Reaction

EXO'S MANAGER

Yoona take a deep breath and enter the room where the 12 guys are waiting for her. EXO widen up their eyes, stunned. Their heart skip a beat as Yoona flash a kind smile towards them.

 

" Woah~ She's a goddess!" Suho stunned.

 

" She is prettier than I thought." Kai mumbled to himself.

 

" Cute!" Baekhyun widen up his eyes.

 

" She's beautiful." D.O praised.

 

" She's doe-like. Like me. And she's gorgeous." Luhan quietly thought himself.

 

" Am I in heaven? Cause I'm seeing an angel right now~" Sehun blink a lot of times. All of them praising Yoona at the same time. They can't believe that this girl will become their manager.

 

" Greet." The old man said. EXO quickly stand up and straighten up their position while wipe off unvisible dust from their clothes to greet Yoona. The old man giggled, knowing EXO will definitely act like this. 

 

" Annyeonghasaeyeo, Im Yoona imnida." Yoona introduced herself with her bright voice that drown people into it. Suho clear his throat.

 

" Annyeonghasaeyeo, EXO's guardian, Suho imnida." Suho introduced himself with a kind smile. Yoona smile and bow a little. 

 

" Annyeong, in charge of being cute and fun, Baekhyun as in Byun Baekhyun imnida." Baekhyun's eye smile was shown. He is shorter compare to the other member but still taller than her.Well, he is quite cute for a guy.

 

" In charge of umma, Do Kyungsoo as in D.O imnida. Nice to meet you." D.O that is standing beside Baekhyun introduced himself with his big sparkling eyes. His eyes are very cute.

 

" EXO's dancing machine, Kai imnida. Let me just introduce the rest. These tall guys are Chanyeol and Kris." Chanyeol smile brightly while Kris bow and flash a small smile. Yoona bow back with a smile.

 

" This is our maknae, Sehun. Beside him is our cute girlfriend, Luhan..." Chanyeol smile playfully towards Luhan. Luhan's face turn crimson red and glared at Chanyeol angrily. He's pretty. Yoona thought.

 

" Relax, manly Luhan. That is Lay, our nicest member. Huang Zi Tao, our kungfu panda. And this is Chen whom looks like a dinasour." Chanyeol giggled. Chen hit his head makes the tall-cute guy groan. 

 

" And lastly, the oldest and your baozi, I am Xiumin as in Kim Minseok." Xiumin introduced himself with a smile. Yoona bow a little. They are quite nice.

 

" I think it will take time for you to remember their names. Don't worry, you'll get through it." The old man pat Yoona's shoulder. Yoona nod a little.

 

" I think I'll handle the rest. Yoona, you can make yourself comfortable with them. You can move to their dorm tomorrow." The old man said with a warm smile. EXO widen up their eyes.

 

" Ehh? She live with us?" They asked, shocked was written all over their face.

 

" Of course. Where do you expect her to live? Anyway, it's more easier to control all of these troublesome if she live with you. What do you think, Yoona?" The old man smile. EXO seems curious of Yoona's decision. She is a girl! Would she live with 12 guys in a house? They look at Yoona, waiting for her answer.

 

" Arraseo, I'll move my things tomorrow." Yoona agreed in a second. For money, she'll do anything. EXO shocked.

 

" Okay, then we are settle. Bye, guys. Take care of Yoona well." The old man said and walk out with an unreadable smile on his face. He closed the door leaving Yoona and EXO in the room, awkwardly.

 

" How old are you, Yoona-ssi?" Kris asked, to start the conversation. Seems like a cold guy.

 

" I'm 23. You can call me noona if anyone is younger than me." Her bright voice was sound again.

 

" Since you are the same age with me, Luhan and Kris, you can just call us by our name." Xiumin said. Yoona nod and smile.

 

" Where are you from, noona? Are you an angel?" Sehun asked with his puppy face. Yoona felt her cheek slightly warm. EXO nod.

 

" Can I call you 'Yoong'?" Tao that was called panda because of his natural eye-bags, asked with aegyo in his voice. Yoona widen up her eyes. Yoong?

 

" Do you want to get hit by your beloved hyungs? You are younger than her, just use noona." Luhan armlocked his neck. Tao chocked.

 

" Hyung! Mianhae, hyung!" Tao said with chocked voice.

 

" Don't you ever dream about it!" Chanyeol hit Tao's head. Tao pout.

 

" Yoona-noona, have you eaten?" D.O suddenly asked. His big eyes stare into Yoona makes Yoona gulped. His eyes are like reading my mind. Yoona thought herself.

 

" Anniyo, I'm fine." Yoona quickly answered and shook her head. She don't want to burden anyone.

 

" Oh! Chagan! Where is the food I brought?" D.O asked and looked around while Tao stand further away from his hyungs, knowing that he'll get scolded by his hyungs any minutes from now.

 

" Yah! Huang Zi Tao! That is the only food we have and yet you ate all of it?" Kris widen up his eyes. Yoona stare at them weirdly, speechless. Tao stick out his tongue. EXO glared at him sharply.

 

" Mianhae, hyung! Chalmudwueseo!" Tao hide behind Yoona. Yoona stunned as he grab her shoulder from behind.

 

" Yah! Get off from my Yoona!" Kai pull Tao away from Yoona. 

 

" You are not going to take noona as you ate all of the food! Yideraa!" Baekhyun hold his fist and they gather around and kick Tao. Tao groaned. Yoona scratch her head. Is this really the way guys get along? By killing each other?

 

She sigh, heavily. It's going to be hard year, I guess. Hmm.... Can I handle this job? It may seems hard since this guys are quite a pain since I can see the future with them even though we just met not even full a day.

 

Yoona glared at EXO that is having fun kicking and punching Tao and after a while they are laughing together like nothing just happened. They seems fun...