Past

EXO'S MANAGER

Location: EXO's dorm compound

 

 

 

" Noona, hurry up! We'll be waiting in the car!" Tao half shouts in front of Yoona's room. SM held a formal party for their idol group which is EXO of course was invited along with Yoona. 

 

 

 

" Arraseo!" Yoona rush out their dorm and after lock the door, she run towards where 12 beautiful guys with tuxedo waiting for her. 

 

 

 

" Yideraa! Mianhae!" Yoona reveal herself by wearing a cute white knee-length dress with 2 inches heels while holding a small black purse. EXO turn and stunned. By her beauty, of course. Yoona let down her long brown hair for the first time. She run towards them with a bright smile.

 

 

 

" Why are you looking at me like that?" Yoona asks weirdly when EXO just stare at her without blinking. They come into their sense.

 

 

 

" Nothing…" Kris clear his throat. 

 

 

 

" Do I look weird?" Yoona asks. EXO widen up their eyes.

 

 

 

" You… You look okay." Kris slowly said. Baekhyun hit his arm. Yoona seems disappointed.

 

 

 

" You look beautiful, noona." Suho smile.

 

 

 

" Chinjaa? Gomawo, Junmyeonnie~" Yoona pat his head with a proud smile. Suho blush slightly.

 

 

 

" I'll look prettier if I tie up my hair." Yoona take out her hairband and try to tie up her hair when Luhan grab her hand. Yoona look at him weirdly.

 

 

 

" I like it when you let down your hair." Luhan ruffles Yoona's hair gently.

 

 

 

" Oh, kerae? Arraseo." Yoona's perfume was spread around them makes them skip a beat when Yoona flip her hair back slowly. Her eyes move towards D.O suddenly.

 

 

 

" Kyungsoo-ah!!!" Yoona run towards D.O and hug his arm. Her favorite dongsaeng, D.O seems a little shock when he look up at the other members that are staring at him like they are going to cook him alive.

 

 

 

" You look so cute!" She poke D.O's cheek makes the younger guy blush slightly, his heart-shaped lips that Yoona has always admire form. D.O looks so cute in a tuxedo. Since his body is small, he looks like a cute little boy.

 

 

 

" You look beautiful as always." D.O praise.

 

 

 

" I knew you are the best!" Yoona hug D.O tightly. Kai that can't stand Yoona and D.O's closeness, pull Yoona away suddenly.

 

 

 

" Noona! Why are you always care about D.O first? We are here as well!" Kai says angrily. Yoona shock at Kai's sudden action. 

 

 

 

" Waegerae? All of you know that my favorite is Kyungsoo, right?" Yoona turn towards D.O. He look down, try to avoid eye contact with other members. 

 

 

 

" Then, who is your second and third favorite?" Kai asks while look at the other members.

 

 

 

" Of course, it's Sehun and Baekhyun." Yoona answers back in a second. Sehun and Baekhyun smile in satisfaction as they heard they are top 3 of Yoona's favorite while the other look at them with envy looks.

 

 

 

" You're always choose someone whom is cute and squishy." Kai protesed.

 

 

 

" Who won't like cute guys?" Yoona says again.

 

 

 

" You're not being fair!" Kai look at Yoona with upset looks.

 

 

 

" Come on! Of course I like all of you. Why did you care so much about favorite or not?" Yoona asks. She certainly don't understand why Kai is acting weird. The other EXO member are speechless.

 

 

 

" Stop it both of you. Kai, don't act so childish." Luhan stand between them. Yoona sigh heavily. Kai turn and walk into the car.

 

 

 

" Why is he like that?" Yoona mumbles. 

 

 

 

" I don't know what has gotten into him but just let him be." Chanyeol that stand beside her says. 

 

 

 

" Let's go, princess." Chanyeol put his arm around Yoona's shoulder and both of them enter the car. Luhan, Sehun, Chanyeol, D.O, Suho and Chen in a car with Yoona while the other member is in the other car.

 

 

 

" Do you think SHINee-sunbaenim will be there?" Chen start the conversation. Yoona look at him. SHINee?

 

 

 

" I hope they are. They've been away far too long." Suho put down his phone and says.

 

 

 

" Oh, yes! I can claim back my iPod from Key-hyung!" Chanyeol says excitedly.

 

 

 

" I thought you gave it to him." Suho says again.

 

 

 

" Why would I give that to him when it's mine?" Chanyeol turn towards Suho. Suho smile shows his white teeth to Chanyeol.

 

 

 

" Your iPod? The blue and white one?" D.O asks. Chanyeol nod.

 

 

 

" He told me that he lost it." D.O says again.

 

 

 

" No way! That's the latest style!" Chanyeol widen up his eyes.

 

 

 

" Why did you gave it to him? He borrowed my S4 last time, and the next week I ask him my phone back, he told me he sell it." Luhan says while playing his new phone's games. Chanyeol's face was written down I-am-so-done. They laugh hardly.

 

 

 

" Who is SHINee?" Yoona asks. 

 

 

 

" They're our lovable sunbaes. We'll introduced them to you at the party later." Sehun says with his lisp. Yoona nod. 

 

 

 

' This SHINee look so close to my EXO.' Yoona mumbles herself.

 

 

 

They arrive at the SM Building sharp at 8 p.m. 

 

 

 

" Noona, kajja~" Sehun and Suho held out their hands for Yoona. She giggle and grab both of their hands since she don't want to turn one of them down. 

 

 

 

" Thank you." The 2 of them smile widely as Yoona's soft hand touch them. Kris, Xiumin, Lay, Baekhyun, Tao and Kai walk out from the car when they arrive as well. Yoona take a glance at Kai. 

 

 

 

' He seems fine.' Yoona slowly says when she saw Kai is laughing because of Lay's Christina impersonation.

 

 

 

12 beautiful guys with a goddess walk in cause all of the artists turn toward them. They head to a spot after take some cake and drinks from a table that full with food.

 

 

 

" Noona, are you dieting again?" Lay asks while drink his water. EXO turn toward her.

 

 

 

" Yoong, you are too skinny. Eat more." Xiumin held out his cake.

 

 

 

" No, I'm fine. I don't feel like eating, right now." Yoona smiles while touch her hair. Yoona's heart is beating faster than usual and that makes this goddess feels like something might happen to her. She can't calm herself.

 

 

 

" Noona, gwenchana?" Baekhyun touch Yoona's hand gently. Yoona look at Baekhyun and force herself to smile.

 

 

 

" I'm fine." Yoona answers.

 

 

 

" Are you sure? Because you don't seem sick, you seems worried about something." Baekhyun's answer makes Yoona smile. This guy is really something.

 

 

 

" If there's anything you need, tell me." Baekhyun look at Yoona worriedly. He may be seems childish and makes someone want to protect him but sometimes he acts like an oppa and that makes Yoona comfortable with him and of course D.O act like Baekhyun as well. D.O is too matured for his young age so Yoona don't feel awkward around him like she is awkward with Kris or Luhan sometimes even though they are 90' liners like her. The one she is close to is only with Xiumin and other members that are younger than her.

 

 

 

" Yoongie-ah!!!" 2 familiar voice was sound suddenly and in a flash Yoona is in a hug before Taeyeon and Jessica could reach her first. Yoona look up and saw this two cute couple hugging her.

 

 

 

" Yah! How could you do this to your noona? Give her back to us!" TaeSic try to pull Yoona away from HunYeol. Sehun and Chanyeol pull Yoona further away.

 

 

 

" Chuechonghamnida, noona! But Yoong-noona is ours." Sehun hold Yoona's hand.

 

 

 

" Yah! Don't touch my noona!" Kai pull Yoona's hand away from Sehun. Yoona look at Kai weirdly. And what is this 'my noona'?

 

 

 

" She's ours!" Taeyeon pull Yoona back from Kai and in a flash Yoona is beside Jessica. EXO can't do anything since Yoona is in TaeSic's hug. 

 

 

 

" Yoongie, you look so cute today!" Jessica pinch Yoona's cheek with a wide smile while Taeyeon hug Yoona's arm tightly. Yoona smile awkwardly. She look up as 5 girls walk towards them with a beautiful smile.

 

 

 

" Yideraa! This is the girl we told you about!" Taeyeon's answer makes the 5 girls suddenly run toward Yoona. Yoona widen up her eyes.

 

 

 

" You look so cute!" 

 

 

 

" What is the brand of your dress?"

 

 

 

" Are you a model before?"

 

 

 

" Your skin are so soft!"

 

 

 

" Are you a fan of Issey Miyake's perfume? You smell so nice!"

 

 

 

Yoona can't answer all of the question since there are so many. 

 

 

 

" Yah! Hajima! You are scaring her!" Jessica push them away for a while.

 

 

 

" You haven't greet her." Taeyeon says and all of them keep quiet and start on introduce themselves.

 

 

 

" Annyeong! I'm Tiffany. This tall girl is Sooyoung and that short girl is Sunny. Hyoyeon the dancing queen and that is our maknae Seohyun." Tiffany's eye-smile was shown. 

 

 

 

" Neh, annyeonghasaeyeo. Im Yoona imnida." Yoona flash a smile and bow.

 

 

 

" Wait! Where is our black pearl?" Hyoyeon asks and look around.

 

 

 

" She's of course with her someone." Sunny hit Hyoyeon's arm.

 

 

 

" Noona, where is SHINee sunbaenim?" Kris asks as he looks around.

 

 

 

" Who call us?" 4 handsome guys walk towards them. EXO rush towards them and hug them especially Kai and Taemin.

 

 

 

" They are close since Kai and Taemin are bestfriends." Sooyoung says. Yoona shocks as Sooyoung knows what she is thinking. Sooyoung smile.

 

 

 

" So, who is this pretty girl?" Onew walk towards Yoona and SNSD follow by the others.

 

 

 

" What's your name, goddess?" Taemin move his face closer to Yoona. Yoona skip a beat.

 

 

 

" Don't get so close to her. You have Naeun, remember?" Kai push Taemin's head away. 

 

 

 

" Don't bring up Naeun here." Taemin pout.

 

 

 

" You guys fought again?" Luhan asks as he shook his head.

 

 

 

" Just don't bring up her name. I am focusing on this girl right now." Taemin move his eyes towards Yoona.

 

 

 

" Ann… Annyeonghasaeyeo, EXO's manager Im Yoona imnida." Yoona introduce herself nervously. She felt nervous as she's with top stars.

 

 

 

" She mean, SNSD's member Im Yoona." Seohyun's answer makes everyone widen up their eyes.

 

 

 

" Yes. Soon enough." Tiffany smile. Yoona shook her head and smile.

 

 

 

" Kemanhae. Hyung, I think you are losing someone here." Chen looks around as SHINee is short one member.

 

 

 

" He's with someone of course." Jonghyun says and put his arm around Yoona's shoulder suddenly cause the younger girl shock. She felt uncomfortable.

 

 

 

" Hyung, only I can do that." Chanyeol move Jonghyun's arm away and put his own arm on Yoona's shoulder. 

 

 

 

" And me." Luhan put his arm around Yoona's shoulder as well. Jonghyun glare at them with envy looks. Yoona giggle.

 

 

 

" Yoona, right? Are you interested on having dinner with me?" Onew asks with a wink. Yoona shock.

 

 

 

" Hyung… Don't frightened up my noona." D.O hold Yoona's hand. Yoona smile.

 

 

 

" Can't you give us a chance?" Taemin protesed. EXO shook their head. SHINee and SNSD seems envy of Yoona and EXO's closeness.

 

 

 

All of them talking and laughing including Yoona. She thought that she won't get along with them but it's in the opposite. Yoona is really having fun.

 

 

 

" Yah! What take you 2 so long?" Hyoyeon's suddenly said cause all of them look at a couple that are walking towards them. Yoona look up at the couple and…

 

 

 

' Prang!!!'

 

 

 

Yoona's plate that she's holding fall on the ground and break into pieces cause all of them turn towards her especially EXO when they saw Yoona's face become so pale.

 

 

 

" No... No..." She's trembling. The couple is so shock as they saw Yoona. The moment is just like only the 3 of them.