Meeting

EXO'S MANAGER

Location: Unknown Building

 

" It's here, right?" Yoona look at the tall building, amazed. She look around while holding the map that the old man gave her and saw a sign 'SM Entertainment' near her spot. Yoona scratch her head. Maybe it's here. Yoona look around to see if there is anyone. She glare at her watch, 8.26 a.m. The old man asked her to come by 8.30 a.m. Yoona sigh, heavily. If it's not because of her mother's debt, she won't have to accept this job.

 

Flashback...

 

" Halabeoji, I think you choose the wrong girl. I am not that kind as you are saying..." Yoona's word was cut.

 

" No! No! I've been watching for a month, and you can't trick this eyes. Your pure and innocent looks will definitely knock down my boys~ If you just yes, everything will be settled in a flash." The old man hold Yoona's hand with dreaming face. Yoona look at him weirdly. She touch her head.

 

" I am so sorry but I can't accept it. This job is enough for me." Yoona answered politely.

 

" I'm sorry but I have another part-time job next. Thank you for asking me, halabeoji." Yoona bow a little and turn.

 

" You see, the payment is really high." The old man said makes Yoona stopped her moves.

 

" The payment cost almost 2 years you work in that cafe for a month." The old man said again. Yoona widen up her eyes. 

 

" Well, since you reject it, I need to find another girl then..." The old man turn and walk away when Yoona quickly grab his arm. The old man smile secretly.

 

" And what is it, young lady?" The old man asked, waiting for the answer from Yoona's mouth.

 

" Is the payment really high?" Yoona stare up at the old man. The old man scratch his head.

 

" Well, you can say that...."

 

" I accept it!" Yoona answered. Her eyes are glowing. The old man give Yoona a warm smile.

 

Flashback end...

 

Well... I ended up agreed.

 

" Should I go in?" Yoona asked herself and walk into the building to search for the old man.

 

" Woah~ It's pretty~" Yoona praised once she enter the building. It is so beautiful and very clean. She felt a little bit happy seeing a clean place.

 

" Yoona." The old man suddenly appeared and walk towards her with a smile. Yoona bow a little and flash a smile. The old man smile widely. He was attracted to Yoona's smile the first time he enter the cafe. Her doe-eyes are the most attractive when she stare at people.

 

" You look pretty as always. Come, let me introduce them to you." The old man said and head to the elevator with Yoona behind him. They enter the elevator and the old man pressed level '43'. Yoona gulped. Just how high this building? Yoona try to calm herself when they arrived at the level. She's afraid of EXO's first impresion to her.

 

" We're here.' The old man said once they arrived in front of a room, a practice room. 'EXO'. Yoona gulped.

 

" Just have fun with them. They're nice kids." The old man smile warmly. Yoona nod and try to not act so nervous. Meeting idols for the first time. Even though she don't know them and never heard of them, she'll try to act politely. Are they nice like the old man said? 

 

The old man open the door with a wide smile and showed a 12 guys in there, sitting while chatting between them.

 

" Yideraa~" The old man waved and pat their back like they are at the same age. Yoona heard all of them are laugh of something makes her doubt if they are laughing about her. The old man asked her to wait outside the room until he asked her to enter. Yoona rub her sweaty palm. Why am I so nervous?

 

" I've brought you new manager." The old man said makes the 12 young beautiful guys curious of who and how does their manager looks like.

 

" Chinjaa? Where is she? Is she pretty?" Chanyeol's manly voice was sound, asked excitedly. Indeed handsome boys, love pretty girls. Yoona sigh, heavily. They'll be really dissapointed if I am not as pretty as they thought.

 

" I know you are excited. She's beautiful and young, Im Yoona~" The old man called Yoona out with admiration. Yoona take a deep breath and enter the room where the 12 guys are waiting. EXO widen up their eyes, stunned.