Daily

EXO'S MANAGER

Location: EXO's dorm compound

 

 

" Noona, hop on. We're going to be late if you daydream right now." Chanyeol's voice makes Yoona come into her sense. They giggle when Yoona just stand there without moving, seems like she is spacing out.

 

 

" Oh! Sorry." Yoona enter the car with 6 guys in it whom are Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Luhan, Kris, Kai and Chen. There are 2 car for the 12 of them since they are only allowed 6 people in a car. Yoona was supposed to sit beside the driver since it's full at the back but Kris asked to exchange seat with her, she has no choice but to agreed. She choose a seat near the door which is beside Chen. They are heading to SM Building.

 

 

" All of you bring your lyrics, right?" Yoona turn towards them. All of them kept quiet. Some of them look away, avoid meeting Yoona's eyes.

 

 

" You didn't bring it?" Yoona widen up her eyes. She inform them before heading out and yet they still forget? Today is new song broadcast, if they didn't bring their lyrics, how are they going to sing? They don't even memorized those lyrics since it was given last 3 days except the beat of the songs. Her black aura was spread all around the car.

 

 

" Noona, you look prettier today." Kai suddenly praise, try to calm Yoona down. 

 

 

" That won't work on me, Kai." Yoona roll her eyes. She is doom. If they went back to their dorm, they won't make it for the broadcast. She sigh, heavily. EXO smile at her. Their face don't show that they done something wrong. Yoona dial a number and wait for the person to answer.

 

 

Yoona: Kyungsoo!

 

D.O: If it's about about the lyrics, they don't bring it.

 

Yoona: I am so done…

 

D.O: But I brought it.

 

Yoona: Really? 

 

D.O: Kereomyeon, I am not like the other members.

 

Yoona: That's a relief. Gomawo, Kyungsoo-ah~ You are the only one I can depend on!

 

 

Yoona end the call with a smile. She turn towards them and her smile vanish.

 

 

" You are lucky we have Kyungsoo." Yoona glare at them sharply makes all of them look away. They are acting like they are busy with doing things.

 

 

All of them get off from the car and head into the SM Building. They walk into the broadcast room where all of the staff are waiting.

 

 

" We're sorry for being late, some problems sort of happened." Yoona glare at EXO. EXO quickly look down.

 

 

" Anniyo, gwenchanayeo. Anyway, we can start now, right?" They asked. 

 

 

" Neh." Yoona nod and smile towards them. Baekhyun, Chen and D.O enter the other side of the recording room and put on the headphones that was prepared while the others wait for their turn. They will record for their new album ' Winter Special' which is stand about 5 songs. The 3 of them will sing 'Miracle In December' which is in the other name 'Never Got To Say Goodbye'. The song was play in the other side of the room. Yoona stand beside the person that control all of the sound and all. The song is pop ballad. The first time Yoona listen to it, she fall in love with the song, all of the songs. One of her favourite is 'The First Snow'.

 

 

D.O's sweet voice fill the room when it start, follow by Baekhyun and lastly Chen. Their harmony voice fit the song so well. They sing with all their heart while hold the lyrics which Yoona photostate it again using D.O's lyrics. After the song end, other EXO member enter the room. They use almost all of the day to broadcast the song since they still need to record chinese ver. for the album.

 

 

" I'm tired~" Tao yawn while walk beside Kris. Almost all of them seem sleepy while heading out to their car.

 

 

Yoona walk in front of them while check their next schedule in her phone. They have a radio broadcast in the night. And continue on  check for tomorrow schedule. They're free tomorrow. They might head to Hangang or to the mall. No, the mall with cause a lot of troubles. Yoona touch her forehead, thinking of their schedule when suddenly someone hug her from behind.

 

 

" Yoongie-ah~" 2 girls which is Taeyeon and Jessica of course are hugging her. Yoona widen up her eyes. EXO look at them weirdly.

 

 

" Baekhyun-ah! Your favourite SNSD, Taeyeon-noona!" Chen point at Taeyeon. Baekhyun widen up his eyes and cover his mouth. He giggle nervously. Taeyeon and Jessica look at Baekhyun weirdly and turn toward Yoona.

 

 

" I miss you so much!" Taeyeon whine while hug Yoona's arm. Yoona just smile awkwardly.

 

 

" Noona, bwoya? You girls know each other?" Baekhyun asked and look at the 3 of them confusedly.

 

 

" Who won't know such a pretty girl? Yah! You should at least greet us." Jessica protesed and hug Yoona's other arm.

 

 

" Chuechonghamnida, noona." Suho scratch his head.

 

 

" Anyway… Annyeonghasaeyeo, Jessica and Taeyeon noona." They bow towards Taeyeon and Jessica. They smile in satisfaction when their favourite hobaes greet them.

 

 

" So Yoona, do you think about it?" Taeyeon move her eyes to Yoona and asked. They still haven't give up?

 

 

" What? Think about what?" Xiumin asked.

 

 

" About joining SNSD, of course." Jessica answered. EXO widen up their eyes.

 

 

" Eh? Isn't it more than enough to have 8 girls in a group?" D.O widen up his already big eyes.

 

 

" Well, our group is supposed to have 9 girls but we short one." Taeyeon answered and look at Yoona.

 

 

" Since we found one, we don't have to worry about it anymore." Taeyeon said again. Yoona speechless.

 

 

" I'm sorry, noona but Yoong is ours." Luhan pull Yoona to his side. Yoona widen up her eyes.

 

 

" We will not let anyone take her from us. Even it's from our favorite sunbaes." Chen said again.

 

 

" Chuechonghamnida, noona. But Yoona noona is for us ever since she was born." Kai smile and half bow. Taeyeon and Jessica smile.

 

 

" We will definitely make her join us. Just wait!" And the 2 of them disappeared in a flash. Yoona scratch her head, speechless. Are they really SNSD?

 

 

" Noona, you should've told us about this." Chanyeol turn to Yoona, pout. Manly voice plus cute face bonus has a nice height for a guy, equal to perfect. 

 

 

" Mian, I thought they was just joking with me." Yoona stick out her tongue. Cute.

 

 

" Kajja. We're going to be late for our next schedule." Luhan push Yoona gently to move. She comes into her sense and follow their steps quickly. Yoona enter a car with which is Lay, Sehun, D.O, Suho and Kai.

 

 

" Noona, here! I bought you a coffee to keep you warm." Suho held out the coffee he bought for Yoona just now. Yoona stunned.

 

 

" Chinjaa ruu? Gomawo, Suho-ah~" Yoona smile brightly and take the coffee from his hand. Suho blush slightly.

 

 

" Yoong-noona, here! I bought some cookies for you." Sehun which is sitting beside Yoona, give her chip cookies that he bought which is Yoona's favorite.

 

 

" Gomawo, Sehunnie~" Yoona smile and pat Sehun's head. Sehun's white milky face form a smile. As a girl, Yoona herself envy of his milky skin. She was getting darker as she always been out.  She might be as dark as Tao or maybe darker in anytime. Yoona look at them with a bright smile. They take care of her well even though she is older. Honestly she say, she fall for them more and more.