

 

" I want to through it all by myself, halabeoji." Yoona form a bitter smile as her eyes start to teary. The old man face-palm himself and let out a heavy sigh.

 

 

 

" I don't know what to say anymore…" He pause.

 

 

 

" Then, what will you do after you are done?" 

 

 

 

" I'll go to Paris. My aunt lives there. I'll move there after I'm done." Yoona is serious with her answer and that gives the old man a headache.

 

 

 

" They won't let you…"

 

 

 

" I guess they have to…" Yoona wipe her tears.

 

 

 

Flasback end…

 

 

 

" What are you thinking, Yoona?"

 

 

 

" None of your business." She hate this guy…

 

 

 

Yoona glance at him for a while and move her head facing other direction, slowly fall asleep before arrive at their destination.

 

 

 

Location: Airport

 

 

 

" Stop touching my belongings!!" Yoona pull her bags away from Minho. They arrive at the airport after settle her debt. He sigh heavily, depressed at Yoona's stubborness. Yoona walk in with aching heart without waiting for Minho. He can't take it and pull Yoona's hand. Yoona look back angrily.

 

 

 

 

" What do you want? Let me go!" Yoona half shouts and try to pull her hand back. Minho hold her hand tighter cause the girl groan in pain. Luckily, there's no one around.

 

 

 

 

" Why can't you forgive me?" Minho says while look into Yoona's eyes.

 

 

 

 

" Are you stupid or something? You ruin my life before and now you try to take me away from my family!" Yoona hold her fist tightly.

 

 

 

 

" They are not your family! Why do you care about them so much?" Minho says with dissapoint expression.

 

 

 

 

" I don't think I need to answer that. Now, let me go!" 

 

 

 

 

" No! Until you says that you love me! I help you for your debt and you can't even repay me with your love?"

 

 

 

 

" Love, my feet! Do you really think that love is something that you can give easily? You damn wrong, Choi Minho! I love you more than anything that time but what did you do when I'm in pain? Do you help me? No! And you asks me to love you again? You are so stupid, Minho! Yuri-unnie came to me last night and cried because of you! Who do you think you are to love and leave us like that? Are we some kind of trash to you? You still don't get the answer, huh? I hate you and I swear that I won't forgive you until I die, you bastard!" A rough and sharp slap fly to Yoona's face cause the girl shock and fall on the ground in pain. Her lips start to bleed. Yoona groan in pain, stare at him angrily. He's a monster!

 

 

 

 

" You will be mine for sure!" Minho pull her up roughly and drag her. Yoona follow his steps with force as he grab her arm using his man strength cause the goddess bite her lips to not shout in pain as she has been warn. Yoona trip as Minho pull her too much and fall on the ground. She can't stand up.

 

 

 

 

Minho force her again by pull her up harshly, she use her last strength to stand up with teary eyes. And before she know, they just reach the entrance into the airplane. Yoona hold her tears as she look back, hoping someone or anyone appear. But no one's there…

 

 

 

" Hurry up." Minho pull her into the door to the airplane when he realize Yoona is still standing at the entrance with an unreadable expression.

 

 

 

" Goodbye guys… I love you…" One tear fall down from her cheeks before she walk in and she knows that as soon as she make her first step into the airplane, her and EXO's relationship just end… Forever…