A day

EXO'S MANAGER

 

 

Location: EXO's dorm

 

 

 

" Wake up, everyone!!!" Yoona half shout in the living room at 7.30 a.m. No answer even from one of them… 

 

 

 

Yoona take a deep breath and head to each of their room. After knock and half shout for 15 minutes, Kai open the door while yawning.

 

 

 

" Oh… Noona, wae?" Kai ask and lie his head on the door, half asleep. He didn't realize that he is just wearing a boxer when Yoona quickly look away, blush slightly. 

 

 

 

" Yah! Cover yourself, kid!" Kai look at her weirdly and look at himself.

 

 

 

" Oh! Mianhae, noona…" Kai pull his blanket from his bed and cover his body, smile awkwardly. Yoona clear .

 

 

 

" To… Today is cleaning day! Wake Suho and Chen up! In 10 minutes, gather in the living room." Yoona nervously says and walk away. Kai smile, look at Yoona and walk back into his room, wake the other 2 even though he himself are sleepy. He know all of won't dare to disobey Yoona. She head to Luhan, Sehun and D.O's room and walk in.

 

 

 

" Kyungsoo-ah, ileona." Yoona kneel beside D.O's bed and shake his shoulder. Other than other member, Yoona is nice to D.O than other members since D.O don't always cause trouble. 

 

 

 

" Oh… Noona…" D.O awake, he yawn and rub his eyes. Cute.

 

 

 

" Wash your face." Yoona pat D.O's head and walk towards Sehun and Luhan's bed. She shook her head and quickly pull Luhan's hand.

 

 

 

" Luhannie, wake up!" Yoona pull his arm again, Luhan is still not moving. Opposite of pulling, Yoona is pull by Luhan and she fall on top of him, her face almost touch his face. Yoona skip a beat and try to pull herself away but Luhan's grip is more strong and she fall on top of him again. Luhan's beautiful face form a faint smile. 

 

 

 

" Embarrased?" Luhan whispered makes Yoona blush hardly and use her strongness to pull away, and she succeed.

 

 

 

" Don't daydreaming!" Yoona nervously says, smack his head and walk away. 

 

 

 

" Almost." Luhan touch his head with a pain expression and smile again. He stand up and walk to the bathroom.

 

 

 

Yoona shake Sehun's body to wake him up.

 

 

 

" Sehun! Today is our cleaning day! So, wake up!" Yoona jump on his bed like a child. Sehun's body was bounce and kick by Yoona, fall on the ground. 

 

 

 

" Apha!" Sehun touch his forehead. Yoona widen up her eyes and quickly jump down his bed. 

 

 

 

" Apha?" Yoona look at him worriedly. It's her fault. She was planning to just play around, but she didn't realize that Sehun is already at the end of his bed. She touch Sehun's forehead gently.

 

 

 

" Mianhae, Sehunnie…" Yoona bite her lower lips. Sehun sometimes may be a troublesome like his other hyungs but Yoona take care of him well after D.O since he is the youngest. Sehun skip a beat as Yoona's face is so close to him.

 

 

 

" My fans will get mad if they saw my bruise." Sehun pout and sit on the floor. 

 

 

 

" Chalmudwueseo…" Yoona look at his forehead. She slowly blow it. Sehun's heart beat faster than usual. His milky skin start to turn into red. 

 

 

 

" Gather in the living room after freshen up." She says and pat his head. Sehun touch his forehead and smile shyly. 

 

 

 

After 15 minutes waiting, 13 of them gather in the living room. 12 of them are still with their sleepy face while the girl is smiling, full with energetic.

 

 

 

" Let's start! I've divide you into 3 group so just follow. Okay?" Yoona ask with a bright smile.

 

 

 

" Neh!" Only D.O answered. Yoona shook her head, try to ignore them and continue on saying the group that she divide into.

 

 

 

" Tao, Sehun, Chanyeol and Xiumin is in a group who are in charge of cleaning all of the bathroom. Kris, Kai, Chen and Lay in charge of the living room and kitchen and lastly Suho, D.O, Baekhyun, Luhan and me myself in charge of all the room." Yoona said and all of them obey her with force. They start to clean the house.

 

 

 

" Suho, you clean your own bed. Wait! Where is your bed anyway?" Yoona ask and look around the room. Among Kai and Chen, Suho's bed is the messiest. Suho and D.O that beside her giggle. 

 

 

 

" Baekhyun-ah, can you help me with this curtain?" Yoona turn towards Baekhyun. Baekhyun nod and head to Yoona. Baekhyun take off the curtain and put it into a plastic. The curtain are so dirty that it can't be easily wash. So, they decide to just throw it away. After a while, Yoona head to the bathroom where 2 beautiful guys whom are Xiumin and Chanyeol are sweating while cleaning.

 

 

 

" You guys look so horrible!" Kris and Chen laugh hardly. 

 

 

 

" Stop laughing. Help Lay clean the kitchen. He's dying there." She point at Lay that is lying on the dining table, exhausted. Kris and Chen laugh again.

 

 

 

" Where is Kai, anyway?" Yoona look around when she realize that the dancing boy is not around. 

 

 

 

" He's in the bathroom." Chen point at a bathroom, not far from them. 

 

 

 

" If you're done, you can rest." Yoona smile and walk into the bathroom. She put on gloves and fetch a brusher and wash the sink.

 

 

 

" Oh! Noona, what are you doing?" Chanyeol that realize an extra person is in the bathroom as well, turn towards Yoona.

 

 

 

" Helping you, of course." Yoona smile and continue on washing the sink.

 

 

 

" We're fine. You don't have to help us." Xiumin says and wipe away his sweats.

 

 

 

" I want to help." Yoona answer back. Xiumin and Chanyeol look at each other and continue on doing their work. Well… if Yoona insist on helping, they can't do anything.

 

 

 

" Chanyeol, back off a little. I need to clean the window." Yoona push Chanyeol gently, away from her spot and climb on a ladder to clean the window since the window is higher (taller) than Kris.

 

 

 

" Yoong, be careful." Xiumin hold the ladder for Yoona so she won't fall since the bathroom's floor is slippery. Yoona nod.

 

 

 

" Over there, noona!" Sehun that suddenly appear point at the dirty window for Yoona to clean it.

 

 

 

" Oh? You're done?" Yoona turn. Sehun and Tao makes a thumbs-up and smile in satisfaction.

 

 

 

Yoona clean the window roughly when Xiumin that didn't realize his feet hit the ladder cause Yoona lose her balance and fall from the ladder.

 

 

 

" Ahh!" Yoona half shout and close her eyes. She fall into a warm hug before she know.

 

 

 

" Nice catch!" Yoona open her eyes and look up, confusedly.

 

 

 

" When did you get here?" Yoona ask, weirdly.

 

 

 

" Few minutes before you fall." Kai smile.

 

 

 

" Yoong, mianhae." Xiumin apologize and stick out his tongue.

 

 

 

" Gwenchana." Yoona answered.

 

 

 

" Now, put me down." Kai put Yoona down slowly.

 

 

 

" Thank you." Yoona ruffles his hair and climb back on the ladder when Chanyeol stop her.

 

 

 

" Let me do it." Chanyeol grab Yoona's arm.

 

 

 

" Anniyo, I'll do it." Yoona says.

 

 

 

" What if you fall again?" Chanyeol says again, not so agreed.

 

 

 

" Then, you have to catch me." Yoona smile.

 

 

 

" No way! The last time I carried you, I can't move for a week." Chanyeol says. 

 

 

 

" Are you saying I've gain weight?" Yoona hit his shoulder. Chanyeol make a a-bit sign.

 

 

 

" Anyway! Just let me do it." Chanyeol pull Yoona's hand and he climb up on the ladder.

 

 

 

" Yah! If you fall, who's going to catch you?" Yoona grab the ladder.

 

 

 

" Of course it's you." Chanyeol look down and smile. Yoona make a face and stick out her tongue before walk out the bathroom.

 

 

 

" Umin, hold him." Yoona touch his hand and walk out the bathroom.

 

 

 

" Noona! Where are you going?" Chanyeol half shout when he saw Yoona walk out. She ignore him and head to the room which her group is cleaning. She take a peek and saw Luhan and Suho is lying on the floor, sleeping soundly. She look around the room. It's clean. She flash a smile and walk towards them.