Room

EXO'S MANAGER

Location: EXO's dorm

 

Yoona enter her new room, amazed. There is a bed, a white cabinet, a study table and lastly a make-up table. There's a bathroom near her cabinet. Everything is just nice. A simple decoration with light orange for the wall and yellow for her bed. Cute and simple. She love it, for short.

 

" It's cute. Thank you, D.O." Yoona turn towards EXO and look at D.O, smile brightly. He nod, blush slightly.

 

" How did you know, noona?" Kai asked weirdly.

 

" It was writen there." Yoona point at a board that is hanging beside the window, ' I hope you like my decoration, noona~ -D.O' and a small heart beside his name. EXO scratch their head while D.O giggled nervously. They sure like boards, huh? Yoona thought. 

 

" Noona, you can rest for the time being." Chen said with a smile. Yoona smile.

 

" Princess, please take some rest. I know you are tired after your ride." Kris smile. He suddenly pull Yoona's hand and act like a gentleman, he gently kiss it. Yoona's heart skip a beat. What is he doing?

 

" Hyung! That's not fair!" Tao hit Kris's arm. Other EXO member protesed.

 

" That is not our agreement!" Kai widen up his eyes.

 

" You are not being fair, hyung!' Sehun pout.

 

" Fair or not? First come first serve." Kris wink at Yoona. Yoona blush hardly.

 

" Anyway, even if I give you guys a chance, I don't think you'll do it." Kris smile playfully. EXO protesed.

 

" Stop it! You are embarrasing Yoona." Xiumin said when he saw Yoona's blushing face.

 

" Anniyo. I am not!" Yoona hide her red face with her palm. Other EXO member blush slightly as they saw Yoona is pouting. She looks so cute.

 

" Okay, that's it. Let's give pretty noona some space, guys." Suho and Baekhyun said and pull the other member's hand out of the room. They quickly come into their sense and giggled nervously. They took a glance of Yoona before leaving. Yoona try to calm herself. She look up and meet Kris's eyes. His handsome face form a smile. Yoona quickly look down and slowly close the door. 

 

" That was close." Yoona touch her chest. She shook her head fiercely suddenly. 

 

" Get a grip, Im Yoona!" Yoona hit her head. She take a deep breath and exhale slowly.

 

Yoona head towards her luggage and take out her belongings. She put her clothes and arrange it one by one in the cabinet. After that, she put her make-up things like comb, her favourite Issey Miyake perfume, a lip gloss and lastly her small Rilakkuma that she stick it at the mirror. And 3 medium size Rilakkuma was arrange according her favourite ranking, nicely on her single bed. And finally throw herself on the bed. She look up at the ceiling and slowly fall asleep.

 

 

A short update, sorry >.< There is a small YoonKris moment but I'm still thinking of who should I pair Yoona with. Please give me some suggestions, thanks ^v^