Meet them?

EXO'S MANAGER

2 years later…

 

 

 

Location: XXX Restaurant (Paris)

 

 

 

Yoona walk into her usual restaurant as she spot a figure sitting quietly in the corner of the cafe, waiting for her. Yoona force herself to form a smile when he wave at her. She walk towards him with mix feelings.

 

 

 

" Here, princess." The ex-member of SHINee, Minho smile warmly as he pull a chair in front of his seat for Yoona. She smile a little and sit on the chair, move her eyes to Minho as the guy keep staring at her. His fake innocent stare makes Yoona clench her teeth tightly, try to hold her anger.

 

 

 

" I thought you have something to say." Yoona wake him up from his dream. Minho giggle nervously when he knows that he makes Yoona uncomfortable. 

 

 

 

" Well… You see… Today is our anniversary. So, I thought maybe we can go out celebrate it together." That's right, you heard what he said. They've been going out since last year, a year after they left Korea. Minho asks her to go out with him exactly on 12 June and Yoona give him unexpectedly answer, yes. You see, Yoona never care about their date or anything. She just do what she wants to. While Minho, even though Yoona cancelled a their date a lot of times but still he never get mad of her. He changed a lot because of Yoona, like seriously. He become more timid, shy and polite. And that makes Yoona feel so annoyed. Actually, the reason she accept him is just one, to revenge on him. She can't accept the fact, first, Minho act like he done anything to Yoona, second, he take her away from her family. 

 

 

 

" Well, of course. Why not?" Yoona hold her fist and form a fake smile, she nod. Minho smile brightly, knowing that he'll spend time with Yoona. Yoona stand up suddenly.

 

 

 

" I need to go to the bathroom for a while." Minho smile and continue on staring Yoona's beautiful face. He looks around the restaurant still with a wide smile when suddenly his eyes stop at Yoona's phone on the table. Curious, he slowly take her phone and look through it. His face turn red due to anger as he looks all of Yoona's photos. The pictures that he and Yoona took the other day are no longer in there, there's none of his and Yoona's photos inside her phone gallery. There are just her and EXO's pictures. He looks all of the photos one by one while biting his lips. A picture of her, D.O, Kai and Baekhyun took makes him hold the phone tightly and a picture of Sehun kiss her on the cheek makes him burning more. Anger control him as he saw Yoona took with EXO around her, hugging her tightly with bright smile, there's a sentence that written on the picture 'EXOYOONG forever'. He looks at the date, 11 June 2013, a day before she left them. 

 

 

 

Yoona walk out of the bathroom and stop as she saw Minho standing there, looking at her with anger in his eyes. Yoona can sense something wrong. She widen up her eyes as she saw Minho holding her phone tightly. Her heart beat faster than usual. She walk towards him.

 

 

 

" How dare you…" Minho stare into her.

 

 

 

" Give me back my phone." Yoona says calmly. She don't want to cause mess in the restaurant. 

 

 

 

" Why do you still have these?" Minho shows her photo of Luhan and Xiumin hug her from behind. Yoona let out a small sigh.

 

 

 

" Just give it back, Minho." Yoona try to take her phone back but Minho avoid it.

 

 

 

" No until you explain to me why do you still have these stupid photos?"

 

 

 

" Mind your words, please." Yoona try to reach her phone from Minho but he's too tall for her.

 

 

 

" I don't understand you. Why do you still care about them when I am the one who always here for you?" Minho raise his voice a little, customers start looking at them.

 

 

 

" Oh, please Minho! Stop it! Act like an adult. We're in public right now." She run her hand through her hair.

 

 

 

" I don't care! Why can't you just forget them? It won't change anything even if you keep on thinking about them. You are invincible to them and that won't change once you take your first step into the airplane with me. Did you forget that?"

 

 

 

" Gosh, Minho! Please! Don't make me repeat myself! I said stop it! Just cut it out! You are embarrassing yourself!" Yoona is piss off but still can control her anger from explode unlike this guy in front of her.

 

 

 

" You told me once that they'll search for you but the result is? After 2 years, they are still not here." He let out a small laugh, mocking Yoona. 

 

 

 

"Don't you get it? They are gone, Yoona! They won't come back for you!"

 

 

 

" Stop it!" Yoona hold her fist, her heart ache as she heard Minho's word. Yes, she's still waiting for them even though it is impossible. She break their promise by leaving them and that is unforgiveable. She bet they're probably having fun without her. They're probably happier without her.

 

 

 

" Stop hoping for something that won't come true, Yoona! Do you heard me? Those useless guy won't come back. Just accept the fact that I am the only one here for you. Trust me! They won't come back for you. They are de--" Yoona throw a slap to his face, can't control the anger burning inside her.

 

 

 

" That's right! You were right! They won't search for me after what I've done. But those useless guys you said are worth more than a stupid bastard like you. They might seems dumb, straightforward and all but they are the one that save me from some stupid guys that make fun of me, they are the one that comfort me when I lose hope, they are the one makes me smile, they are the one that makes laugh become one of my habit, they are the one who teach me to love and they are the one that makes me feel like I've been loved." Yoona wipe her tears as she look up bravely, with a smile.

 

 

 

" So, tell me Minho. You said, that you are the only one here for me. But where are you when I needed you the most every time?" 

 

 

 

The next morning…

 

 

 

So now I come to you with open arms~

Nothing to hide~ 

Believe what I say~

So here I am~

With open arms~

 

 

 

" Yeobsaeyeo?" Yoona answers as soon as she heard her phone play her favorite song cover by EXO.

 

 

 

" Yeobsaeyeo? Is this Im Yoona-ssi?" A soft and familiar voice hit her eardrum. Who is this?

 

 

 

" Yes, this is Yoona. May I know who is this?" Yoona asks confusedly.

 

 

 

" YOONGIE-AH!!!!" Yoona almost drop her phone as soon as she heard the 8 trouble maker that she used to know.

 

 

 

" Unnie! You don't have to yell just to wake me up!" Yoona shout back. She can hear they giggle behind their conversation. SNSD and her still keep in touch even after she left Korea, they promised they won't tell EXO as long as they don't lost contact with Yoona.

 

 

 

" Yoongie-ah~ Since we're here, can't you at least let us in?" Their sudden question makes Yoona widen up her eyes. They're here? Yoona run down and click open her door when 8 girls makes a surprise by rush into her house without permission. Yoona's jaw drop. This is bad.

 

 

 

" Unnie, Seohyun! What are you doing here?" Yoona lock her house door and walk towards the living room where the 8 girls are sitting comfortably like this is their dorm.

 

 

 

" What do you mean what we are doing here? Of course visiting our beloved sister." Yuri hug her from behind. That's right, Yuri and her become friends and Yuri is unexpectedly much more closer to her than other SNSD member after the meeting between her and Yuri that night.

 

 

 

" Unnie." Yoona look at Yuri, she knows that is not the answer.

 

 

 

" Okay, okay~ We're here because of SMTOWN WEEK. They held it here." Yoona widen up her eyes. Then, that's mean...

 

 

 

" How did you know that I live here?" Yoona asks even though there are questions that she need to ask especially about them.

 

 

 

" You know, sometimes become an idol is not that bad actually. We have bodyguards or spy to search you for us." Hyoyeon wink at her while grab the TV remote and change the channel.

 

 

 

" Yah! Don't change the channel! It's my favorite movie." Jessica take the remote away and they ended up fighting because of TV. Yoona play with her hands, she has something to say but can't say it out.

 

 

 

" Yoona, do you have anything to ask?" Sooyoung look at her with concern looks. Yoona look up and quickly shook her head. She force herself to smile.

 

 

 

" Here. We want you to go to the concert." Taeyeon take out a VIP ticket that she reserved for Yoona only. Yoona stare up at her with unbelievable looks. 

 

 

 

" Mianhae, unnie. But I don't…" Taeyeon cut her words with her share glare. 

 

 

 

" Sooner or later, you have to meet them." Tiffany touch her hand gently.

 

 

 

" They hate me. Why should I meet them?" 

 

 

 

" And what make you think like that?" 

 

 

 

" They miss you, Yoong." Jessica wrap her arm around Yoona. Yoona sigh, heavily. She leave her no choice.