Fun pt.2

EXO'S MANAGER

Location: EXO's dorm

 

 

 

Yoona and Chen walk around the park with a happy smile. She was getting paired by all EXO's members actually. Right now is Chen's turn since he win in the rock-paper-scissors.

 

 

 

" Here!" Chen suddenly stop Yoona's moves by standing in front of him cause the older girl confused. He take out and put a cute deer hairband on her head suddenly. Yoona widen up her eyes.

 

 

 

" Looks cute, noona." Chen smile widely. Yoona blush slightly and pat his head.

 

 

 

" You know how to win noona's heart, don't you?" Chen make a proud face.

 

 

 

" Let's go, troll prince!!" Yoona shout excitedly. The 2 of them take on every ride except scary ride, they don't want any incident like in the roller coaster happen again. 

 

 

 

" Sounds fun over there." Yoona point at a crowd, they seems like are gathering around to watch something interesting. Yoona and Chen walk towards the crowd while holding hands. A young and charming guy playing guitar while singing. His lovely voice attract everyone especially the girls. The 2 of them move closer to the front. Yoona clap her hands along with the audience there once the guy end the song with lovely humming. Yoona don't know if her eyes has any problem but the guy is smiling faintly towards her.

 

 

 

" This song is for the girl that I just attract with." The guy's words makes all of the girls shout excitedly like they are the one that the guy fall in love with.

 

 

 

" She's a real beauty." The guy point to a direction and all of them move their eyes to the direction in a flash. Yoona suddenly felt more than hundred pair of eyes staring sharply at her. 

 

 

 

" Me?" The guy wink at Yoona cause the goddess shock. Yoona look at Chen, she can see that Chen is clenching his teeth. 

 

 

 

" She's mine." Chen says angrily. Yoona giggle, look at the troll prince.

 

 

 

" Gwenchana." Yoona hug his shoulder. The young guy smirk towards Chen.

 

 

 

" Wanna compete with me?" Chen step forward cause all of the girls shout excitedly. The guy seems a little shock but he just smile in the end. Yoona grab his arm.

 

 

 

" Yah! What are you doing?" Ignoring Yoona, he walk towards the guy.

 

 

 

" Do you need any music or something?" The guy asks while holding his guitar.

 

 

 

" No, thank you. Enemy don't help their own enemy." Chen hold his fist. Yoona roll her eyes at Chen's action for being too dramatic. 

 

 

 

" I see. Well, you can start now." The guy smirk, his face shows that you're-going-to-lose. Chen clear . All of them cheer for him since it's Chen whom will sing. Yoona cheer for him as well since he is EXO's member and one of her cutest dongsaengs, of course. Chen start his song by his lovely hum and start to sing one of EXO's songs ' Don't Go.'. Everyone was drawn into his voice. They clap louder as Chen end his song lovely, cool. Yoona is amazed by his singing ability like she always did as well. Chen smile in satisfaction. He smirk at the guy when Yoona cheer for him. The guy's smile vanish after hearing Chen's amazing voice. Chen walk towards Yoona and pull her with him without take a glance back.

 

 

 

" Wow~ Kim Jongdae~ Charandaa~" Yoona hit his shoulder playfully. Chen make a proud face again.

 

 

 

" So, who is the lucky girl?" He turn his head to Yoona, confusedly.

 

 

 

" You sing it for someone, right? Who is it?" Yoona asks curiously. Chen look down and smile.

 

 

 

" Who knows?" Chen form a playful smile to Yoona and run further away leaving her cause the older girl laugh and chase him.

 

 

 

" I wish you knew…" Chen mutters alone.

 

 

 

" But that doesn't mean I've been rejected, right?" Chen form his troll smile and look behind as Yoona almost arrive at his spot.

 

 

 

Location: Cute shop(Amusement park)

 

 

 

" Ahh~ Kiyeoweo~" Yoona touch a big white bear, full with admiration. EXO walk around the small shop after calming themselves due to the suffer because of the roller coaster. 

 

 

 

" Want me to buy it for you, noona?" Tao suddenly appear from behind. 

 

 

 

" No, I'm… I'm just looking." Yoona shook her head as she saw the price. It's about 500,000 won. Expensive!

 

 

 

" Uwahh~ Panda!" Tao shout excitedly when he saw a big panda bear that cost almost a handphone. Too expensive! But cute...

 

 

 

" Kris-hyung! I want this!" Tao whine in front of Kris that is staring at a koala bear with admiration. 

 

 

 

" Too childish." Kris answer shortly. Indeed cold guy~ Well, even though they know it was just an act.

 

 

 

" Hyung~" Tao use his aegyo voice, beg his closest hyung to buy it for him. Sehun walk towards them along with Chanyeol holding a black cap written 'SWAG' on it.

 

 

 

" Hyung! Can't you buy this for me?" Chanyeol asks Kris as soon as they saw him. 

 

 

 

" Why are everyone asking me?" Kris pout, acting cute makes all of them disgust. Sudden change! Cold guy ---> Cute(Scary) guy

 

 

 

" Kris, please don't do that." Yoona roll her eyes and look away. Kris form his gummy smile to s.

 

 

 

" I forgot to bring my wallet. Ask Suho to buy it for you." Kris change into his 'cold' image again and continue on staring at the koala bear with his long leg bent down a little.

 

 

 

" Galaxy~ You look like a koala from here." Baekhyun's sudden comment makes Yoona laugh along with the others.

 

 

 

" Suho-hyung~ Buy this for me." Tao held out the panda bear to Suho. 

 

 

 

" Panda?" D.O widen up his big eyes and touch the panda bear. Yoona run towards him and hug him as tight as she could. D.O shock when he's in his ideal girl's hug.

 

 

 

" Ahh~ Cute!!! Suho, buy him for me." Yoona point at blushing D.O makes Suho giggle. D.O laugh, shows his heart-shape smile.

 

 

 

" Chogiyeo! How much does this boy cost?" Suho jokes around with his other member.

 

 

 

" It's about 120,000 won along with lovely voice. It's a very good package, sir." Chanyeol answers while holding a calculator pillow that was display in the shop. 

 

 

 

" Hmm… It's expensive but his lovely voice is unrejectable." Suho hold his chin, act like a manager. 

 

 

 

" But we'll give you a discount if you give us the girl." Kai point at Yoona with a playful smile.

 

 

 

" So, it's done right? We hand you this narrow-shoulder boy and you lend us this beauty-doe to us." Baekhyun smile and pull Yoona's hand. D.O run towards Baekhyun before he could run away and put his right hand warp around Baekhyun's neck while his left hand hold his right hand, and he squeeze his neck like he always did. Baekhyun's rectange smile form, he face-palm himself. 

 

 

 

" D.O! Mianhae!" D.O let go off him after he's satisfied with a heart-shaped lips. Baekhyun laugh along with the others. 

 

 

 

" Noona~" Sehun hug her arm cause the older girl smile. She ruffles his hair.

 

 

 

" Wae? You need anything?" Yoona move her eyes to Sehun. Sehun usually do that if he has something that he want. Sehun point at a bubble tea shop.

 

 

 

" Let's go~" Yoona smile and ready to head out when the other 11 stop them.

 

 

 

" Noona, you can't leave us behind." Chen's troll voice makes Yoona giggle.

 

 

 

" No! Noona is mine." Sehun hold Yoona's hand tightly.

 

 

 

" She's mine!" Lay hold Yoona's other hand and they start to pull her, apart…

 

 

 

" Yah! Stop it!" Yoona says while groaning in pain but they kept on pulling her.

 

 

 

' I'm going to tore into half…' Yoona sigh, heavily. This kids!!

 

 

 

Finally...

 

 

 

" And how did I end up with you?" Yoona turn to her side while walking with him.

 

 

 

" Well, you see… It's too crowded…"  Baekhyun mutters alone. While all of them are pulling Yoona just now…

 

 

 

Flashback…

 

 

 

" Yah! Don't take my noona away!" Chanyeol's manly voice was sound. Yoona yawn.

 

 

 

" I'm sleepy~" Yoona mumbles, she look up at EXO that is fighting. 

 

 

 

' When will my suffer end?'

 

 

 

And before Yoona could blink her eyes, she's in a hug and she was carried further away from EXO that is still with blank expression when Yoona suddenly disappear with one of their members.

 

 

 

Flashback end…

 

 

 

" Well, since it's in the past now. I don't really care. Want to ride that with me, Baekhyunnie?" Yoona point at the merry-go-round. Baekhyun show a surprise face. Merry-go-round?

 

 

 

" Let's go, cutie~" Yoona smile brightly and pull the younger guy's hand. They get on the merry-go-round. All of the people around them look at them and keep praising them, how the 2 of them look cute. Some of them are taking pictures.

 

 

 

" You're going to be famous in a minute." Baekhyun says while holding the rail beside a horse ride. Yoona try to get on the horse but she keep slipping off.

 

 

 

" Gain weight, huh?" Baekhyun use half of his strength and push Yoona up on the horse. Yoona hit his shoulder playfully. He laugh as the merry-go-round start to move. 

 

 

 

" Wahh~ Chaemidaa~" Yoona smile brightly. He stare up at her, observe every inch of her face. She looks like a pure and innocent girl but hide a lot of tears. 

 

 

 

Baekhyun's mind suddenly rewind back the conversation of the 2 of them had. First love… Humiliation… Betrayed… The guy noona has been talking about is Minho-hyung? Baekhyun widen up his eyes and stare at Yoona with mixed feelings. 

 

 

 

' Why did I just realize now?' Baekhyun's heart aching. The ride end after 10 minutes. Yoona smile happily as soon as they get off from the merry-go-round.

 

 

 

" It's fun, right?" Yoona asks with her bright voice. No answer… Yoona look behind and saw Baekhyun standing there, not moving an inch. She look at him, weirdly.

 

 

 

" Baekhyunnie! Get here!" Yoona half yell makes him shock and quickly run towards her. Yoona cross her hand over her chest.

 

 

 

" What are you daydreaming about?" Yoona shook her head and walk forward. Baekhyun quickly follow her moves.

 

 

 

" Baekhyun, do you want some cotton candy?" Yoona asks while they are passing through a small candy shop. No answer…. She look behind and saw the younger guy walk without emotion and didn't realize where is Yoona standing, he bump into her.

 

 

 

" Byun Baekhyun! Why are you like this?" Yoona touch his shoulder. Baekhyun come into his sense and quickly shook his head.

 

 

 

" Are you okay?" Yoona asks, worriedly. This is not the usual funny and loud Byun Bacon. Somehow, it freaks Yoona more when he's not talking.

 

 

 

" Neh, I'm fine…" Baekhyun force himself a smile. Yoona think for a while.

 

 

 

" Let's go to them. They probably are searching for us." Baekhyun grab her hand before she could turn. Yoona look at him confusedly.

 

 

 

" It's Minho-hyung, right?" That name send an electricity all over her body. She froze.

 

 

 

" It's Minho-hyung, right? The story you told me. The guy who humiliate…"

 

 

 

" Stop it, Baekhyun." Yoona cut his words. 

 

 

 

" The story… The guy… It's Minho-hyung, right?" Baekhyun asks again. Yoona sigh, heavily.

 

 

 

" Please say something, noona…" Baekhyun's stare shows that he want the answer.

 

 

 

" Baekhyun…" Yoona softly call.  

 

 

 

" It's true, right?" Baekhyun grab her shoulder with both of his hands. He's desperate to know the truth. 

 

 

 

" Don't bring that up. Please…" Yoona's eyes start to teary as she says those words. Baekhyun pull his hand away when he realize that he gone too far.

 

 

 

" Noona… I'm… I'm sorry… I…" Yoona put his index finger on his lips and force herself to smile. She shook her head slowly.

 

 

 

" It's fine… Don't worry…" Baekhyun bite his lower lips. Now he felt guilty. Really… He's just so worried about Yoona and he want to know the truth but the way he want to know is too harsh for Yoona.

 

 

 

" I'm fine…" Yoona touch his head gently. She knows Baekhyun is worried about her but she don't feel like revealing it right now.

 

 

 

" I'm sorry… Noona…." Baekhyun softly says. Yoona smile bitterly. He is too kind. All of EXO members are too kind to her. And keeping a secret from them is killing her so bad. She don't know why but she just can't say it out. She can't reveal it. Not now… Not yet…

 

 

 

 

 

It's BaekYoon special chapter, like KyungYoon in chapter 14~ Sorry if you guys don't like it T.T I'll try to update more Yoona and other EXO members~ Once again, I am so sorry~ >.<