Goodbye?

EXO'S MANAGER

Location: EXO's dorm

 

 

 

" You should do like this, noona." Lay walk towards her and grab the knife from Yoona's hand and cut the salary in front of her. Yoona touch her chin and observe it closely. He teach her like thousand times. She try it again but still cut the salary in wrong size. It suppose to be small pieces, EXO will choke to death if they eat Yoona's salary. Lay teach her again along with D.O and she did the same mistake over and over again. 

 

 

 

" Aish!!" Yoona put down the knife angrily. Lay and D.O shook their head. Yoona somehow quite different today. She's usually can endure her short-tempered personality but today she pissed off quite a lot.

 

 

 

" If you practice a lot, I'm sure you can do it." Lay says while hold her hand. He walk towards Yoona and hug her from behind, hold her long thin hand and help her cut the vegetables. He slowly explain how to do it. 

 

 

 

" No, don't cut like that. They won't cook enough if you cut like that." D.O that stand beside her, says. Yoona sigh, heavily. She can't stand it.

 

 

 

" I'm not doing it!!" Yoona throw the knife into the sink and walk away angrily.

 

 

 

" Why is she like that?" Lay asks weirdly and scratch his head. D.O turn towards the soup they just cook.

 

 

 

" She's on her period." D.O calmly answers. Lay widen up his eyes as he heard D.O's answer.

 

 

 

" Yah! How do you know?" Lay asks curiously.

 

 

 

" Of course I know. She told me everytime." D.O walk towards the sink, leaving Lay stand blankly and wash the dishes that they use to cook just now.

 

 

 

From: XXX

 

 

You know tomorrow is your last day, right?

 

 

 

Yoona bite her lower lips. Debt…

 

 

 

" God, help me…" Yoona touch her aching head. How is she going to get 970,000 won in a day?

 

 

 

" Umma, why must you leave me?" She face-palm herself and try to hold her tears.

 

 

 

 

Location: SM Building

 

 

 

Yoona try to calm herself soon as she arrive at SM. She was forced or maybe force herself to go there. She brave herself to walk into the building. Yoona look around and sigh, relief when there's no unexpected person in there except some of SM's trainees.

 

 

 

" Where could they be?" Yoona search around for SNSD and get into the elevator after she press the 'up' button. It's a bit lonely when EXO is not there even though they beg Yoona to let them go with her. Jessica asks her to come this morning alone, she don't has any choice but to accept since they've help her the other day. She look around for a while and press level '48'. She knock SNSD practice room door and slowly enter the room. Yoona feel a bit weird when there's no one in there. She look at her watch.

 

 

 

" Maybe I'm too early." Yoona sit on a couch near the door and wait for them. She play with her hand and after a while she play with her legs by kicking the air, she walk around the practice room and after a while run around it. She take some selcas and end up on the couch, lying. She sigh, heavily.

 

 

 

" When are they coming?" Yoona pout while glare at the clock on the wall. She sit on the floor and start stretching up, she straighten up her legs on the floor and rest her head on her knees. Yoona almost drop her handphone when she heard a door crack open. She quickly stand up and walk towards the door. She skip a beat as she saw the person standing in front of the door.

 

 

 

Location: XXX Street

 

 

 

Yoona and Luhan walk down the street, head to EXO's dorm while holding a lot of things that EXO asks them to buy. Luhan won in their game and he get to go out with Yoona while the others sitting on the floor, sulking. 

 

 

 

" Let's sit over there." Yoona pull his hand. They sit on an empty bench after walking for a while. 

 

 

 

" Yoong, you're fine? You seems weird today. Did something happened this morning…" Luhan start the conversation after a long silence between them. Yoona look away, she let her head fall back. 

 

 

 

" Nothing." Yoona answer shortly. 

 

 

 

" Yoong…" 

 

 

 

" I don't want to talk about this, Luhan." Yoona's voice turn into serious tone. She stand quickly. 

 

 

 

" Let's go." Yoona back-facing him, ready to leave. Luhan sigh, heavily.

 

 

 

" I'm disappointed in you." Luhan's comment make her stop her moves.

 

 

 

" Why can't you just tell us everything? I can see that you are hiding something even when we went to the party last time. What is so troubling you?" Luhan's beautiful voice shoot directly into her heart. Yoona shook her head.

 

 

 

" I don't have anything to hide from you guys." Yoona try to escape from the situation when she actually was pulled by Luhan into his hug. Luhan hug her tightly. Yoona skip a beat as she felt his warm breath blow her neck.

 

 

 

" I thought you believe in us." Yoona stunned. Luhan tighten up his hug. She turn red. Luckily, he didn't saw her face since they are not facing each other.

 

 

 

" I do believe in you guys…" She felt a painful lump in .

 

 

 

" Then… Why can't you tell us? Tell me?" Luhan's voice soften, he rest his chin on Yoona's shoulder. Yoona's heart beat faster.

 

 

 

Location: Photoshoot location

 

 

 

" Yoona-ssi, can you please take a look of this photos?" One of the staff suddenly asks, she comes into her sense. Yoona stare up and nod. She walk towards the computers and take a look of EXO's photos for Nature Republic. They look so natural in the photos. Their action, everything look so natural. And beautiful.

 

 

 

" Noona~ How do I look?" Tao run towards and hug her arm once they are done. Yoona stare up at him and smile.

 

 

 

" You look handsome." Yoona ruffles his hair. 

 

 

 

" Yah! Yah! Noona is not yours. Let her go." Suho protesed and try to pull Yoona away from Tao but Tao stick to her tightly. All of them laugh. Their smile are so bright and that makes Yoona smile along too. They are so cute. Her mind suddenly rewind back what happened yesterday, she stunned.

 

 

 

Flashback…

 

 

 

" Minho…"

 

 

 

" Hey, Yoong~" Minho walk closer to her makes her heart beat faster than usual, and she don't like the feeling.

 

 

 

" What are you doing here?" Yoona hold her fist. What is he doing here? 

 

 

 

" Where is Jessica-unnie?" Yoona asks stutterly. Somehow, she felt uncomfortable with Minho, she always feel like that.

 

 

 

" It's me who text you." Minho's answer makes her shock. 

 

 

 

" Please leave." Yoona can't breath, she hold her chest.

 

 

 

" Come on, Yoona~ I know you still like me." Minho move closer to her as she step back further. But she can't move any further when she reach her moves limit. She's trap. Minho get closer to her until they are just few inches apart. Yoona turn her face, avoid meeting his eyes. Minho's breath frighten her up. He is scaring Yoona.

 

 

 

" What do you want, Minho?" Yoona hold her fist. Minho smirk as he saw Yoona's nervous face.

 

 

 

" I want you." Minho touch her long silky hair.

 

 

 

" Please don't do this." Yoona beg him with hope.

 

 

 

" Tell me you still like me." Minho softly says.

 

 

 

" I hate you!" Yoona's voice harden. Minho smile cunningly.

 

 

 

" Liar~ And liar should be punish." Minho's face move closer to her. Yoona bite her lower lips. Stop! She push Minho away roughly cause the guy almost fall on the ground.

 

 

 

" Kemanhae!" Yoona half shout. Her eyes start to teary. Minho is shock at first but form his playful smile after that.

 

 

 

" What do you want exactly?" Yoona shout again.

 

 

 

" I know about your debt, Yoong." Minho says with a smirk on his face. Yoona stunned.

 

 

 

" And I know tha tomorrow is your last day, right?" 

 

 

 

" How…"

 

 

 

" You don't have to know. You see, I can help you, you know?" Minho touch his hair with a winning face.

 

 

 

" What do you want?" Yoona hold her fist tighter.

 

 

 

" Quit as their manager."

 

 

 

Flashback end...

 

 

 

" Will this smile last long?" Her face start to feel hot, her eyes are getting teary as she saw all of them smiling and laughing. 

 

 

 

" Yah, Yoong! Are you crying?" EXO's laugh and smile froze as they saw Yoona's teary eyes. Yoona quickly wipe away her tears. She shook her head.

 

 

 

" No, I'm not." Yoona smile warmly.

 

 

 

" What's wrong?" Lay asks worriedly.

 

 

 

" Nothing. I just feel so grateful got to meet you guys." Yoona look at each one of their face, to remember their smile for her last day. She can't stop her tears from flowing down and start to cry. EXO start to panic.

 

 

 

" Noona! Don't cry! Kyungsoo is here!" D.O rush towards Yoona and hug her. 

 

 

 

" Me too!! We won't leave you, noona! So, don't cry!" All of them start hugging her and form a group hug. Yoona felt slightly warm inside her. She try to feel that moment with all her heart, she want to remember the feeling, the warm feeling whenever she's with EXO. They are so nice that Yoona can't bear to hurt them.

 

 

 

" Mianhae… Yideraa…" Yoona softly says. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'm sorry for the late update >.< And to Minho's fans, I'm sorry for making Minho such a character *BOWS 90 DEGREES* And please support my upcoming new fic too, thank you!! I love you guys ^_^