Sick

EXO'S MANAGER

 

Location: EXO's dorm

 

 

 

" Guys, get me 2 wet towels! Hurry up!" Lay and Luhan that is the closest to the door rush out of the room and return with a small basin and 2 wet towels in their hands. EXO was shock when they saw Yoona lie in front of their dorm door, unconscious. Her tempature are rising when Suho check her tempature. 

 

 

 

" This is bad. She's burning!" Sehun says, panic after touch her forehead. Yoona is panting hardly and her body are sweating. EXO start to panic, don't know what they should do right now. 

 

 

 

" Wait! Let me check what we should do." Kris search some information in his phone. All of them wait for Kris's answer. He start to blush hardly suddenly.

 

 

 

" What? Why are you blushing? Hurry up! Tell us!" Kai grab Kris's arm. Kris look away and show the information he got to his other members. All of them skip a beat as they read the information. They look at Yoona slowly, doubting should they do it or not.

 

 

 

" Ottokhe?" Chanyeol scratch his head.

 

 

 

" I'll do it!" Baekhyun sit beside Yoona that is lying on the bed.

 

 

 

" Get away from her, ert!" D.O pull him away from Yoona. All of them start to volunteer themselves to do what the information asks them to.

 

 

 

" Yah!!! What do you think you're doing?" A dolphin scream was sound. All of them turn towards the door and saw 7 girls looking at them angrily. They gulp.

 

 

 

" ert! How dare you touch our innocent Yoongie!!" Taeyeon the kid leader of SNSD half shout. Seohyun and Tiffany rush towards Yoona that is burning. They touch her face and give a sign not-good to other SNSD members.

 

 

 

" First, change her clothes. Get her something warm." Seohyun Yoona's shirt but stop at the 3rd button when she felt 12 pair of wolf eyes staring them, jaw drop.

 

 

 

" Get out from here before I kick all of you out!" Hyoyeon put her hands on her hip. EXO rush out but took a glance before head out from the room. Tiffany make a I'm-watching-you sign cause 12 of them run out of the room.

 

 

 

Location: Seoul Hospital

 

 

 

Yoona's view blurt as she try to open her eyes. The medicine's smell makes her feel like vomiting. Since kids, she dislike the smell of medicines. Wait… Hospital? Yoona move her aching head a bit to look around. The view of some girls and boys in the room force her to know who are them.

 

 

 

" She's awake!" A familiar voice says, sounds like relief. They gather around her room since last 2 days, full with hope for Yoona to awake. Yoona touch her head and her views seems clear to her and the first person she saw, smile sweetly to her. 

 

 

 

" Hey…" The guy's soft voice makes her heart felt warm a bit. She try to sit when Sunny that is standing the closest to her, help her.

 

 

 

" Be careful, Yoongie~" Sunny's aegyo voice hit her eardrum. Yoona force her body to sit as she want, maybe because she's not moving for 2 days, her body are not too comfortable moving. She thank Sunny after she succeed on sitting. She look up at all SNSD member well of

course short a member which she don't feel like meeting at all with EXO look at her with a relief smile.

 

 

 

" Yoongie-ah~ We miss you so much~" All SNSD member hug her tightly cause the second younger girl laugh. They break the hug after an hour hugging, she stretch her body a bit.

 

 

 

" Noona…" Yoona look up at EXO and shock. All of them are crying. 

 

 

 

" Aww~ Come here~" Yoona giggle as all of them rush towards her and pull her into their hug. The one who cry the most is Tao, of course, EXO's crybaby. SNSD pout watch their closeness in jealousy.

 

 

 

" We're so worried!!" Kris cry louder while holding a box of tissue. What is wrong with their 'duizhang' lately?

 

 

 

" Oh-hoh! Manly Luhan, why are you crying so badly?" Luhan wipe away his tears, try to act cool. Yoona laugh and touch his head gently. 

 

 

 

" Xiumin-hyung, just cry!" Chanyeol sobs.

 

 

 

" No, I won't." Xiumin keep fanning himself. Yoona pull Xiumin closer to her and embrace him softly. Xiumin burst into tears and cry louder.

 

 

 

" You guys are too worried about me." Yoona smile.

 

 

 

" Noona, hug me as well!" Sehun try to pull Xiumin away from her but Xiumin stick to Yoona like a koala. Yoona look around as she felt someone is missing.

 

 

 

" Kai-ah~ Waegerae?" Yoona found an average height and charming guy standing straightly in the corner of the room. Kai look up, didn't realize that Yoona saw him. He touch the back of his neck.

 

 

 

" Come here, my kkamjjong~" Kai smile widely and run towards Yoona.

 

 

 

Yoona has to stay in the hospital for 2 days to make sure she's fine. Actually, EXO asks the doctor to let her stay until she is fully recovered.

 

 

 

" I'm fine." Yoona assure them. EXO shook their head together.

 

 

 

" No! You have to stay until the doctor says you may go." Baekhyun make a strict but cute face to her.

 

 

 

" The doctor already told me that I can go." Yoona raise one of her eyebrows to him. EXO clear their throat.

 

 

 

" Well, seems like he want you stay." Lay says while look around.

 

 

 

" Noona, do you want us to buy food?" The 'food' word lighten up her eyes. She's desperate of food right now. EXO know that she want to eat right now.

 

 

 

" We'll be right back!" 11 of them leave the room leaving Yoona and D.O alone.

 

 

 

" Well, I guess we can talk in peace." Yoona smile in satisfaction. D.O smile back. A plastic bag caught her attention when she's look around.

 

 

 

" What is that?" Yoona asks curiously when she smell something delicious.

 

 

 

" Actually, I've brought something but since they are heading out to buy food for you, I think it's not necessary anymore." D.O giggle nervously. 

 

 

 

" I want it." Yoona's answer makes him widen up his big round eyes.

 

 

 

" If it's D.O's cook, I'll eat it for sure." D.O slowly held out the plastic bag with tupperware inside full with food.

 

 

 

" I'll eat well! Thank you, Kyungsoo~" Yoona smile brightly as she saw the food that D.O brought it's one of her favorite food. D.O stare at Yoona that is eating, with a smile that he himself didn't realize. He like the way Yoona praise his food everytime he cook. He like the smile that Yoona always form for him everytime she hug her and acting like a kid. He likes the nervous feeling that Yoona always cause him.

 

 

 

" It's delicious!" Yoona smile happily after she's done eating. D.O smile in satisfaction when he saw the tupperware is clean enough that he can see his own face on it. The 2 of them talk and laugh when D.O start their conversations. They laugh hardly. D.O's heart-shaped smile keep forming makes Yoona want to squish him with all her strength.

 

 

 

" Kyungsoo, you will always be my cutest dongsaeng ever!!!" Yoona's words froze his smile. Dongsaeng…. 

 

 

 

" You will make me as your prettiest noona, right?" Yoona's neat and white teeth shown to D.O. 

 

 

 

" Of… Of course." D.O force himself to smile. 

 

 

 

" Noona, you should get rest." D.O says with a bitter smile. Yoona think a while and nod. She bury her face in her pillow while D.O pull her blanket and put it on Yoona to keep her warm enough.

 

 

 

" Goodnight, Kyunggie~" Yoona suddenly felt her eyelids a bit heavy and slowly drown into her sleep. D.O sigh, heavily. He held out his hand slowly, try to touch Yoona's face. 

 

 

 

" I'll wait to the moment that you know how I feel…" Without realizing what is he doing, his heart-shaped lips is on Yoona's forehead. Just a gentle kiss, he pull over and smile.

 

 

 

 

Ohorat~ Another update!!! I'll try to update often, my beautiful readers~ Thank you for waiting :D *Omona, Kyungsoo-ah~ What are you doing? >.< Once again, I'm sorry to make more KyungYoon and BaekYoon<--- I am just so obsessed about them. There will be more LuYoon or YoonKai or YoonHun or YoonHo next update >.< Thank you for waiting!!!