Shopping

EXO'S MANAGER

Location: EXO's dorm 

 

 

 

" Kyungsoo-ah, I'll be back in a minute. Please take care of the rest." Yoona says while put on her coat, ready to head out.

 

 

 

" Where are you going?" D.O rush towards Yoona.

 

 

 

" I'm going to the supermarket, of course. To do some groceries. We won't have dinner if I don't head out right now." Yoona tie up her brown long hair.

 

 

 

" Do you know what you have to buy?" D.O asks makes Yoona stop her moves. She turn slowly towards D.O and giggle awkwardly.

 

 

 

" I just know you won't." D.O shook his head. He run into his room and after take his wallet and his handphone, head towards Yoona and put on his snickers.

 

 

 

" What are you doing?" Yoona asks weirdly.

 

 

 

" Accompany you of course." D.O stand beside Yoona. He is short but still taller than her.

 

 

 

" Arraseo. But did you tell the other members? They might get worried if we're not here." Yoona says.

 

 

 

" Don't worry. I've told Chanyeollie." 

 

 

 

" Then, let's go!"  D.O startle a bit when Yoona link her arm with his arm. He look at smiling brightly Yoona.

 

 

 

They arrive at the supermarket and start to choose the things they need to buy. The 2 of them walk around while pushing their cart.

 

 

 

" Do we need flour?" Yoona asks when they pass through a shelf full with flour, salt and sugar.

 

 

 

" Why would we need flour to make kimchi fried rice, noona?" Even though he is used to that side of Yoona, he is still having trouble to know her taste.

 

 

 

" Oh… Then, do we need vinegar?" Yoona asks again while holding a bottle of vinegar. D.O touch his aching head.

 

 

 

" Noona, can you sit in the cart?" D.O's question makes Yoona look at him weirdly.

 

 

 

" Neh? You want me to sit in the cart?" Yoona point into the cart. D.O nod.

 

 

 

" I'm not a child." Yoona pout, showing that she don't want to.

 

 

 

" Well, I think you are." D.O carry Yoona in bride-style in a flash makes the older girl shock. He put her into the cart.

 

 

 

" Just sit in there quietly, noona." D.O says and continue on pushing the cart easily, smile secretly when he saw Yoona mumble angrily. All of the people around them look at the 2 of them.

 

 

 

" The next thing is vegetables and we're done!" Yoona says while holding D.O's phone. He write down the list in his phone when they are on the way to the supermarket so he won't forget what he need to buy. D.O push the cart towards the vegetables side. 

 

 

 

" Kyungsoo, can I get out from this cart?" Yoona asks when D.O is choosing vegetables. 

 

 

 

" No. You'll stay in there until we've done paying this whole things." D.O says without looking at her.

 

 

 

" You are so mean to me today, Kyungsoo." Yoona protesed and look away. D.O glance at her for a while and smile.

 

 

 

" Noona, do you need anything?" D.O asks. Yoona shook her head. They head to the cashier.

 

 

 

" Kyunggie-ah~ Can I come out now?" Yoona turn towards D.O.

 

 

 

" Yes, you may." D.O nod. Yoona slowly get down from the cart. 

 

 

 

After they pay for the things, the 2 of them head to a small ice-cream stall.

 

 

 

" Can you give me a vanilla flavor and for her, strawberry flavor?" D.O asks the ice-cream stall owner. Yoona that beside D.O just stare at those delicious flavor menu. The guy nod and in 3 minutes, he's done. 

 

 

 

" Is she your girlfriend?" The guys asks and lend the 2 ice-cream to D.O. D.O widen up his big eyes while Yoona look up.

 

 

 

" Anniyo. We''re not… not like what you think." D.O says stutterly. The guy make a come-here sign and whisper something towards D.O makes him blush hardly. Yoona look at the 2 of them weirdly.

 

 

 

" Noona, kajja!" D.O quickly pull Yoona's arm after paying and thanking the guy.

 

 

 

" What did he say?" Yoona asks and her ice-cream.

 

 

 

" It's… It's nothing, really…" D.O's face turn into red again. Yoona poke his squishy cheek.

 

 

 

" Your face are hot enough to burn something." Yoona says.

 

 

 

" An… Anniya…" D.O look away, try to avoid Yoona's eye contact. 

 

 

 

" Kyungsoo, your ice-cream is melting." Yoona point at his ice-cream. D.O quickly the melting ice-cream and didn't realize that there's some on his cheek. Yoona giggle.

 

 

 

She wipe away the ice-cream from D.O's cheek makes the younger guy look at at her.

 

 

 

" You're cute." Yoona smile and taste the vanilla flavor that she wipe from D.O's cheek.

 

 

 

" Delicious." Yoona smile brightly. D.O look down and blush slightly.

 

 

 

The 2 of them take a taxi and head back to their dorm where 12 guys are waiting for them. Yoona and D.O walk into the house with the things they bought in their hands. The 2 of them look up and saw 12 pairs of eyes look at them full with anger. Luhan pull Yoona away from D.O makes the older girl look at him weirdly.

 

 

 

" Yah! Do D.O! Where did you take our Yoong to?" Kris asks angrily. The other 11 members nod.

 

 

 

" Noona is certainly for all of us. Why are you being so selfish?" Chen protesed.

 

 

 

" Tell me! Where did you take our noona to?" Baekhyun asks while grab D.O's arm.

 

 

 

" To the supermarket, of course. We're doing some groceries." D.O answered with his blank expression. 

 

 

 

" Chanyeol didn't tell you?" Yoona asks weirdly. They look at Chanyeol that is making I-don't-know-anything expression.

 

 

 

 

I'm sorry for the late update >.< I've been busy recently.... I'll update as soon as possible ~*.*~ Thank you for waiting!!! And Happy New Year!!! <3